Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself (50304 Views)

Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request / Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by moptop: 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
No to godfatherism in Edo state...
Hope you people will not still blame oshiomole.
Rather you should blame your corrupt obaseki that refuses to pay civil servants their salaries as when due
Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by Olushylay1(f): 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
May his soul rest in peace...But what happens when the money is finally paid..He will not be able to spend a penny out of his hard labour...The salary might be paid this week,no one can tell...

1 Like

Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by duduade: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
gulfer:
So obaseki is owing 13montb salary and he was voted back in to office, SMH for this country......that should have been the mainstay of opposition cpain but they chose certificate issues angry angry

Even me I am confused

The money generated by the school through school fees and others is used for what

1 Like

Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by mright05(m): 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
So Edo state government dey owe am 13 months salary , how do you expect him to survive? To me suicide was the best option jare.

Very wicked government

So Edo governments Dey own there 13 months salary , he didn’t pay but has all the money to conduct elections, what a shame ...

1 Like

Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by Jman06(m): 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
sammyscholar:

It is state owned. See:

https://education.gov.ng/state-college-of-education/
This is the state college at Igueben. It is different from the now federal college of education Ekiadolor where the deceased worked.
Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by Jackyz: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
Polithieftians why ? how can u be owing a family man 13 months salary God pls punish this wicked people for us.
Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by muykem: 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
Jman06:
The school is now a federal institution and not under state control.

Always check the facts before you criticize
Since when please?
Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by Eryyy92: 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
Chai. I just remembered everyday struggle by Biggie smalls. No matter what, sucide shouldn't be an option.
Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by Breadnote: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
very sad
Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by Jman06(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by Ayilara1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
Wickedtruths:
Edo no be Lagos. Lagos doesn't owe 13 months salary.

I tell you

2 Likes

Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by psalmistkakah(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
Life no easy..rest in peace...u try ur best ur wife go frustrate u.. join external frustration..no wonder men die before women.. God bless all men...

1 Like

Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by Anaerobi(m): 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
one painful thin is that now, people will gather more money for his burial... but he needed it more when he was alive...
Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by SAMAJ: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
Obaseki, how wicked you are....owing 13 months salary and they still voted for him though.

2 Likes

Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by gulfer: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
lexy2014:

Y should they campaign with it when d school is a federal school
Sarcasm noted grin grin
Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
post=94574862:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/edo-college-of-education-lecturer-commits-suicide/amp/

We all know Obaseki is a cunt, for real, but why is this old geezer still producing kids

First thing he should've done was to get family planning advice...his financial stress would've reduced by at least 50%...Nigerians have an extremely selfish attitude when it comes to procreation/sex

2 Likes

Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by Wickedtruths: 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ayilara1:

I tell you

Let them keep enjoying Obaseki. Lagos is not owing even last month's salary.

5 Likes

Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by Slurity(m): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
SpecTTraP:
Things are happening o but I don't see being broke alone enough reason to take own life.
Chai... May you not be really broke and helpless at same time.
Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by kendological(m): 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Whatever the Matter,
Refuse the Spirit and urge of Suicide! Its Demonic!
Suicide is Pure Self Murder!
Suicide is Destructive!
Suicide is to Hell Straight!

There is No condition you are Here on Earth that is Comparable to Hell Fire!!

Let people know this Truths..
Typical hypocrite.
Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by kendological(m): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad.....no matter what don't think of suicide

I know alot you all will insult me on this one

But i must say it

Only pussy asss niggarrrs commit suicide...
Hypocrite forming nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by jaszplus12(m): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
LaIabobo:
The nation failed him and his family because I still don't understand why all civil servants don't have comprehensive health insurance accessible at all govt hospitals.

However, this is no justification for suicide.
Because suicide is the coward and selfish man's approach of escaping a tough life. Leaving behind his helpless wife and kids to face it all by themselves.
And just imagine: HIS WIFE JUST HAD A BABY
now when will we learn?
Your health is failing, you're over 50, no salary stable yet you dey born! Why would depression not set in? Now baby will be helpless... family in mourning and you're gone! May we grow sense by force!
Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by maasoap(m): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
IamD18:
Blackmail.
Possibly had something to do with sex/reputation

Read, blackman! Chai!

“We are aware some friends in Lagos and Benin have done their best in the past few weeks by providing money for him and yesterday he took his life by hanging. We are very much aware that the suicide he committed was as a result of lack of money”.

Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel
Buhari has completely finished this country with his fulani brothers . Our parents can't provide for their needs because their pension which they worked hard for is not being released.
There's no job 80% of Nigerian youths have taken up internet fraud as the only way out.
Nigeria is getting terrible as each day passes by, if you have any opportunity please kindly leave this country for our politicians because things would continue getting bad as long as that brainless cow is still the president.

Buhari av suffer from Edo no be Lagos crew! All of a sudden, Obaseki responsibility just became that of Buhari. Thought female nairaland wailers have more sense than their male counterparts

“Of course, everybody knows that the Edo state government owes us 13 months of salary which we have continued to agitate for even before the election but it was tagged “political agitation” the man couldn’t provide for himself. His wife just had a baby. We were surprised yesterday (Friday) that he took his own life.

2 Likes

Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by maasoap(m): 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Hell fire is waiting for Buhari Obaseki .. I'm very sure

Why are you guys foolish like this? That little news you couldn't read!

2 Likes

Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by thesicilian: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
lexy2014:

Don't be too quick to judge d man. D prayer is that we shouldn't find ourselves in desperate situations
Yeah, no one is above obstacles I understand. But committing suicide and leaving your family alone in all the hardship is not ideal. That poor woman and the children have a better chance of survival and happiness with the man alive than dead. I am not judging the man, just trying to pass a subtle message across to those alive but going through hardships that suicide is ALWAYS the wrong decision.
Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by highdon(m): 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Whatever the Matter,
Refuse the Spirit and urge of Suicide! Its Demonic!
Suicide is Pure Self Murder!
Suicide is Destructive!
Suicide is to Hell Straight!

There is No condition you are Here on Earth that is Comparable to Hell Fire!!

Let people know this Truths..

Sir do u really think suicide is a spirit
Asking for myself. because of lately I have gone through worse nd I think of suicide as solace
Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by sammyscholar(m): 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by Jonegonu: 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Buhari has completely finished this country with his fulani brothers. Our parents can't provide for their needs because their pension which they worked hard for is not being released.
There's no job 80% of Nigerian youths have taken up internet fraud as the only way out.
Nigeria is getting terrible as each day passes by, if you have any opportunity please kindly leave this country for our politicians because things would continue getting bad as long as that brainless cow is still the president.
. My friend leave buhari at of this. Call the name of obaseki

2 Likes

Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
Indirectly, Edo State Government and Godwin Obaseki contributed to his death. 13 months salary unpaid. It will be difficult for any of our politicians to escape God's eternal punishment

1 Like

Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by promzy555(m): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
No one once to help, no one want to listen.. no friends, no brothers, no sisters no body want to even associate themselves with you even wen you call not for money but words to keep the soul going, words to fight d Devil of suicide. Same challenge I am passing through but no body cares.

I feel is pain, I pray God forgive you... I guess u made a right choice. Rest in peace.....
Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by Dreyton36: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
What death becomes your only peace chai

R.I.P to the dead

E clear
Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by Okoroawusa: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Buhari has completely finished this country with his fulani brothers. Our parents can't provide for their needs because their pension which they worked hard for is not being released.
Buhari is the governor of Edo State, right?

1 Like

Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by georgecso(m): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Let's learn to be objective in our criticism. The late Lectures does not work under the FG but State Government. Edo state allocation comes regularly l don't see the reason why Obaseki will be owing Lecturers of the state college for more than one year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Baby Born Without Anus In Jos (photos) / Man Slumps And Dies On The Road During Early Morning Jogging / Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.