Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself (50303 Views)

Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request / Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by iComplain: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
To be honest, Nigeria needs to work more oj health insurance. A state lecturer like this shouldn't be begging for money for his health. People should get adequate carw for what they pay for state and NHIS, and not just cotton wool amd paracetamol.
Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by handiriwamadi(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
post=94574862:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/edo-college-of-education-lecturer-commits-suicide/amp/
Since this apc government came on board the rate people commits suicide is too alarming.
Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by Righteousness89(m): 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
highdon:

Sir do u really think suicide is a spirit
Asking for myself. because of lately I have gone through worse nd I think of suicide as solace
A very Deep Spirit!..
A Destructive Spirit
Re: Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself by JIMMY1393: 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
Xscape1993:
Nothing on earth should Make us commit suicide. You don't even know what I have gone through in life and I never thought of suicide as an option my dear.

What is it that you have gone through? Some of you have not seen what true suffering is but you just assume it's easy for others ...not everyone has the same dilema...your situation might have been bad but because you overcame it and didn't contemplate suicide doesn't mean other people shouldn't too when they are in far worse cases... suicide was among the top causes of death
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_causes_of_death_by_rate
....the number wouldn't be that high if people didn't think it was the only way to end the suffering ...also I'm not trying to support suicide...it's wrong...all I'm saying is don't say it's not an option when you haven't been in the worst of the worst in this life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) / The Reaction Of Alabukun And Lime.. / Baby Born Without Anus In Jos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.