Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport (97334 Views)

Governor Emmanuel Impressed With Progress At Airport Int'l Terminal In Uyo / Man Wears 15 Shirts At Airport To Avoid Paying Flight Baggage Charge / Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by master69(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
So if Bobrisky is been asked to prove his gender, on this note, what will be his answer Just asking.
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by oluwasegun007(m): 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
I'll asked her same....the creature looks like a shem
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Martinez39s(m): 12:49am On Oct 04, 2020
What!

2 Likes

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Bebetter: 5:52am On Oct 04, 2020
This is a clear case of steroid abuse. Its altered her whole anatomy... And theres no going back. Same reason the bald head. You want get muscle like man by force... Then you go carry all the load wey follow am.come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Iceyjayz: 6:02am On Oct 04, 2020
WFF! this one can beat The rock oh. grin
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Malawian(m): 7:38am On Oct 04, 2020
Eyan Chichi Igbo.
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Aladdin1(m): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2020
Verily verily i say unto you.dis one na man.

1 Like

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by martineverest(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2020
testosterone injection is too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Is this person really a Woman

She looks Masculine grin grin

You need to join immigration at Russia airport
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by DeMoneyGenius: 11:26am On Oct 04, 2020
Ok. I have seen the pictures of her brother.
Please where are her pictures?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by bigtt76(f): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2020
Too.much drugs
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by UDUJ(m): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2020
She has a very high testosterone level in her body hence the manly look. And the use of steroids should not be ruled out as well.

1 Like

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by SmartPolician: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2020
Hermaphrodite

This specie shares a similar gender as Caster Semenya of South Africa.

Their gender is rare....a transgender

grin grin grin
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2020
end time bodybuilders
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Kemimarch16(f): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2020
This one is she man
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Trynaija(m): 11:29am On Oct 04, 2020
That woman na man abeg
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Fresh25: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2020
No way.. She is a MAN!
Just look at her arm muscles and biceps. Damn, where's her boobs?

4 Likes

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Anaerobi(m): 11:29am On Oct 04, 2020
even the devil will be confused by her gender na talk more of human.

2 Likes

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by megama: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.odditycentral.com/news/masculine-looking-female-athlete-asked-to-prove-gender-to-board-airplane.html
Nature made you woman. But defying nature you became or looking like man. She is the architect of her own problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by sylve11: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2020
southniyikaye:
I don't know why, I am attracted to such women
Tall women
Dwarf
Very tiny, no yansh no boobs
Masculine woman
Very hairy women

I still don't know why

may be in your previous life you were a gay...

Abeg nor insult me o, i just said that from the point of esoteric teachings. cool

4 Likes

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:33am On Oct 04, 2020
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 04, 2020
I am confused, is he or she a male or female, she should have dressed like a female before going to the airport so that it won't damage her PR. Now that the damage have been done what will they do about it now ? angry
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Gdskillful(m): 11:34am On Oct 04, 2020
DenreleDave:
cheesy

Even if man of God tell me say this is my wife and God told him, I wunt marry my fellow guy....

This one na guy, not girl.

She can't be a lady

abi she can't be a lady.����
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Originalsly: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2020
No doubt.... she looks like a man.... but shouldn't she be popular in.Russia? Even if unknown to those at the airport..... it didn't have to reduce to the embarrassment. Hope they got fired.
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by mamato(f): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2020
Whom did she dash her breasts?
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by sammuell(m): 11:38am On Oct 04, 2020
southniyikaye:
I don't know why, I am attracted to such women
Tall women
Dwarf
Very tiny, no yansh no boobs
Masculine woman
Very hairy women

I still don't know why
Bros u get problem o cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by bamasite2: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2020
Me too for ask
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by IamCookie(f): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Is this person really a Woman

She looks Masculine grin grin

You already accept the fact that this person is a woman. There will be no need for the question again. cheesy grin
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Kokaine(m): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2020
DenreleDave:
cheesy

Even if man of God tell me say this is my wife and God told him, I wunt marry my fellow guy....

This one na guy, not girl.

She can't be a lady
But your bio says female?
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Canalmind: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2020
Why she no wear skirt? Make we see if she go fine like this.
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by DenreleDave(m): 11:41am On Oct 04, 2020
grin grin

Kokaine:

But your bio says female?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? / Nigerian Man Meets 'Tallest' & 'Shortest' Men In Dubai (Photos) / Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.