Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport (97337 Views)

Governor Emmanuel Impressed With Progress At Airport Int'l Terminal In Uyo / Man Wears 15 Shirts At Airport To Avoid Paying Flight Baggage Charge / Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Olushylay1(f): 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
How can she claim she's a lady
(1)She's on low cut
(2)She wearing a man's cloth
I don't blame the airline...What does she think every body will call her

2 Likes

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by ajebuter(f): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
Babangbali/iyangbali/enemyofprogress/enemyofpeace ( 4-Man Werey)

Time to get married and migrate to Russia of Iraq..

Vickyrotex, what color of aso ebi do you suggest?

Personally, l suggest ponmo-brown( let's make it food-themed knowing he's alajeki)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Reference(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
She is not helping matters.
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Spectrum22: 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
Abeg, prove your gender joor!
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
i want 2 challenge her to a combat... Who get her number.

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by costandi(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
southniyikaye:
I don't know why, I am attracted to such women
Tall women
Dwarf
Very tiny, no yansh no boobs
Masculine woman
Very hairy women

I still don't know why
The spirit of Gaybriel.
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Awoo88: 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Looking at her pictures, I will not blame anybody who insist she prove herself. The person for that picture no resemble person wen get toto
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by meobizy(f): 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
You don’t get like that from lifting weights. That is what women are afraid to look like hence always fear to touch 1KG dumbbells in the gym. That is likely a heavy steroid user bordering on transsexual. She looks more masculine than a huge majority of Nairalanders and I bet talks about penis less.

1 Like

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by olisaEze(m): 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
Bros sorry hanty don para! grin grin
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
are you saying this one get toto like this?

1 Like

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Bahamas95(m): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
So one guy go still dey fvck this wo man?

I wonder how her t0t0 go look like, very strong like kpomo.
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nairalanders are a representation of how stupid Nigerians are. Tueh, see dumb and useless comments.

1 Like

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by just2endowed: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
light099:

All I can see is a muscular man, masculine enough to make Vin Diesel look like a woman, if placed side by side.

And now she's trying to play the victim's card and gather public sympathy, by putting the blame on innocent people, for her confusion and inability to decide which gender she really wants for herself.
All the while she was pulling heavy barbells and sipping bottles of testosterone, what was she expecting to look like? Was she expecting to look like Kim Kardashian?
She should buy herself a deek already in order to complete her sex reassignment, and stop disturbing the world space with her weightless grumbles.

You are right. Drug she was given might have contained a lot of
testosterone which result in her going barred and lookin manly
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by emmmyN: 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Kemimarch16, please tell me this is not your alter ego angry
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Astra101: 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
southniyikaye:
I don't know why, I am attracted to such women
Tall women
Dwarf
Very tiny, no yansh no boobs
Masculine woman
Very hairy women

I still don't know why

I rebuke such satanic attraction over your life.
I cast them out.
I bind them.

Common shout Amen while someborri follow you shout amen from back sit.
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by habsydiamond(m): 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
this woman is really a man... if u know u know

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
If you order for a slay queen but this one comes knocking at your door. If you say change your mind she can rape you successful shocked
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Astra101:

I rebuke such satanic attraction over your life.
I cast them out.
I bind them.

Common shout Amen while someborri follow you shout amen from back sit.
lol, funny enough, I no dey like to hug my fellow man
I don't womanize too.
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by damiloladuke: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
Come date Buhari
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by SunTzu123(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
Bros, oh! Sorry; Hanty, any normal person should ask you same question with the way you're looking na!
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by airminem(f): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
She would have asked the securities to 'ASK GOOGLE' smiley
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Hotzone(m): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
light099:

All I can see is a muscular man, masculine enough to make Vin Diesel look like a woman, if placed side by side.

And now she's trying to play the victim's card and gather public sympathy, by putting the blame on innocent people, for her confusion and inability to decide which gender she really wants for herself.
All the while she was pulling heavy barbells and sipping bottles of testosterone, what was she expecting to look like? Was she expecting to look like Kim Kardashian?
She should buy herself a deek already in order to complete her sex reassignment, and stop disturbing the world space with her weightless grumbles.

Too hash naa...if u talk about freedom, I think u should put it in practice. No matter how strange it may seem, it’s her life...
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by MrColdsweat: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
This one no be man.

This one na guyman.
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by ibinaboonline: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
Just looking at her photos, I don't blame the airport security one bit no matter what it says on her passport. And the funny thing is she might actually have been deceiving everybody since her youth that she's female when she's actually male.
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
She is a guy even though he is a woman.
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by mightyhazel: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
them for just google her name n pics na
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nahwa o.. if na only she remain for dis life to marry as womaan, i go rather die single

1 Like

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Theoarhics: 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
He reach to ask . mere looking at her pics is even hard for me to believe she is a female.
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Chirowman(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
Those security personels didnt make a mistake ,she doesnt look like a woman but a confirm man.man who marry this one is commiting suicide him death dey him hand na burial remain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? / Nigerian Man Meets 'Tallest' & 'Shortest' Men In Dubai (Photos) / Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.