Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport (97338 Views)

Governor Emmanuel Impressed With Progress At Airport Int'l Terminal In Uyo / Man Wears 15 Shirts At Airport To Avoid Paying Flight Baggage Charge / Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by aquaman005(m): 11:42am On Oct 04, 2020
Goldp5988:
And God look at all the things he created and said beautiful

She made herself this way
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Kokaine(m): 11:44am On Oct 04, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin grin

Oh.. You're using it to catch gullible guys and make them send you airtime or even pay into your sisters account.

SARS is waiting for you

1 Like

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by DenreleDave(m): 11:45am On Oct 04, 2020
Kokaine:

Oh.. You're using it to catch gullible guys and make them send you airtime or even pay into your sisters account.

SARS is waiting for you

cheesy

Check my profile..
Tell me what u see
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by sammiepraise(m): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2020
... but you are a man.�
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2020
Any man that can bleep this one is definitely Gay
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Lamasta(m): 11:48am On Oct 04, 2020
Even bobrisky get hope where this one dey grin

1 Like

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by openbusiness6: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2020
Weightlifting is not the problem, the problem is you dress, look and act like a man. Then even tried to have allowed you pass. If it were another country, they might delay her and mover her to one corner to subject her to strip checks by female security to check her female genitals. This is tomboy ish levels taking top far, nawa grin
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by annford: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=Macsjebs post=94575777]

Source: https://www.odditycentral.com/news/masculine-looking-female-athlete-asked-to-prove-gender-to-board-airplane.html[/quote

You may not understand why the protocols asked that she made clear her gender if you haven't been to Thailand. Thailand is one country where it is advised you check the genitals of someone you want to date or even marry as there are thousands of Bobrisky's mentors and colleagues parading themselves as females.

3 Likes

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Olatlaccon(m): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2020
let our prayers have target cos it could be misunderstood by angels... whenever you want to pray for child be specific like...God..give me a male son or a female daughter so Angels won't give a male daughter or female son... please cos this one looks like a mature man...where her boobs sef...na chest I dey see so...but all the same na her love for the sport made her like that but as long as she's happy no issue...but it's confusing though

1 Like

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by sallazlee(m): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2020
This one weak me oo

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by IgbalodeRaymond: 11:52am On Oct 04, 2020
DenreleDave:
cheesy

Even if man of God tell me say this is my wife and God told him, I wunt marry my fellow guy....

This one na guy, not girl.

She can't be a lady..

I prefer a Hoe than a lady that behave like a man...... I hate it with all passion
hahahahahaha
my sweetheart kiss
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Ishilove: 11:53am On Oct 04, 2020
Hiaaan! shocked

J111333, see your spec cheesy
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Naijaarchive(m): 11:54am On Oct 04, 2020
He looks more like a man than some men self...
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Kokaine(m): 11:54am On Oct 04, 2020
DenreleDave:

cheesy

Check my profile..
Tell me what u see

That's an athlete. Male athletic. So?

Or you want to say you're a chameleon that confuses people? What is your gender precisely. Why am I even chatting when I can just flash SARS
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by bizzibodi(m): 11:56am On Oct 04, 2020
Abeg na man be this,when priik jam priik for bed na run be that oo!
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Femeto: 11:56am On Oct 04, 2020
Obirin bi Okunrin.
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Gkshy2011(m): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2020
This kin female t fit break p oh
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by lexy2014: 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.odditycentral.com/news/masculine-looking-female-athlete-asked-to-prove-gender-to-board-airplane.html

What's she complaining about? Who would see her and think she is a woman?
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Aguilar(m): 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
she's a dyke
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by SATANNIST: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
to even worsen matter na feminist lesbian o

2 Likes

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by BlackBeatle(m): 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
grin[b][/b]Omoh.....Dhis one too resemble man

Make she and Bob risky meet, dey fit move their spirit to one another grin[b]
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by IGBOSON1: 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
yusufobinna1:
Wahala dey o

Hehehehe grin grin grin

Same thing most blokes would say if they're made to spend the night with her on the same bed! wink
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by luminouz(m): 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Is this person really a Woman

She looks Masculine grin grin

She is a man biko

Her muscles big pass my own sef...I'm so fuqin jealous wink

1 Like

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Kobicove(m): 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
I don't blame the airport officials undecided
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by mattmogan88: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
What am seeing issa man, don't tell me otherwise.
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by jericco1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
If only Bobrisky looked like this at least we for consider am.
But oga sorry Madame you really look masculine
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Jabioro: 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
I need to her pussy otherwise she remained a male fellow before my koroko eyes..
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by Scarrr: 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
southniyikaye:
I don't know why, I am attracted to such women
Tall women
Dwarf
Very tiny, no yansh no boobs
Masculine woman
Very hairy women

I still don't know why
you have problems smiley I deliver u in Jesus name tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by luminouz(m): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
southniyikaye:
I don't know why, I am attracted to such women
Tall women
Dwarf
Very tiny, no yansh no boobs
Masculine woman
Very hairy women

I still don't know why

Now I know WHY u must gimme that your laptop... I'm a very hairy masculine woman wink
Re: Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
How wil some one bang this one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? / Nigerian Man Meets 'Tallest' & 'Shortest' Men In Dubai (Photos) / Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.