Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) (68427 Views)

The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos) / Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos / Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Brandstudio01: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
visiondee:
This is just so bad, SARS and NPF in general needs total reform. There must be STOP to this brutality and maiming of life.
We are still speaking Grammer
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by 247updated: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
The song, Oga SARS talks about the current situation of the country in which SARS officers are harassing boys in Nigeria; especially on the Streets of Warri, Delta State, Nigeria https://audiomack.com/team-dk/song/oga-sars-endsars

1 Like

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Wisemaneasy: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
You are a big fool, lunatic

Or11:
Every single Yahoo boy will die like this whether they repent or not unless they return every single penny gotten illegally. Nonsense, awon olori buruku.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Herolly(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
You have a very shallow brain � and I feel sorry for you. What’s your gain when everyone dies? I dare you to swear by the in God’s name if you’ve not committed fraud before!
Or11:
Every single Yahoo boy will die like this whether they repent or not unless they return every single penny gotten illegally. Nonsense, awon olori buruku.

9 Likes

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
Tired of Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Herolly(m): 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
You have a very shallow brain � and I feel sorry for you. What’s your gain when everyone dies? I dare you to swear in Almighty God’s name if you’ve not committed fraud before!
Or11:
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
Tired of Nigeria...the country is jinxed.

1 Like

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Born2Breed(f): 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
Until everyone start attacking and killing every SARS and burning them like the armed robbers they are this nonsense wont stop.

8 Likes

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Markeenday: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
tramzy7:
naso you sef go die and dogs will feed on your dead stinking body, idoit,Omo ale jati jati. Konida fun e

No mind..:shey them kill people way dea scam us abi we fight them..:na until they kill his or her relative na that time he go know how he dea be for body...maybe na to kill am be the next thing
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Brandstudio01: 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
yultater:

fraudster
I assure you one thing, you will be alive to suffer the consequences of your stupidity. Again mark this day. This is probably the last time you're hearing from me. Watch my next actions for accusing me
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Moneyboyz: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
Or11:

You and your entire stupid generation plus your extended family will die like this. Ediot.

5 Likes

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Goldenfinger: 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
Or11:
.till the day you will leave earth,if your ever cheat sum1,take what does not belong 2 u,oppress someone directly or indirectly you are going 2 suffer 600 years.mtcheew awon hypocrite geng

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by InvertedHammer: 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
/
It seems more like armed robbers posing as SARS. Why would SARS make away with the deceased vehicle?

/

3 Likes

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Vikynas: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
Or11:
you will soon fall victim and we will all type same for you here on nairaland seem your father is a policeman too but don't worry.. every problem has a solution.

6 Likes

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Brandstudio01: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
yultater:

fraudster
And may I know no good if I don't I don't suck your soul dry
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Kingmaduka(m): 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Abudu2000:
Lazy youths who can't protest are busy shouting end sars online
This is a digital age, your protest can't drag the attention of UN or any other organisation.
And stop blaming those rendering their voices online, if you know the one you can do best to stop this brutality, do it than to come here and play blame game.
.#Endsars #endsars

3 Likes

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
Uchefrancis16:

I blame you not bro. Cos you don’t understand. You don’t understand what is going on. You just seat in your house, and assume this people to be yahoo boys just as this SARS officials assumed them to be and gun them down on a daily bases.

I used to talk like you until it happened to me. Not once, not twice. I don’t need to go into details, buh know it now, that this sars are not actually fighting crime or yahoo boys or robbers or whatsoever. They are actually after their own pockets.

They want transfers. They want their own cuts. Now, the real yahoo boys know the drill. So once caught, they do the needful and move. The once suffering mostly are the innocent once that sees the need to proof that they are legit not scammers. SARS no want hear that one. In fact it’s better you tell them you are a scammer and settle them. Than say you are not a scammer.

In case you don’t know, forex traders, crypto traders, crypto exchangers, affiliate marketers, bloggers, digital/social media marketers, mini importers etc are all legit hussles and can easily afford a Benz once they know what they are doing. Buh since it’s online, it’s illegal to SARS. So you must settle. Even other legit hustlers into offline business are not left out as long as you are below 35 years.

You may have an offline business, or a shop with no online attachment and feel you are safe, let them mistakenly see millions in your bank account, you don turn yahoo boy immediately.

They can shoot, kidnap and extort you, take you to a bank to make withdrawals, lock you up for no reason so you bail yourself, seize your vehicle papers to stall and delay you, accuse you, beat you. Just name it.

Just pray they don’t see you. Even if they have seen you before and nothing happened, it’s the lords doing. Pray they don’t see you again. I rest my case!

Remember, I no yab you. So no need replying with any harsh word.

Word.

7 Likes

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Vikynas: 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Or11:
seems you're one of the Sars criminals but watch what you say on the internet and don't think you're safe out there.. you can sleep and never to wake up without being shot.be careful with your utterances.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by iLegendd(m): 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Or11:

My bro, you are a car dealer and you are doing well. You have probably grown in the game from when you first started. A lot of Nigerians keep blaming the government for their crime. Did the government help you start your business? No, but you and many other hardworking Nigerians are making money legally so why cheat people. There's no time for trials with crimes robbery and Yahoo if proven i.e evidence on their phone of their criminal activities. Shoot them, let the pain of their victims follow them to their early grave.

I like.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by brigadier747: 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
Or11:

U are a very big fool ,u could b d victim tomorrow,then we label u "Yahoo"...because u drove a fairly used lexus, and ur loved ones and family will cry fowl and dats d end nothing will happen..not even a GCM( general court Marshall) while dey mock ur sorrow body online..and to d next victim...someone juSt broke his rules of engagement as an officer,and use of fire arms and force to an unarmed civilian u are talking of " Yahoo" ..funny how our youth reason..don't even quote me at all ...wut is wrong is wrong ...I'm not writhing u from d angle of a civilian ..neither am I one ..let security b our primary focus...

6 Likes

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Misterdhee1(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
Or11:

And those that kill for rituals pretending to be Yahoo boys. Those whose victims committed suicide from frustration from being scammed, those who had heart attack from frustration and so on. Maybe when SARS continues the killing they will quit the scams from fear of being next.
The Problem is everyone - whether yahoo or not, are potential culprits. I had a terrible experience with them and I can't pray for even my enemy to experience such. Those guys are confirm die-hard criminals.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by micflo28(m): 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
When did SARS become EFCC to be chasing after Yahoo boys. Confusion in government agencies is something else.

1 Like

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Or11: 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
brigadier747:

U are a very big fool ,u could b d victim tomorrow,then we label u "Yahoo"...because u drove a fairly used lexus, and ur loved ones and family will cry fowl and dats d end nothing will happen..not even a GCM( general court Marshall) while dey mock ur sorrow body online..and to d next victim...someone juSt broke his rules of engagement as an officer,and use of fire arms and force to an unarmed civilian u are talking of " Yahoo" ..funny how our youth reason..don't even quote me at all ...wut is wrong is wrong ...I'm not writhing u from d angle of a civilian ..neither am I one ..let security b our primary focus...

You are a bigger fool, what does the guy that got killed do for a living. Why hasn't anyone come out to say he's a responsible man and does this for a living? Name one responsible citizen SARS had killed and I will name 99 irresponsible criminals that have been killed. Stupid brigadier that's if you are truly a military guy because you are talking like a Yahoo boy

2 Likes

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Or11: 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
Misterdhee1:

The Problem is everyone - whether yahoo or not, are potential culprits. I had a terrible experience with them and I can't pray for even my enemy to experience such. Those guys are confirm die-hard criminals.

Did they shoot you, did they brutalise you?

1 Like

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Misterdhee1(m): 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
Or11:

Did they shoot you, did they brutalise you?
They almost did. Threw my guys in their boots and took us all to a dark end in gwarinpa. We were only freed after we withdrew 25k for them. The whole charade took over 2 hours deep in the night.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Pearlyakin(m): 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
Or11:

You are a bigger fool, what does the guy that got killed do for a living. Why hasn't anyone come out to say he's a responsible man and does this for a living? Name one responsible citizen SARS had killed and I will name 99 irresponsible criminals that have been killed. Stupid brigadier that's if you are truly a military guy because you are talking like a Yahoo boy
Ogbeni goan sleep, you have nothing reasonable to say and you seems to be a SARS Apologist.

7 Likes

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by sylve11: 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
sad............ sad cool
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by 1759ademola(m): 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
Don't appear like a Suspect. You might not be a Yahoo boy but when you dress like them, you are signaling to be one.
SARS had killed many people o. Beware, it's their work.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by CavemanDefuturo: 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
KindlyAssist:
This is someone's child o..
This is someone's hero ooo...
This is a poor woman's seed of life o....
Use the legal method o.....

Life is IRREPLACEABLE.

This is robbery o...

Believe you me, robbers will be parading themselves as SARS officials these days too.
#KillSarsBeforTheyKillYou #EndSars #Tit4Tat

Every nonsense has a remedy...Rubbish people!
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by AfroKnight: 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
Said it before.

If your papa be SARS or police, look for a new destiny to start using. Your current destiny is exposed to curses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Meyiwakelvin: 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
Or11:

You're so foolish for saying this, you sound stupid and dumb! Why is there a court of law if SARS is supposed to kill every "yahoo boy" they find on the street? Is it even their job to arrest yahoo boys?? Na until they shoot one of your family members nai you go get sense

2 Likes

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by oluwatoyosi8755: 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
Said it before.If your mama be SARS or officers, look for a change future to start using. Your the future is exposed to plagues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cashier Arrested For Hiding N1m Inside Her Private Parts / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large / I Bought 15 Cars, Built 4 Houses With My Human Parts Business – 67-Year-Old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.