Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) (68455 Views)

The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos) / Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos / Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by 2cribz: 7:26am On Oct 04, 2020
The sars that i fuc k with,dont just kill lyke that. They will fkrst obtain u,then let u go. Lx rx 350 new model. He might have ran away with boys money,and for that boys tidied or tidy the matter give sars make dem waste am collect him rx as proceeds . Btw this is a fuckin robbery. If rapture comes just imagine what sars would do when the anti christ is here. But why waste him,thats where the yahoo boy journey ends. Why cant they buy small car like civic with full options. Nawa o. I had a similar incident at benin 4 years ago,i was robbed of 90k all cos they saw my cv both on phone and on system. From 500k to 90k after 5hrs of bro abeg na at a corner,drive me around like a thief,then mount me 30ft away to atm. I just dey calm cos i know it was illegal stop and search and me no log out. I no drag or shout. Na dia billing me make dey shiver. Always settle them and see it as a bad debt....
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 04, 2020
Uchefrancis16:

I blame you not bro. Cos you don’t understand. You don’t understand what is going on. You just seat in your house, and assume this people to be yahoo boys just as this SARS officials assumed them to be and gun them down on a daily bases.

I used to talk like you until it happened to me. Not once, not twice. I don’t need to go into details, buh know it now, that this sars are not actually fighting crime or yahoo boys or robbers or whatsoever. They are actually after their own pockets.

They want transfers. They want their own cuts. Now, the real yahoo boys know the drill. So once caught, they do the needful and move. The once suffering mostly are the innocent once that sees the need to proof that they are legit not scammers. SARS no want hear that one. In fact it’s better you tell them you are a scammer and settle them. Than say you are not a scammer.

In case you don’t know, forex traders, crypto traders, crypto exchangers, affiliate marketers, bloggers, digital/social media marketers, mini importers etc are all legit hussles and can easily afford a Benz once they know what they are doing. Buh since it’s online, it’s illegal to SARS. So you must settle. Even other legit hustlers into offline business are not left out as long as you are below 35 years.

You may have an offline business, or a shop with no online attachment and feel you are safe, let them mistakenly see millions in your bank account, you don turn yahoo boy immediately.

They can shoot, kidnap and extort you, take you to a bank to make withdrawals, lock you up for no reason so you bail yourself, seize your vehicle papers to stall and delay you, accuse you, beat you. Just name it.

Just pray they don’t see you. Even if they have seen you before and nothing happened, it’s the lords doing. Pray they don’t see you again. I rest my case!

Remember, I no yab you. So no need replying with any harsh word.

You've said it all
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Edojoma(m): 7:28am On Oct 04, 2020
visiondee:
As I don't support fraud. is it now the solution for the custodian of law to take law into his or her hand not working with the ethics of his job?... is it in Nigerian law to kill everyone you assume as yahoo on first sight? Before you said I've not experienced it, I have add experience even on this Nairaland like @legaldeals who was into importation whom I believe is no more on this platform or now using another username scammed me sometimes ago.

Pls tell him oo.. Dere are young boys dat r engineers n were lucky to hook up with companies n working offshore, dere are doz into civil engineering dat r handling buildings on dia own, dere are doz trading Fx legitly,,, odas learnt good trade of importation n spareparts from dia relatives, especially d igbos n dey r doing very fine..... Some r into bitcoin, freelancing online n all dat...

Because I'm fresh doesn't mean I'm a yahoo boy..... So I can't av rest of mind again in dis country because I'm having a laptop, iPhone, iPad, Lexus, Benz or putting on designers....

Naija is truly shithole,, not to even mention tattoos or dread,, once dey c dis,, u r irresponsible or a criminal... D world is laughing at us.....

Rule of law,,, #endSars

3 Likes

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by orumba(m): 7:29am On Oct 04, 2020
Fraudster
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Reallv: 7:35am On Oct 04, 2020
That maybe his gang robber you never can tell
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Slimjim6969(m): 7:36am On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:
Every single Yahoo boy will die like this whether they repent or not unless they return every single penny gotten illegally. Nonsense, awon olori buruku.
if the guy is truly a yahoo boy then that is good for him cos he has killed someone by stealing they money causing emotional troumal.

1 Like

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Edojoma(m): 7:38am On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:

My bro, you are a car dealer and you are doing well. You have probably grown in the game from when you first started. A lot of Nigerians keep blaming the government for their crime. Did the government help you start your business? No, but you and many other hardworking Nigerians are making money legally so why cheat people. There's no time for trials with crimes robbery and Yahoo if proven i.e evidence on their phone of their criminal activities. Shoot them, let the pain of their victims follow them to their early grave.

My brother u can't kill some1 for stealing,, u can only do dat wen d person is with a gun or exchanged fire with dem... We av rules, n we must follow dem.. I thought we av a constitution in dis shithole.... Rules are d only thing dat separates us from d animals, without dem,, we live with d animals

1 Like

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Slimjim6969(m): 7:38am On Oct 04, 2020
Mandynews:
An operative of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), reportedly shot a young boy suspected to be ‘Yahoo Boy’ (Internet Fraudster) in Ughelli, Delta state on Saturday, October 3.

According to an eye witness, Ichie Teejay said: “SARS just shot a young boy dead at Ughelli, Delta state as we speak. In front of Wetland hotels. They left him for dead on the roadside and drove away with the deceased Lexus jeep.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2xrIiqjP_M&feature=emb_title
every Yahoo boy must die untimely death period.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Curdlebug(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2020
OP who told you he was Yahoo boy suspect, your source on Twitter never mentioned it.
On this grounds it's established you are a very Big F O O L. For this, you should be have money to buy a good car, then SARS will stop you, kill you and run away with your car, another foolish blogger like you write same about you. God punish you Sef.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Xeroxlis(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2020
grin grin; this nigarr sure didn't go to school
Maybe you forgot your history, the slave traders were they shot at gunpoint by their country police?
No!
As a legit business man, have you ever sold something that's bad, without realizing it...
Now if I was to give you a dose of your medicine... You're supposed to be shot without any explanation
This is a sure eg of a pussy ass niggar talking

Or11:

My bro, you are a car dealer and you are doing well. You have probably grown in the game from when you first started. A lot of Nigerians keep blaming the government for their crime. Did the government help you start your business? No, but you and many other hardworking Nigerians are making money legally so why cheat people. There's no time for trials with crimes robbery and Yahoo if proven i.e evidence on their phone of their criminal activities. Shoot them, let the pain of their victims follow them to their early grave.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:46am On Oct 04, 2020
Abudu2000:
Lazy youths who can't protest are busy shouting end sars online

Don't mind those lazy nincompoops....Lazy Nigerian youths only know how to protest on twitter
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by bugalo: 7:47am On Oct 04, 2020
wizzakosh:
I tell you.
Who and who makes money legitimately in this shithole country? Is it the politicians that extorts you directly or indirectly? Is it the banks that deducts money from your account all in the name of Stamp duties or Maintenance fee? Is it the doctors that bill you thousands of Naira( worthless currency) for treating malaria? Is it pastors that gives false prophesy in a bid to extort members of the church? Is it teachers that favours some students? You’re saying all this because you’re miserably poor and unproductive..

2 Likes

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:49am On Oct 04, 2020
our mumu never do....Let the lazy youths keep protesting on twitter

1 Like

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Curdlebug(m): 7:49am On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:
Every single Yahoo boy will die like this whether they repent or not unless they return every single penny gotten illegally. Nonsense, awon olori buruku.

Yahoo Boys is reason you are poor and foolish? Mad man!

Make you or any of your loved ones who drive good car be killed by SARS and called yahoo.

1 Like

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Abbeymoore10(m): 7:52am On Oct 04, 2020
Baba e ni oloriburuku coz no be only yahoo boy dem dey treat like that as long as you wear designer and you use iphone
Or11:
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Trueteller0147: 7:52am On Oct 04, 2020
You too will die until you return every single penny you got under pretence either from your parent or anybody. Idiot
Or11:
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2020
To be honest with you
Nigerian youths are lazy and cowards they only make noise on social media which will never work you think Buhari f**king care about you guys?
The only way government listen is through violence everywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by LoudLord(m): 8:04am On Oct 04, 2020
shuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
Your papa!
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:06am On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:
You are not making in life and you think the only solution Is by killing Yahoo boys?
Brother if like let them kill all the Yahoo boys people like you will keep suffering before things will never get better instead it will get worst.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by DAVE5(m): 8:08am On Oct 04, 2020
visiondee:
This is just so bad, SARS and NPF in general needs total reform. There must be STOP to this brutality and maiming of life.

There’s no SARS in the north...

Reforming would still keep all the current police guys right?

It’s like voting in buhari and expecting the daft bastard to fix the country when he actually performed very badly as head of state in 1984, it’s also like campaigning for Atiku to become president when we all know he is a big thief, he’d simply continue his stealing while we pray and hope he leaves the seat after 4 years of decadence

since we’ve never stood our grounds, reformed police and SARS would continue mode of operation after reform cos they know we can’t and won’t do anything, when we want a change of things, we know what to do

1 Like

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by DAVE5(m): 8:11am On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:

And those that kill for rituals pretending to be Yahoo boys. Those whose victims committed suicide from frustration from being scammed, those who had heart attack from frustration and so on. Maybe when SARS continues the killing they will quit the scams from fear of being next.

The right way to go about these things is to charge any criminal or offender to court while the court prescribe a punishment, the way the SARS guys gunned down a yahoo boy is how they attack non yahoo boys as well
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by luluosas(m): 8:12am On Oct 04, 2020
You are stupid
Abudu2000:
Lazy youths who can't protest are busy shouting end sars online
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by luluosas(m): 8:13am On Oct 04, 2020
Terrible. My condolences please
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by websta: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2020
This is not actually the best way to fight cybercrime. Every country is facing cyber attacks. You don't kill a suspect that's unarmed. Arrest him, do your investigations and charge him to court. To be honest they're many youths still doing legal businesses and making money. So Youths will be scared to wear good clothes and buy big phones now.
Chia what a ZOO.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Abudu2000(m): 8:36am On Oct 04, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

Don't mind those lazy nincompoops....Lazy Nigerian youths only know how to protest on twitter
and bbnaija.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by airminem(f): 8:37am On Oct 04, 2020
Luftwaffe:
Thought they said BB Naija was more important than fixing the country.
Add (share) at the end of the shares numbers
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by loswhite(m): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:

And those that kill for rituals pretending to be Yahoo boys. Those whose victims committed suicide from frustration from being scammed, those who had heart attack from frustration and so on. Maybe when SARS continues the killing they will quit the scams from fear of being next.
maybe when sars kills you because you have a car you will have sense in ur grave
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Ecosystem4u: 8:43am On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:

Seconded, is aching to what the philipine president is currently doing to drug lords in his country he gave a shoot on site order. Waste those moderfuckers who cause unbearable sorrow to their victims.

1 Like

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by loswhite(m): 8:43am On Oct 04, 2020
visiondee:
u mean our president is supporting this? they should kuku join Nigerian Army in northeast and other parts to fight Boko Haram and bandits
leave that guy ....yahoo boy take him girlfriend....lol
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by RealEzee(m): 8:54am On Oct 04, 2020
wizzakosh:
Guy, it is karma that is normally catching on these yahoo guys. Causing pain to others to make yourself smile because you want to belong and also make people see you as something.
which karma? What has happened to the corrupt government we have, why the so called Karma no catch up with them, do they look like karma bound to you?

What happened to applying the law, are you supporting such killings and tagging it Karma?

I pray you don't get to have a bitter experience with this Sars guys been tagged a yahoo boy when you're not and been judged because you look good as if that's a crime now, young people are endangered species in Nigeria.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Odinaka00(m): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:

You speak like a malam with a goat brain..You 're passing judgement on the deceased as if you knew him when he was alive, was there any evidence to show that he was a Yahoo guy? SARS will remember your family soon idiot
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by coolh3ad(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2020
Misterdhee1:

They almost did. Threw my guys in their boots and took us all to a dark end in gwarinpa. We were only freed after we withdrew 25k for them. The whole charade took over 2 hours deep in the night.

You no suppose explain na. Make he dey there dey type jargons up and down. He think say na only yahoo boys SARS day harass.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) / SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.