Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) (68468 Views)

The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos) / Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos / Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Happyguy201: 3:33am On Oct 04, 2020
SARS has done more damage to this country than bringing peace , The president wished Donald trump a quick recovery over him contacting Covid-19 in minutes but can never sympathies with the people of his country for the mass brutality of SARS , what a country

3 Likes

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by JoNach: 3:54am On Oct 04, 2020
hmmm I cant believe some1 typed this or it's just sarcasm. If you're really serious , May your brother or any of your loved ones be SHOT DEAD on SUSPICION that he's a yahoo boy before the end of this year Amen!!! Tou really stink of jealousy and hatred because you have been soaked in poverty and out of frustration you spill this crap?? Are your leaders not worst than yahoo boys or you think the Dangotes and otedola dont use illegal means to maneuver the system to their advantage??

quote author=Or11 post=94577144]

My bro, you are a car dealer and you are doing well. You have probably grown in the game from when you first started. A lot of Nigerians keep blaming the government for their crime. Did the government help you start your business? No, but you and many other hardworking Nigerians are making money legally so why cheat people. There's no time for trials with crimes robbery and Yahoo if proven i.e evidence on their phone of their criminal activities. Shoot them, let the pain of their victims follow them to their early grave. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Pfunds: 4:15am On Oct 04, 2020
Lete reserve my comment first
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by bogdaddy(m): 4:38am On Oct 04, 2020
You carry your frustration reach Nairaland you tell your papa make e no leave money for una, poor boy / girl. Upon everything na rubbish you comment idiotic fellow Ogun go kill your generations one by one for that useless comment animal child from his or her animal parents nonsense and ingredients
Or11:
Every single Yahoo boy will die like this whether they repent or not unless they return every single penny gotten illegally. Nonsense, awon olori buruku.

1 Like

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Andrew13: 5:12am On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:
Every single Yahoo boy will die like this whether they repent or not unless they return every single penny gotten illegally. Nonsense, awon olori buruku.
Bro what are you saying? The last time I checked SARS means special anti-robbery squad angry SARS are not even supposed to be seen except when a robbery is going on. Smh They are like the Nigerian version of US swat team. Senseless post. Mtcheww angry

3 Likes

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Streetdreamx(m): 5:16am On Oct 04, 2020
undecided undecided undecided undecidedSARS destroying lives they can't create since 1400.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Wisejohnson47(m): 5:25am On Oct 04, 2020
This is day light robbery, enough is enough, stop those guys now
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Sunnyja: 5:35am On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:

And those that kill for rituals pretending to be Yahoo boys. Those whose victims committed suicide from frustration from being scammed, those who had heart attack from frustration and so on. Maybe when SARS continues the killing they will quit the scams from fear of being next.
What trash are you even saying? Do SARS even investigate to find out if you are really are Yahoo guy before bringing you down. This is a country were people are being arrested because of the kind of hair style some SARS officers don't fancy.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Rapsodee(m): 5:51am On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:
Alaye...it's not every young and rich person that is doing Yahoo... What you just posted shows you are poor or don't have any way out of poverty or else you would be thinking of how terrible it would be to hustle hard and legit to make your money and still be troubled for your living your life by some uncultured hooligans called SARS.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:58am On Oct 04, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Nigerians Stand Up for your Rights, Protest and Take Actions till your get results or Continue to Suffer and wail and smile!
Police have been killing Innocent Civilians since before I was Born, when will it change?

I need 30 Tonne Tippers for hire, as many units as possible, Budget is 100k/trip
Protest needs to start with you!!

Where's your location for the job? What kinda job? Let's talk. I can make your job easy.

1 Like

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by favour32(m): 5:59am On Oct 04, 2020
Dem say SARS nor dey North.
Na true?
Na true o!

1 Like

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by hardon1(m): 6:09am On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:

He may not be a yahoo boy. I know of someone who was hijacked by SARS just because he had dreads. He has a shop in Robinson plaza and wanted to go pay his shop rent. He came to withdraw money from Gtb and rode in his dads car. SARS stopped him around roundabout and , took over the driving , with their helux behind him. According to him, they had collected his phone , wreck him of all money he had.

When they got to a checking point close to orerokpe, he took courage and opened the door ( cos he was by the door) and came out saying he is not going anywhere in front of the other police men at the checkpoint ( which were from another division). Argument Start btw the sars and some of the police, dem begin judge Mata. That's how he was allowd to go

According to him, if they had killed him and tagged him a fraudster or a robber ppl who dont know him would believe

Even in my area in ekpan, if you see what they do in broad day light. You would weep.

I guess you made that post because you have not witness their action

5 Likes

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by macroinvestment: 6:15am On Oct 04, 2020
Uchefrancis16:

I blame you not bro. Cos you don’t understand. You don’t understand what is going on. You just seat in your house, and assume this people to be yahoo boys just as this SARS officials assumed them to be and gun them down on a daily bases.

I used to talk like you until it happened to me. Not once, not twice. I don’t need to go into details, buh know it now, that this sars are not actually fighting crime or yahoo boys or robbers or whatsoever. They are actually after their own pockets.

They want transfers. They want their own cuts. Now, the real yahoo boys know the drill. So once caught, they do the needful and move. The once suffering mostly are the innocent once that sees the need to proof that they are legit not scammers. SARS no want hear that one. In fact it’s better you tell them you are a scammer and settle them. Than say you are not a scammer.

In case you don’t know, forex traders, crypto traders, crypto exchangers, affiliate marketers, bloggers, digital/social media marketers, mini importers etc are all legit hussles and can easily afford a Benz once they know what they are doing. Buh since it’s online, it’s illegal to SARS. So you must settle. Even other legit hustlers into offline business are not left out as long as you are below 35 years.

You may have an offline business, or a shop with no online attachment and feel you are safe, let them mistakenly see millions in your bank account, you don turn yahoo boy immediately.

They can shoot, kidnap and extort you, take you to a bank to make withdrawals, lock you up for no reason so you bail yourself, seize your vehicle papers to stall and delay you, accuse you, beat you. Just name it.

Just pray they don’t see you. Even if they have seen you before and nothing happened, it’s the lords doing. Pray they don’t see you again. I rest my case!

Remember, I no yab you. So no need replying with any harsh word.

You are very intelligent.I can stake my balls to prove it

5 Likes

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Mrpojj(m): 6:36am On Oct 04, 2020
Mandynews:
An operative of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), reportedly shot a young boy suspected to be ‘Yahoo Boy’ (Internet Fraudster) in Ughelli, Delta state on Saturday, October 3.

According to an eye witness, Ichie Teejay said: “SARS just shot a young boy dead at Ughelli, Delta state as we speak. In front of Wetland hotels. They left him for dead on the roadside and drove away with the deceased Lexus jeep.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2xrIiqjP_M&feature=emb_title

You shoot someone and drive away with his car
Haba na
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by GreaterFuture1(m): 6:36am On Oct 04, 2020
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Protest needs to start with you!!

Where's your location for the job? What kinda job? Let's talk. I can make your job easy.
Granite Job, from Lag to Ogun State, Other resulted Jobs on ground too. my WhatsApp Link in my signature, click it we talk there, Thanks.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by bugalo: 6:45am On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:

Lol leave that thing, Yahoo boys deserve treatment like that of armed robbery in Nigeria. What's so hard making money legitimately, if no be laziness.
That’s how you will be killed..

3 Likes

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:

Lol leave that thing, Yahoo boys deserve treatment like that of armed robbery in Nigeria. What's so hard making money legitimately, if no be laziness.
I tell you.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Mozegee: 6:53am On Oct 04, 2020
If we Nigerians cannot come out in Unionism and stage a heavy protest against this government and police IG in the issue of Stars. My brothers and sisters this delvlish people will continue to extort and kill people like flies. Let all of us arise against this men in black
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by LINTUNE(m): 6:53am On Oct 04, 2020
moneyissweet:
You are an idiot,How did you know that the Young Man is a Yahoo boy? Something like this will happen to you before December... heartless fool

amen bro..i promise to pray over it in church..something like this must happen to that guy, before this year runs out, in jesus name..

2 Likes

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 04, 2020
visiondee:
u mean our president is supporting this? they should kuku join Nigerian Army in northeast and other parts to fight Boko Haram and bandits
Guy, it is karma that is normally catching on these yahoo guys. Causing pain to others to make yourself smile because you want to belong and also make people see you as something.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Dchair2: 7:01am On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:

you just don't get it bro! No one is in support of yahoo boys and all they do, what we are saying is NO TO EXTRA JUDICIAL KILLINGS! when you clap your hands for these types of killings, you're guilty of the death of many innocent people who have been killed just like that! The law stipulates that an accused is innocent until proven guilty. From your post you sound like someone who's doing well financially, may God not let you drive in an expensive car bought by your hard earned money only to be mistaken by sars because of your car and perhaps your dress sense for a yahoo boy and be treated in like manner, this is the simple picture every voice against extra judicial killing is all about Oga

1 Like

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 04, 2020
tramzy7:
naso you sef go die and dogs will feed on your dead stinking body, idoit,Omo ale jati jati. Konida fun e
Why are you angry, are you a yahoo boy?

Well, if the guy is into yahoo, your prayer will be answered. If otherwise, forget, nothing will happen to him.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by omoadeleye(m): 7:03am On Oct 04, 2020
� what about if the killings of Yahoo boys by SARS are as a result of the curses made by their depressed victims/clients that they have duped to hunt them.

Think about it.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Marvins0009: 7:04am On Oct 04, 2020
Don’t worry until it happened to your family what gave them the assurance that it’s a yahoo boy and if so is death the next thing your mind is so dark kanu that stole billions oji still Dey fly private jet to borno sick people your own death his near too
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Dchair2: 7:05am On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:

And those that kill for rituals pretending to be Yahoo boys. Those whose victims committed suicide from frustration from being scammed, those who had heart attack from frustration and so on. Maybe when SARS continues the killing they will quit the scams from fear of being next.
And until sars kills innocent members of your family who they foolishly believe are yahoo boys or girls because of the cars they drive or their dress sense, only then would you learn to constructively balance your comments sir

1 Like

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 04, 2020
Mcslize:

Stop this useless post. How did u know he is a Yahoo boy?

So every young guy driving a car is a Yahoo to you?

We here that are hustling legitly we have the money to buy car but we no gree buy are we still yahoo?

Such a myopic reasoning.
Common, you guys should use Una head, did he point to him as a yahoo guy, he only said all the yahoo guys will die like that which is not a bad prayer considering the pain they have caused their victims and their families.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 04, 2020
Herolly:
You have a very shallow brain � and I feel sorry for you. What’s your gain when everyone dies? I dare you to swear by the in God’s name if you’ve not committed fraud before!

It is you that have shallow brain cos his post never said everyone but yahoo boys. Nothing bad on what he said.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 04, 2020
Moneyboyz:

You and your entire stupid generation plus your extended family will die like this. Ediot.
Lol, are you a yahoo boy grin. Your prayer won't be answered if you are one of them.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by factoryreset2: 7:11am On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:

I pity your ignorance.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 04, 2020
Goldenfinger:
.till the day you will leave earth,if your ever cheat sum1,take what does not belong 2 u,oppress someone directly or indirectly you are going 2 suffer 600 years.mtcheew awon hypocrite geng
Only yahoo boy can react to that guy comment like this cheesy
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Dchair2: 7:14am On Oct 04, 2020
visiondee:
u mean our president is supporting this? they should kuku join Nigerian Army in northeast and other parts to fight Boko Haram and bandits
don't mind him joor! We all must condemn all yahoo activities, but to say "killing them to scare them" my brother is a sick joke. How are the politician who are the real legendary masters of yahoo still cruising around with their loot and all the lives their greed and lust have caused to be wasted and destroyed, why isn't this "killing to scare them" theory not extended to them? Let the government begin from there and see how quick yahoo will fizzle away!
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by toolovely(m): 7:16am On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:

How do you know the guy is a yahoo guy? Besides, is it the work of SARS to be going after yahoo boys or efcc's? SARS are supposed to be going after armed robbery and kidnappings. They have no business with yahoo boys. They stop every young guy driving good cars every day. Is it that every young guy driving a good car is a yohoo boy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) / SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.