Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day (1859 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by damiloladuke: 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
grin grin grin

Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by Iceyjayz: 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
You be mu mu
Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by Idamond: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
no qualms na normal thing, the life balance just stand well.grin grin grin
Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by Uzomacharles: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
E shock you?

Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by longetivity(m): 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
in this life, you have to be taking heart
Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by Liposure: 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
I rest my case
Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by TheUndercover: 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
How do we get to eradicate these type of men (boy) from the society?

6 Likes

Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
This one is entitled boyfriend,ordinary boyfriend for that matter mtcheww
Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by Drsnives(m): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nothing to say..
I just pray for God to give me a lady that's understanding shikina. Maybe God created me to be single
Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
so men can mumu sha

Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by virginprincess(f): 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
Is it a must that she post you, you are not even her husband, you are already claming right, nonsense.
Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by mosdii(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
virginprincess:
Is it a must that she post you, you are not even her husband, you are already claming right, nonsense.

Sharrap there, if he didn't buy her all those things on her birthday, you hungry hoes will castigate the young man and call him broke and uncaring etc.

Is he not her boyfriend?
You have a penchant for supporting bad things... nevermind because AWALT

8 Likes

Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by mosdii(m): 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
virginprincess:

The day wey you go get sense, naija go celebrate 1 week uninterrupted power supply.

Tufiakwa.... Town service

5 Likes

Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by mosdii(m): 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
You go get sense by force now
Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by virginprincess(f): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
mosdii:

The day wey you go get sense, naija go celebrate 1 week uninterrupted power supply.

Tufiakwa.... Town service
Replying you will be a waste of time, i no longer take you as a human being, since you can't type without insulting yourself not me.
Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
You bought her these things and you're not her father
If your mother lack any of this things you bought for her you will suffer for 600 yrs angry

1 Like

Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
virginprincess:
I checked the meaning of relationship&dating in the dictionary and it gave me a different meaning that did not correlate with funding a girl's daily needs.
Why did you girls turn it to poverty alleviation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by genii96(m): 7:23am On Oct 04, 2020
Na the guy be the mumu na
Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by mosdii(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:

The day you go get since ehen, Dem go do party for your head

1 Like

Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by Oturatetuala(m): 9:39am On Oct 04, 2020
Nothing bad spending for a poor lady when you are rich and may God always bless you... we all know how poor dis girls are with no sense.
Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 04, 2020
All these men just dey fall hand

2 Likes

Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by iInjureHerYansh: 10:48am On Oct 04, 2020
virginprincess:
Replying you will be a waste of time, i no longer take you as a human being, since you can't type without insulting yourself not me.
Up here you always try to be lively and all that shiit but in reality you're as depressed as fvccck. So pathetic cry
Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by Vanzcharles(m): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:

If you continue this way, you will end up single and childless.
Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2020
Vanzcharles:

If you continue this way, you will end up single and childless.
Sorry to burst your bubbles, I've got the best men here on my case and they are my friends off here already,they are matured responsible men and not your judgemental type,they ain't even in romance section and they think I'm cool,so what are you saying.
Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by Vanzcharles(m): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Sorry to burst your bubbles, I've got the best men here on my case and they are my friends off here already,they are matured responsible men and not your judgemental type,they ain't even in romance section and they think I'm cool,so what are you saying.

I am not in contention with you on having the best men or not. Neither am I ready for any arguments.
I just read your posts and it seems to be in great conflict with you having a man in your life. Your generalization "men" at all posts.
Neither am I judging you.

Unless I would say you are just on a cruise to pull legs, than that can justify having friends. But don't be blinded if any man knows already that you type such and you "think" they love you for whom you are. BABE, you are in for another heartbreak.
Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2020
Vanzcharles:

I am not in contention with you on having the best men or not. Neither am I ready for any arguments.
I just read your posts and it seems to be in great conflict with you having a man in your life. Your generalization "men" at all posts.
Neither am I judging you.

Unless I would say you are just on a cruise to pull legs, than that can justify having friends. But don't be blinded if any man knows already that you type such and you "think" they love you for whom you are. BABE, you are in for another heartbreak.
you don't have to be too serious here, I have never experience heartbreak and never will because that's a part of my life I don't play with.Underate me at your own peril
Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by Vanzcharles(m): 11:30am On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
you don't have to be too serious here, I have never experience heartbreak and never will because that's a part of my life I don't play with.Underate me at your own peril

Madam stop this nonsense nobody is underrating you tongue ... If you say so, then catch fun with it. Pull legs as long you wish.
First time was dont judge, now underrate kwa...
Be calming down Abeg.
Re: Spent For Girlfriend, She Didn't Post Him On Boyfriends Day by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
Even if you buy me the whole world

if I don't want to...I won't.
Flaunting your partner isn't by force

nonsense and entitlement mentality

(1) (Reply)

Do Guys Still Take Girls Out On A Date? / Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account / Why I Will Not Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.