Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account (1865 Views)

I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes / I Just Realized Something New About Nairaland / Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account by Elchechereche2: 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
Should I dump her sorry ass.please I need advice.This is a girl am currently sponsoring her tertiary education yet I found this morning she's very active on that Whatsapp line, but would take a lifetime to reply my messages all in the name of being busy with school works.
Re: Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account by NobleSeed(m): 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
premium tears loading

17 Likes

Re: Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account by Mophor: 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!
Truth be told, you’re a contingency Boyfriend... I won’t say more than that!!!
Shalom

5 Likes

Re: Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account by CareerLadder: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Elchechereche2:
Should I dump her sorry ass.please I need advice.This is a girl am currently sponsoring her tertiary education yet I found this morning she's very active on that Whatsapp line, but would take a lifetime to reply my messages all in the name of being busy with school works.

1. try to chat her up on non-academic busy days and see her rate of response. Initiate chat mostly weekends.

2. If the same scene of taking forever to reply to her chat, try chatting with her on the other line and see her response.

3. Boldly but calmly confront her and try to see her reaction.

1 Like

Re: Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account by Theboy21: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
That gender have been giving lover boys problems for a long time, if you like buy them a million naira clothes they will still pull it off for a real nigga, but una no still hear word cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account by Godada(m): 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
Men including Adam throughout history have made strides in every sphere of human endeavor in war, agriculture, technology yet they have failed to understand their female counterparts. Women on their own have made it their duty to understand men and use it to their advantage.

A woman can become made if she can get laid by the most powerful man around. This is simple. She has to know how to play her little game. She knows her effect on the male folk and plays it up. Sadly men are handicapped on this arena.

Young men educate yourselves and stop embarrassing us

2 Likes

Re: Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account by Cerebellum: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mumu OP...mumu question

Mtcheew
Re: Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account by Elchechereche2: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
CareerLadder:

1. try to chat her up on non-academic busy days and see her rate of response. Initiate chat mostly weekends.

2. If the same scene of taking forever to reply to her chat, try chatting with her on the other line and see her response.

3. Boldly but calmly confront her and try to see her reaction.
Thank you loads.I will attempt number .3
Re: Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account by CareerLadder: 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
Elchechereche2:

Thank you loads.I will attempt number .3

Welcome buddy!
Re: Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account by Kobicove(m): 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
Elchechereche2:

And so?

You still have not proved anything yet
Re: Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account by CelestineNelson: 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Are you her father?
Re: Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account by Martinez39s(m): 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
Theboy21:
That gender have been giving lover boys problems for a long time, if you like buy them a million naira clothes they will still pull it off for a real nigga, but una no still hear word cheesy cheesy
Dem no dey hear word, and dem too stubborn.

1 Like

Re: Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account by paulolee(m): 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
still asking..."should I dump her?? na where DM dey breed dis kain simps from??
Re: Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account by nzeobi(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
You are sponsoring her in school. How many of your siblings or relatives have you supported through school.

I have no sympathy for you cos I know you are investing in the wind and will surely reap whirlwind

4 Likes

Re: Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account by Qpid5(m): 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
The bae got swag o.. Using another whatsapp acct bcs she knws the nigga will check her whatsapp one day.. Men no d hear word
Re: Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account by responsibleguy1: 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ogbeni, check am well oo.
Dat ur girl na yahoo yahoo girl shocked
Re: Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account by Theboy21: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
Martinez39s:
Dem no dey hear word, and dem too stubborn.
OG no mind em...
Re: Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account by Angelacruz: 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
She wants to knw if u r a husband material
Re: Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account by Crowwe(f): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
nIGERia Girsl are really useless angry angry angry
Re: Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
You be her sponsor and nothing more....

1 Like

Re: Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account by Ishilove: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
Na everything una dey carry come online. How did people solve their problems before the advent of social media?
Re: Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account by Austeeenxx: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
Why the hell are you even sponsoring her tertiary education? What is wrong with you people?

Re: Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account by Fiscus105(m): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
The first one is her relationship with you mugu while the alternate one is for her sex transaction.
Re: Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account by Gadafii: 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
You dey sponsor naija girl for school

Be like say men wey mumu for this country na them plenty pass, he for better make u use the money buy dogs dey train them.

You have been played bro, I can bet osibanjo short balls that this girl said no sex till wedding, while damn niggars in her school are screwing her like a hoe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just Realized My Girl Friend Has An Alternate Whatsapp Account by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
Chai.. another one. Why una no dey ever learn sad

(1) (Reply)

Free Give Away Upto 100k In Cash students only. / Sexual Harassment on Nairaland / Kuda Bank Have Started Charges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.