Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,601 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Bbnaija: Prince And Tolanibaj Plays The Couple Games In An Exclusive Interview - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija: Prince And Tolanibaj Plays The Couple Games In An Exclusive Interview (273 Views)

What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me.. / Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Prince And Tolanibaj Plays The Couple Games In An Exclusive Interview by LIFECONCEPTSOLU: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ex Big Brother Naija Housemates Prince and Tolanibaj plays romantic couple games in an exclusive interview.

They were asked many personal questions considering their relationship in the big brother house.

Click the link below to see the video.
Pls don’t forget to subscribe on my YouTube channel after watching for more videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdqcNEbXvE4

(1) (Reply)

4 Levels Of Premature Ejaculation - How To Determine Yours / There's A Bug In The Antispam Bot.. I Was Banned For This Comment.. / Between This Couple Arguing On Cooking Food At Home Or Buying Food Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.