Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Reason Why Rita Said She’s Willing To Pay Any Man Who Can Satisfy Her Urge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Rita Said She’s Willing To Pay Any Man Who Can Satisfy Her Urge (1788 Views)

Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / Reason Why Rita Said She's Willing To Pay Any Man Who Can Satisfy Her Urge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Rita Said She’s Willing To Pay Any Man Who Can Satisfy Her Urge by Justice258: 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
One Miss. Rita has got the whole media buzzing after her erotic statement on her social media page.

Here is what She wrote on her wall;

“My name is Rita, age 30. It’s hard to find love, if you can play good I will pay you well, don’t be shy to message, let’s talk if you like me. I will reply asap.”

Today many the reason why we need a companion and a soul mate is to satisfy one’s deaire, and to cover all the journey of life. You know, sometimes if one person in the relationship is a having difficulties or challenges in the relationship, they will no longer remain comfortable in the relationship, which may lead to wrong decision making and depression.

I was going through on the media and I saw a post that got my...Continue Reading From Here And Watch Video

Re: Reason Why Rita Said She’s Willing To Pay Any Man Who Can Satisfy Her Urge by doggedfighter(f): 11:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Who's Rita?
Re: Reason Why Rita Said She’s Willing To Pay Any Man Who Can Satisfy Her Urge by Justice258: 11:59am On Oct 04, 2020
Re: Reason Why Rita Said She’s Willing To Pay Any Man Who Can Satisfy Her Urge by Justice258: 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Man Jumps In Lake To Prove He Has Supernatural Powers That Can Control Crocodiles, Gets Eaten (Video)
Justice258:

One Miss. Rita has got the whole media buzzing after her erotic statement on her social media page.

“My name is Rita, age 30. It’s hard to find love, if you can play good I will pay you well, don’t be shy to message, let’s talk if you like me. I will reply asap.”

Today many the reason why we need a companion and a soul mate is to satisfy one’s deaire, and to cover all the journey of life. You know, sometimes if one person in the relationship is a having difficulties or challenges in the relationship, they will no longer remain comfortable in the relationship, which may lead to wrong decision making and depression.

I was going through on the media and I saw a post that got my...Continue Reading From Here And Watch Video
Re: Reason Why Rita Said She’s Willing To Pay Any Man Who Can Satisfy Her Urge by Justice258: 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
na wow
Justice258:

Re: Reason Why Rita Said She’s Willing To Pay Any Man Who Can Satisfy Her Urge by Justice258: 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had
Justice258:

Re: Reason Why Rita Said She’s Willing To Pay Any Man Who Can Satisfy Her Urge by Justice258: 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
https://justiceblog.com.ng/
Justice258:

Re: Reason Why Rita Said She’s Willing To Pay Any Man Who Can Satisfy Her Urge by Justice258: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
https://justiceblog.com.ng/29-year-old-alfa-caught-with-several-female-and-male-private-organ-with-other-human-parts-in-ilorin/
Justice258:

(1) (Reply)

Is This BIG PENIS Real Or Fake? / ‘long-distance Skype Sex.’ / Kim Kardashian Debunks New Released Sex Tape With Old Ex Boyfriend, Ray J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.