Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) (42737 Views)

Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses / Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija / Wizkid Flaunts His New Pet Goat; Asks For Name Suggestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Aguilar(m): 9:44am On Oct 04, 2020
I'm not surprised by this act, it's common for b*****s like you to behave this way. get a good paying job STOP claiming to be pregnant for innocent guys.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by FamTomx2(m): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2020
Hope all this NGOs and Judges are takin note of all this rubbish from all this retarded feminist
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by meobizy(f): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2020
She no fine, sef. It’s been long since a woman claimed me. UyaiIncomparabl, come and claim your suitor, babe.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by DavidJones98(m): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2020
grin stupidity in its looks and colouration
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Uzomacharles: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2020
Nawa oo

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2020
Tomorrow, another lady with a genuine or honest pregnancy claim will be shushed down...

This is exactly how such stunts impact negatively on real issues. Same with ladies who make false rape accusations.

She should be arrested and dealt with as a lesson to others.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 04, 2020
Neeext....
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 04, 2020
leesi11:

How much is it.
170k sir
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Dminister(m): 10:15am On Oct 04, 2020
This is called using someone's fame to gain fame.. Laycon is coming for you.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by pek(m): 10:18am On Oct 04, 2020
midolian:
Women will do anything for fame..

Same way some useless girls did to Davido sometimes sometime ago. And When Davido show them pepper, they became an object of pity.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by rajiedreez: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2020
Imagine if she accused him of rape, would she still come back now to say its a joke. Joke wey for ruin person career. Ladies and fame ehn
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by midolian(m): 10:29am On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=pek post=94591731][/quote]Thank you jarey...na this oversabi keypad

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Egoveen: 10:30am On Oct 04, 2020
Even the dream part na joke...the mama look funny sef grin
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by AromaCee: 10:32am On Oct 04, 2020
She should be charged to court for defamation
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Egoveen: 10:38am On Oct 04, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Vagina people won't stop surprising me grin
Nigerian girls should be listed as the most lazy set of females in the world, they automatically have a sense of entitlement over a guy money. You'll never see them do anything worthy with their or lives or pursue a professional career, instead they cover their olosho business with selling shoes,clothes, wigs and make up kits on whatsapp and Instagram always posting irrelevant stuffs with silly prices and shouting sold out in few minutes.

Keep deceiving yourself with fake sold out claims, niggass are getting wise as the day goes by soon you girls will start relocating to cotonou or Niger republic to look for husbands because Nigerian guys are already completely tired of your lazy ass who won't stop admiring fancy stuffs their father and brothers can't provide for them.
A bottle of Ultimate Gulder for you.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Mogajunior(m): 10:41am On Oct 04, 2020
This only goes to tell you that not all rape claim is true. Fear women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Adrian9(m): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2020
I talk am!
Money fall on you, belle go fall on you!
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Adrian9(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2020
Mogajunior:
This only goes to tell you that not all rape claim is true. Fear women.
Some women don't even know the meaning of the word sef!
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Tboyfrosh123(m): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2020
see them so she didn't know na joke before I know maybe one of her family member must have seen the video that why she change it werey people gringrin
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2020
meobizy:
She no fine, sef. It’s been long since a woman claimed me. UyaiIncomparabl, come and claim your suitor, babe.

What is it? undecided
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Originalsly: 11:06am On Oct 04, 2020
I blame Davido...... he left the door for women to slander celebrities in the name of fun and jokes if called out. He should've followed through and sue those two girls. I just hope this guy sue this one for millions.... poverty must be all she can for the rest of her life. The damage has already been done.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2020
nonsense and buhari
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 04, 2020
She Wants To Trend By All Means.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by TPound(m): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2020
Na so God go take joke minus your blessings..

The people wey dey use cutlass chase you no wise at all,na chain saw dem suppose use...

Ewu Gambia!! angry angry
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Perfecttouchade: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2020
Dem for cut ur head too for the dream grin
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by EgunMogaji2: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2020
Charmingrascal:
This idiot released a video looking so serious while accusing Laycon of impregnating her after a night stand.

This idiot should be charged to Court.

Does she have a family?
Is her parents proud of her?

What is our society turning into?
How can somebody go to that extent to chase clout, she accused Laycon forcefully, she blackmailed him making him look like an irresponsible man who impregnated a lady and denies his responsibility.
This is a criminal offence
If I were Laycon I swear I will make sure I charge this idiot to Court and try everything I can to make her spend few weeks behind bars.

What is wrong with ladies these days?
They act shamelessly like they don't care what their families and loved one think.

What nonsense!

After God, fear Women.

That’s all.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by kurupt1: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2020
Hathor5:

At least you have explained what has messed up your mentality but it's a mistake to think that every family is like your family.
The same emotional blackmail again!! When will you women agree to your problems?? When una go get sense??
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2020
some girls need foundational training so that they will know how to respect them self in anywhere they find them self, she will not see begger and tell him that she got pregnant for him now, what if laycon did not win what will happen?
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 04, 2020
Hathor5:

Stop generalizing because one brainless fool decided to make a stupid joke.

You don't have any successful lady in your family who does not feel intoxicated? Are your sisters on a mission to pull men down?

You don't need to use the Bible as an excuse to switch off your brain.

Madam, the bible which is the cornerstone of healthy life you are rejecting is the builder and battery to your dead brain. Even the nature which is law of conscience and sensoral order you are rejecting is charger to your dead conscience and sensoral order.

-It is a common nature of women with such attractive syndrome to success, money, etc.. Reason, I stated particular that the weakest ones i.e those who can't control and subdue it are more vulnerable to the projection. The stronger ones are very few, and if you are one, swerve!

The ones in my family and friends are simply called iron ladies. They're upright and straight that cannot be tossed to and fro with a wind like others..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look / Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Debuts Trimmed Figure In New Photo, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.