Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) (42733 Views)

Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses / Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija / Wizkid Flaunts His New Pet Goat; Asks For Name Suggestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Unclefemolala(m): 9:00am On Oct 04, 2020
Well scripted play...she sha don gain clout..
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Lordkratus(m): 9:00am On Oct 04, 2020
Where are the fools that are saying this allegation should be investigated. Rubbish people

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by openbusiness6: 9:01am On Oct 04, 2020
And some men boys here were so quick to jump at it and say they believe the girl without any single evidence and criticize and insult the boy just because someone accused him without any evidence. Tueehh!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by abiola708(m): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=Agbebakun22 post=94589646][/quote] 35k
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Hathor5(f): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2020
Social media is the perfect opportunity for some people to disgrace themselves.

My cat's IQ is higher than that of this lady. I have the feeling that despite our unlimited access to knowledge, our collective IQ is shrinking.

She would do herself a favor if she started reading books instead of spending time on social media.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 9:05am On Oct 04, 2020
What would ladies not do for fame after all the rubbish you sha wan sleep come sleep ma see you gold digger..
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by openbusiness6: 9:05am On Oct 04, 2020
When mainstream society does not take rape allegations seriously again, when rape accusations become something people are skeptical and nonchalant about, I hope those low IQ misandristic females that are always jumping from thread to thread on Nairaland insulting men and their effeminate simp lapdogs that support them, won't blame their self-inflicted misery on the male gender. May una kontinu doing ursef.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2020
It is not her fault being a woman.. But its the fallen feminine nature which displays character trait and syndrome of pulling down the strong, the mighty and the elevated.

It's their fallen nature which automatically translates to Delilah or Jezebelic to act that way. Reason, most who are more weaker are easily moved and intoxicated by money, materialism, success, fame, affluence etc..

Most attached themselves quickly to success in other to debase the man's progressive power and strength. Women and pulling down syndrome of Eve is a devil's snare.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by tfash96(m): 9:11am On Oct 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin Are you for real that it's dumb
mightyhazel:
This vagina people phrase is so dumb.. make una no dey use am again abeg

meanwhile this lady needs to be used as a scape goat to deter others with her mindset

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Ishilove: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2020
Hathor5:
Social media is the perfect opportunity for some people to disgrace themselves.

My cat's IQ is higher than that of this lady. I have the feeling that despite our unlimited access to knowledge, our collective IQ is shrinking.

She would do herself a favor if she started reading books instead of spending time on social media.

I'm embarrassed sharing the same gender with her
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Hathor5(f): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2020
Wolgrace:
It is not her fault being a woman.. But its the fallen feminine nature which displays character trait and syndrome of pulling down the strong, the mighty and the elevated.

It's their fallen nature which automatically translates to Delilah or Jezebelic to act that way. Reason, most who are more weaker are easily moved and intoxicated by money, materialism, success, fame, affluence etc..

Most attached themselves quickly to success in other to debase the man's progressive power and strength. Women and pulling down syndrome of Eve is a devil's snare.

Stop generalizing because one brainless fool decided to make a stupid joke.

You don't have any successful lady in your family who does not feel intoxicated? Are your sisters on a mission to pull men down?

You don't need to use the Bible as an excuse to switch off your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by smudge2079(m): 9:15am On Oct 04, 2020
There's no sleep for the wicked... Now y'all understand literally.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Badonasty(m): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2020
This one is just sick
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by lexy2014: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2020
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2020
Egungun be careful, u refused to listen.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Sulogy2255: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2020
grin grin
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Hathor5(f): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2020
Ishilove:

I'm embarrassed sharing the same gender with her

Our brothers are already taking the opportunity to bash women and the Bible to justify the bashing.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by pacespot(m): 9:18am On Oct 04, 2020
Something must be done about this issue of women wrongfully accusing people of something, if it is not rape it is pregnancy. If her video had generated public outcry and backlash against the guy, she would have rested this second video and banked on the sympathy and even endorsements for herself. There are things that are not meant to be playing around with as jokes. The two ladies that wrongfully accused davido of pregnancy went unpunished and now this one. One day an Innocent guy's life will be destroyed by these so called purported jokes.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Pinkybush: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2020
Trouble dey sleep iyanga go wake'am up.

This is their modu operandi. Their aim is to bring down every successful person they could not seduce or yield to their advances.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Ishilove: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2020
Hathor5:

Our brothers are already taking the opportunity to bash women and the Bible to justify the bashing.
The ones bashing are senseless losers.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by jahlove4jah: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2020
#Clout
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by JastSiryin(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2020
I dunno if I'm being too judgmental, but I've got a very low opinion of ladies who spend most of their time on social media for reasons other than business or chatting. Everyone is just so desperate for attention nowadays it's sickening angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Yomboy80: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2020
We know them. They just wanna trend. Anyway it's always good to lean on a giant's shoulder for success.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Eniola40(m): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2020
senseless and lazy youth
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by temi1290: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2020
Joke gbuo gii rinow
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by tomdon(m): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2020
Charmingrascal:
This idiot released a video looking so serious while accusing Laycon of impregnating her after a night stand.

This idiot should be charged to Court.

Does she have a family?
Is her parents proud of her?

What is our society turning into?
How can somebody go to that extent to chase clout, she accused Laycon forcefully, she blackmailed him making him look like an irresponsible man who impregnated a lady and denies his responsibility.
This is a criminal offence
If I were Laycon I swear I will make sure I charge this idiot to Court and try everything I can to make her spend few weeks behind bars.

What is wrong with ladies these days?
They act shamelessly like they don't care what their families and loved one think.

What nonsense!

Oga cool down it's not that deep
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by RioCarputo(m): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2020
she said she's never been to Nigeria for three years now. I'm having this assumptions that the said lady is somewhere around Ikorodu or Ogijo in one face me and slap you house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Tunagee(m): 9:35am On Oct 04, 2020
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by kurupt1: 9:39am On Oct 04, 2020
Hathor5:

Stop generalizing because one brainless fool decided to make a stupid joke.

You don't have any successful lady in your family who does not feel intoxicated? Are your sisters on a mission to pull men down?

You don't need to use the Bible as an excuse to switch off your brain.

I have sisters o and they have their own serious issues so spare us that emotional blackmail.im just being truthful.Women have serious issues and it's getting worse!!

This social media needs to be cut off let's get some sanity

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Mursz: 9:40am On Oct 04, 2020
“STUPID” In Randy Orton’s voice

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Bakin3(m): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2020
We construct Bio Digester(Modern Sockaway)
It's an improved technology in the treatment and management of human waste and wastewater. This system effectively takes away all challenges that are associated with the conventional form of waste management.
Once you have it in place,
✔you no longer call trucks to come evacuate human waste,
✔it doesn't smell
✔it doesn't attract flies or crokroaches,
✔just a small space is needed for it,
✔it's eco-friendly
✔and doesn't contaminate the groundwater
Check my signature.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Hathor5(f): 9:44am On Oct 04, 2020
kurupt1:

I have sisters o and they have their own serious issues so spare us that emotional blackmail.im just being truthful.Women have serious issues and it's getting worse!!

This social media needs to be cut off let's get some sanity

At least you have explained what has messed up your mentality but it's a mistake to think that every family is like your family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Basketmouth Gets Knighted By The Queen Of England (Wax Statues) / "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia / Reactions To Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage In Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.