Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) (42736 Views)

Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses / Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija / Wizkid Flaunts His New Pet Goat; Asks For Name Suggestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by greatseed: 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
IamD18:
I'm glad Laycon didn't notice or reply the idiiot
He noticed, but as they say & as proven against Erica in the BBN house, SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL tongue
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by MrLacoste4: 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
What kind of expensive joke is dat?? U wan use Laycon trend abi?? try something else
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by onyxo76(m): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Charmingrascal:
This idiot released a video looking so serious while accusing Laycon of impregnating her after a night stand.

This idiot should be charged to Court.

Does she have a family?
Is her parents proud of her?

What is our society turning into?
How can somebody go to that extent to chase clout, she accused Laycon forcefully, she blackmailed him making him look like an irresponsible man who impregnated a lady and denies his responsibility.
This is a criminal offence
If I were Laycon I swear I will make sure I charge this idiot to Court and try everything I can to make her spend few weeks behind bars.

What is wrong with ladies these days?
They act shamelessly like they don't care what their families and loved one think.

What nonsense!
the girl set look like a mental retard, later she will say nobody dey employ am after job interview. you just made a fool of yourself globally.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by munachiso58(m): 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
Me i borrowed laycon the money he used for audition.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by johnnychuks(m): 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
Charmingrascal:
This idiot released a video looking so serious while accusing Laycon of impregnating her after a night stand.

This idiot should be charged to Court.

Does she have a family?
Is her parents proud of her?

What is our society turning into?
How can somebody go to that extent to chase clout, she accused Laycon forcefully, she blackmailed him making him look like an irresponsible man who impregnated a lady and denies his responsibility.
This is a criminal offence
If I were Laycon I swear I will make sure I charge this idiot to Court and try everything I can to make her spend few weeks behind bars.

What is wrong with ladies these days?
They act shamelessly like they don't care what their families and loved one think.

What nonsense!
. bros is like you don't know them very well even the one will call our wife will go extra mill to bring you down not to talk of woman you don't know at all, we have to be very careful when dealing with woman, if you like do heaven and earth for woman when you don't have much to give them they will tell you that you have not done anything for them, if you like ask fani kayode.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by PaulH07: 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by BBNaija2: 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Chioma caught Davido inside room with another girl!!!!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for Latest Celebrity Gists and Hot News Updates...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfvDBKQLSeo
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by babyoy(f): 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
There is more to this.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by mechanics(m): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
She should know it was an expensive joke.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by bukatyne(f): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Don't people like this have families?

Families that people can watch the video and say 'that's the daughter of Iya eleko who lives in Oshogbo'.

Or 'the daughter of baba eleran in Sagamu.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by SmithNV: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
Laycon is doing it Big, Haters should go and hide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG4xF8K2zAI&t=3s
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Richy4(m): 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
He's even lucky she didn't say it was rape...
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by superability(m): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
Where is that lady that said this lady will be saying the truth... Cos she was bold to admit it...
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by LawLab247: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
soryy for quoting the wrong person

No point being sorry. You have my attention now. How you doing?
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by tiger28: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
She has been SILENTLY Compensated.....it's done by Celebs all over the World. They will quietly take care of her and the Baby so as NOT to damage the image of the Celeb. This na OLD Trick, that first video was as NATURAL as anything. Burna boy, Davido , Dbanj and most Hollywood Celebs do it ALL THE TIME, it's the classic DAMAGE CONTROL by Management!
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Twenty8: 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1367070/lady-says-pregnant-laycon-asks-forgiveness-video/

IkpuNnegiEwu44 can you see what you asked him to pay 200k on?
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Twenty8:

Angelfrost can you see what you asked him to pay 200k on?

200k??! Did I??! Please, check well.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by freemanq(m): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
mumu girl wants to be popular!!!!
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by bejeria101(m): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
See pomo lips, set awon suckist geng.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Twenty8: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

200k??! Did I??! Please, check well.

It's a mistake, sorry!
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by domicile: 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
Their excesses is just too too too too much. Please pardon my grammar....There is no better way to describe the various acts of these "Criminals" in Police uniform.
They should be disbanded.... Banning them from the street for a while to douse the tension, only for them to be back on roads in days time is not enough. Give us a total and final solution to these guys menace.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Kaycee4real: 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
There is no sleep for d wicked, na joke I de joke too oooo
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Kaycee4real: 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
No sleep for the wicked, no be me talk am ooo, cheesy
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
One of the reasons people no longer take rape accusations serious from Nigerian girls.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Hathor5(f): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Wolgrace:

Madam, the bible which is the cornerstone of healthy life you are rejecting is the builder and battery to your dead brain. Even the nature which is law of conscience and sensoral order you are rejecting is charger to your dead conscience and sensoral order.

-It is a common nature of women with such attractive syndrome to success, money, etc.. Reason, I stated particular that the weakest ones i.e those who can't control and subdue it are more vulnerable to the projection. The stronger ones are very few, and if you are one, swerve!

The ones in my family and friends are simply called iron ladies. They're upright and straight that cannot be tossed to and fro with a wind like others..

yen yen yen
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Hathor5(f): 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
kurupt1:

The same emotional blackmail again!! When will you women agree to your problems?? When una go get sense??

The moment you will agree to yours. Most people in jail: men. Terrorist organizations: run by men. Most pedophiles: men. Nigeria ....
run by men. grin
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by cupidhero(m): 12:12am On Oct 05, 2020
AirstarKane:
Sometimes ,I just want to be quiet but then I just dey imagine na person born this one too. I am sorry o. Nigerian youths , we dey Bleep up. What's all these rubbish? Ahn ahn na talk be this.
# EndSarsNow!
Someone's life is at stake ooo join the force .
As a human being i am ashamed on her behalf. How can a girl at her age think like an abandoned calf.
na easy forgiveness dey bring all these legs sha plus plenty people lack self worth always looking for something to attach themselves to so they can atleast be seen or heard. Its quite common these days. She has no idea how foolish she sounds.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by kevotek1000(m): 2:56am On Oct 05, 2020
Looking for cheap publicity, she want to trend by defaming Laycons image.
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:32am On Oct 05, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Laycon no get time for cheap hoes
Laykon P.A we see you
Re: Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hathor5:

yen yen yen
Arthur... How is the new week going with you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia / Reactions To Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage In Memes / Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.