Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform (32137 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend / Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki, Others Pay Tribute To Late President Yar’adua / PDP Bot Bars Members From Campaigning For Atiku, Saraki, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Atk1nson(m): 7:37am On Oct 04, 2020
ZeroAccess:
I don't just understand how we came about this buhari. Fine, some of us might have made mistakes in 2015. but reelecting this man was the biggest disaster.

A president that careless about police and illiterate sars brutality. Non of this people are Messiah but having a president that we can engage on social media for immediate action would have saved lots of lifes.

Do you think Buhari listens to the news? There's a reason why the only certificate he has is his first school leaving certificate and even that he couldn't produce after contesting several times.

The man isn't aware and will only know when his advisers inform him. He is one of the last persons to know what is happening in the country
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by malele(m): 7:40am On Oct 04, 2020
ZeroAccess:
I don't just understand how we came about this buhari. Fine, some of us might have made mistakes in 2015. but reelecting this man was the biggest disaster.

A president that careless about police and illiterate sars brutality. Non of this people are Messiah but having a president that we can engage on social media for immediate action would have saved lots of lifes.

I have a friend that voted that man twice , and will still vote for him if he comes out again.
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by studentofTruth: 7:40am On Oct 04, 2020
Belial06:
[s][/s]

In an attempt to appear cool you exposed yourself as a thief

You are a criminal and I support sars killing thieves like you every day

You defraud people everyday and call it hustle grin

You are thieves and an unarmed robbers .. don't worry efcc Is on this forum
All of you will be caught and die uselessly

You damage the good will for those of us that hustle legit and you come here seeking sympathy from sars. No matter how hard you thieves try , you will never been seen as normal people, because you are all bastards

From slowamirr to every single criminal yahoo boy and girl here on this forum , you will all die uselessly at the hands of sars

Bastard i can't travel and discuss business abroad without being subjected to humiliating vetting and verification all because of bastards like you

My mums lawyers in London who where facilitating a business for her told her point blank that they can't use her local bank account, due to new fraud protection standard rules

You are all cursed and your lives will be cursed so will the lives of your children

Slowamirr and whatever you call yourself may sars kill you all

Bastards like you guys are the reasons sars harass innocent people because they think they are thieves like you

So with your supposed education and exposure, you think that the right way to fight cybercrime for SARS to be randomly shooting at any young man they see on the street? Even a primary school kid wouldn't think that way.

What happens to cyber-surveillance? You don't identify a cybercriminal on the streets; you nail them by monitoring the online space. A serious agency can fish out a lot cyber criminals from this forum alone.

What about working with Google, Facebook, and other big techs to survey the Nigerian online space? You and I know that Google is already monitoring our online activities for their targeted ads — the reason you see ads related to the things you discussed on Whatsapp or other media the next day.

If they are serious about fighting cybercrimes, why can't they take advantage of online surveillance and other similar technologies?

Do you know that you too can be a victim of this rogue agency?

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by malele(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2020
atobs4real:
When Saraki and Atiku were there , what did they do? Is SARS just starting this?

Was Sars like this during OBJ regime ?

Sarai is just a senator , all he can do is advice the fool u people elected as president
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Peerlessme(f): 7:44am On Oct 04, 2020
atobs4real:
When Saraki and Atiku were there , what did they do? Is SARS just starting this?

Is that enough reason to keep quiet? have you ever thought of correcting wrong or you just allow it to continue because you are no longer in position of power.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by malele(m): 7:45am On Oct 04, 2020
RichDad1:
I’m wondering why this SARS menace is prevalence in the South. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen them tormenting anyone in the North undecided undecided
Curiously, they tend to also avoid areas dominated by Northerners in the South.
Our leaders in this part of this country are traitors.

Heavy traitors .
Besides u will be shocked that the men in Sars engaged in all these activities are from the south
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 04, 2020
openbusiness6:
SARS have been existing since the 90's but they went rogue and turned Gestapo under PDP government and kept getting worse under APC Buhari regime. PDP is part of the problem. They did NOTHING about it when they were in power. Hypocrisy is what this is.

But PDP is speaking out, where is APC?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by InvertedHammer: 7:55am On Oct 04, 2020
/
SARS come and murder innocent citizens in your area and you let them go. There is no deterrent for future occurence.

Keep wailing for the government or God to come and solve problems you can easily solve for yourselves.
/
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by villagepeoplefb: 8:04am On Oct 04, 2020
atobs4real:
this APC idiot, we are talking about life and death here and not your blame game politics. Is a pity you guys have sold Your conscience to the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Franking: 8:04am On Oct 04, 2020
This government really wants to stifle us. See suffocation waiting for person at every turn.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by nedekid: 8:05am On Oct 04, 2020
Digitiminimi:
I no tell you? grin gringrin
For real? shocked
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by nedekid: 8:08am On Oct 04, 2020
atobs4real:
Is that a reason for them not to speak up now?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by openbusiness6: 8:10am On Oct 04, 2020
Esseite:

But PDP is speaking out, where is APC?
Speaking out when? When they are no longer in power as usual. Always eager to pass the buck. Every disaster that APC built in this past 5 years, it was PDP that laid the foundation. Call for reform is just another opportunistic political strategy to keep himself within the memory of the Nigerian youths in hopes that he Atiku can get their votes in 2023. He obviously still wants to contest in 2023, can you imagine? Buhari is just about to finish 8 years and Atiku is really still interested to continue and rule another probably 8 years too, so the North can have 16 years uninterrupted rule. Same Atiku that is just another Fulani oligarchy believer just like Buhari, the only difference is he is more exposed and more mentally intelligent, which makes him even more dangerous than Buhari. Some of us can see through all these political gimmicks. APC Buhari regime is an 100% deaf and dumb government, we know that already. Nobody can take that title from them, they are the undisputed heavyweight deaf and dumb government. Even GEJ that people insulted as "clueless", he was still intelligent enough to change service chiefs when the insecurity worsened critically, he was smart enough to know that to have change, you have to make change. But we currently have a deaf and dumb Buhari APC regime government that believes they can keep doing the same thing and get a different result, which is another valid definition of insanity. They had a mad King in Westeros and we have a mad regime in Nigeria. We know Buhari regime is disaster in this matter.
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Belial06: 8:10am On Oct 04, 2020
[s]
studentofTruth:

So with your supposed education and exposure, you think that the right way to fight cybercrime for SARS to be randomly shooting at any young man they see on the street? Even a primary school kid wouldn't think that way.

What happens to cyber-surveillance? You identify a cybercriminal on the streets; you nail them by monitoring the online space. A serious agency can fish out a lot cyber criminals from this forum alone.

What about working with Google, Facebook, and other big techs to survey the Nigerian online space? You and I know that Google is already monitoring our online activities for their targeted ads — the reason you see ads related to the things you discussed on Whatsapp or other media the next day.

If they are serious about fighting cybercrimes, why can't they take advantage of online surveillance and other similar technologies?

Do you know that you too can be a victim of this rogue agency?
[/s]

Shut up.you stinking mouth there you thief

Yahoo boy or their sympathizer.. useless criminal ..

Sars will kills you and yours

Thief , don't go and find a job to do it's to be stealing you know

Bastard
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by SavageBoy: 8:13am On Oct 04, 2020
southernbelle:
In saner climes, investigations are carried out before any arrests are made and even then, the courts are usually involved; here, SARS do as they please.

These complaints have been going on for a while now, these officers need to be called to order. It's annoying that young people keep complaining about the menace and nothing serious is ever done. That Minister of Youth & Sports is not a very pro-active person.

Guy thank God you said in saner climes...

You think Nigeria is normal before
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by NaMe4: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2020
AirstarKane:
Reform abi they should scrap it completely. Nigerian youths enough of entertainment and Lets face these people trying to decimate us. It's uncalled for that you just kill people especially people in the west and south. I would say it again they can't try this with Northern youths ! Southerners wake up they're killing your children right before your very eyes. I am lending my voice because I have siblings everywhere!
We owe this government one protest just one and they'd sit up. How can my freedom be publicly infringed and declared useless? O wrong nau .
If you decide to keep quiet remember, just remember e fit be you.

My sister. Very correct. SARS madness ends in the South. They can never try all that nonsense in the North. I can imagine a Northern youth being shot point blank by these robbers, they'd be lynched on the spot!
But on this thread, I can even see a few Southern youth forming 'political gladiators', attacking Atiku and Saraki for voicing out on a very critical issue as this.
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Intoboy(m): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2020
Belial06:
[s][/s]

In an attempt to appear cool you exposed yourself as a thief

You are a criminal and I support sars killing thieves like you every day

You defraud people everyday and call it hustle grin

You are thieves and an unarmed robbers .. don't worry efcc Is on this forum
All of you will be caught and die uselessly

You damage the good will for those of us that hustle legit and you come here seeking sympathy from sars. No matter how hard you thieves try , you will never been seen as normal people, because you are all bastards

From slowamirr to every single criminal yahoo boy and girl here on this forum , you will all die uselessly at the hands of sars

Bastard i can't travel and discuss business abroad without being subjected to humiliating vetting and verification all because of bastards like you

My mums lawyers in London who where facilitating a business for her told her point blank that they can't use her local bank account, due to new fraud protection standard rules

You are all cursed and your lives will be cursed so will the lives of your children

Slowamirr and whatever you call yourself may sars kill you all

Bastards like you guys are the reasons sars harass innocent people because they think they are thieves like you

It amazes me wen i see people thinking like this, you're a Nigerian for crying out loud!! I'm not sure you watched the video,that young man was killed like an animal...animals don't die like dat dis days sef... moving forward,how many of our leaders av yhu cursed for stealing and suffering the masses for years, we're being cheated in dis country ad a condom burst product of a pig like you has apparently said nothing abt it but you're allegedly supporting the killing of your brothers bcus dey tried thinking out of the box jus to make ends meet...your brother will be killed like dat, somebody you love will die mysteriously like dat...stray bullet will hit you ad you'll die recklessly like dat you'll suffer for 600 years like dat... idiot!!!
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by seanwilliam(m): 8:31am On Oct 04, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Mostly in South, east and south west, I've never heared them killing anyone in the north.
especially in southwest..
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Belial06: 8:32am On Oct 04, 2020
[s]
Intoboy:

It amazes me wen i see people thinking like this, you're a Nigerian for crying out loud!! I'm not sure you watched the video,that young man was killed like an animal...animals don't die like dat dis days sef... moving forward,how many of our leaders av yhu cursed for stealing and suffering the masses for years, we're being cheated in dis country ad a condom burst product of a pig like you has apparently said nothing abt it but you're allegedly supporting the killing of your brothers bcus dey tried thinking out of the box jus to make ends meet...your brother will be killed like dat, somebody you love will die mysteriously like dat...stray bullet will hit you ad you'll die recklessly like dat you'll suffer for 600 years like dat... idiot!!!
[/s]

Shut up.thief

They deserve worse

You all.who support Yahoo will die worse

Bastard
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by yultater: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2020
GODSENT252:
earn up to 500 naira daily

USE THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE TO REGISTER NOW

fraudster
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Intoboy(m): 8:35am On Oct 04, 2020
Belial06:
[s][/s]

Shut up.thief

They deserve worse

You all.who support Yahoo will die worse

Bastard

Ad you not in support will live long,lolz
It's obvious you're a depressed and senseless Nigerian
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by seanwilliam(m): 8:37am On Oct 04, 2020
Princedapace:

The thing is northerners are not into internet fraud that much unlike in the south.

What I don't understand is how a yahoo boy is also trying avoid sars from scamming him when he also scams others. It doesnt make sense.

I have had encounters twice with police men who suspected I was into fraud. I am not, so I gave them liberty to search, when they finished searching, they found nothing, apologized and left.
If u know ur hands are not clean, kindly don't run or argue, na money dey are looking for. Pay them and move on. Some yahop boys are greedy. They stole from someome else and dont want someone else to steal from them. Not logical.

Our youths in the south must reduce this internet fraud of a thing and either learn to hold our leaders accountable.

I was in Abraka for a wedding, internet fraud is almost like a daily hustle there. Tufiakwa.
bro..forget all those things u wrote up there.. u never jam mad sars.. wether u follow dem talk calmly or not wether u legit or not they would obtain u bro.. I pray to God almighty that u dont meet brutal sars.. bro dont argue pls.. sars encounters is the worst thing I wish my enemy
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by AirstarKane(f): 8:37am On Oct 04, 2020
NaMe4:

My sister. Very correct. SARS madness ends in the South. They can never try all that nonsense in the North. I can imagine a Northern youth being shot point blank by these robbers, they'd be lynched on the spot!
But on this thread, I can even see a few Southern youth forming 'political gladiators', attacking Atiku and Saraki for voicing out on a very critical issue as this.
I have said it you this rubbish prices and killing a ehn you can't try it with Northerners. Just attack one person, you'd be faced with battalion they support their own and they are quiet because they are strategically facing governance and settling their future but we southerners are divided and distracted imagine If this discussion was about BBN . Southerners dey Bleep up and it's paininng me .
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Belial06: 8:38am On Oct 04, 2020
Intoboy:

Ad you not in support will live long,lolz
It's obvious you're a depressed and senseless Nigerian

You will.die by sars
Mark it.. criminal, thief

Your family name will.be shamed.

You will seek suicide

Mark this date

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by DaBullIT(m): 8:40am On Oct 04, 2020
Born2Breed:
SARS is an appendage of police turned into yielding funds for ogas at the top.

Every DPO and Area Commander have their own SARS unit and there is a weekly remittance to police ogas at the top.

I heard of one area commander in one state who always protects *his boys*

The story is they harassed a boy whose dad is rich / sells cars 3 days earlier, asked for his laptop but didn't find anything

3 days later same kid was driving one of his dad's unnumbered vehicle to car wash so they can put it on car stand, SARS pursued the boy, harassed him but his dad's workers didn't let them take him or the car away

Unknown to the idiots the boy's dad knew CP personally and involved him, the idiots ran to area commander when CP radioed for the team on that patrol, area commander lied all lies just for the idiots he sent on errand

In another case from the same state, the idiots saw a boy with 2m account balance, they demanded the boy must give them 1.5 after serious torture, the boy's parents went to CP to narrate their ordeal, CP ordered the boy to be released since before any arrests (even yahoo boy) there must be a complaint and hence a warrant

Area commander took the boy to his own office forced the boy to pose with laptop and forced him to confess to being a yahoo boy and thereafter referenced the boy to EFCC

Same CP revealed that he obtained videos of his own officers under the same area commander gyrating with axemen and sea lords / other cults on the day of their celebration viz 7/7 and 8/8 he lamented that the idiots were shooting sporadically into the air smoking and drugging themselves while carrying government issued rifles

IN THIS SAME COUNTRY FOR FUCCKKS SAKE

point is they don't act like monsters because they can, it's because someone protects them and that's why I hate police, Sars and everyone who opresses people generally

It's not Buhari's fault that these idiots turned NPF into a gang /cult

NPF needs complete overhaul and SARS must be abolished

Anyone who is caught violating people's rights among them should not stand trial, he should be killed otherwise they'd turn armed robbers in no distant future

I've seen Sars with 3 cars and 4 houses from proceeds of robbing innocent youths

If FG / IG / Police won't do anything, then it's time for youths to arm up and protect themselves

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by seanwilliam(m): 8:43am On Oct 04, 2020
fidelitystrs:
SARs on the beat again

Sell  your Amazon gift card to Naira / RMB yuan also available.

I buy
Bitcoin, Ripple (XRP) n Ethereum and get paid in Naira

https:///2347039575096

Best rate with swift payment
do u buy poland itunes card 150$ odidi
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Intoboy(m): 8:44am On Oct 04, 2020
Belial06:

You will.die by sars
Mark it.. criminal, thief

Your family name will.be shamed.

You will seek suicide

Mark this date

Does it look like you have sense?
I don't think so
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by nedekid: 8:44am On Oct 04, 2020
I think it's about time Reno omokri raises another petition to us senate, EU, UK, Canada etc to sanction (visa ban and asset seizures) the police IG, any police commissioner etc and their families under whoes jurisdiction Sars atrocities occur. Respective governors and attorney General of the federation and states should be put on notice.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by studentofTruth: 8:44am On Oct 04, 2020
Belial06:
[s][/s]

Shut up.you stinking mouth there you thief

Yahoo boy or their sympathizer.. useless criminal ..

Sars will kills you and yours

Thief , don't go and find a job to do it's to be stealing you know

Bastard

Sorry, I thought I was engaging a thinking being. I don't reduce myself to people of your level. I prefer to discuss with fellow intellectuals.

Do have a great day, but remember, what goes around comes around. A piece of advice though: learn some useful 21st century skills (programming, graphics design, copywriting, etc); it will reduce your frustration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" / Police: Anthony Ogbizi In Birth Certificate Forgery Scandal, Resigns Secretly / In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.