Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform (32123 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend / Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki, Others Pay Tribute To Late President Yar’adua / PDP Bot Bars Members From Campaigning For Atiku, Saraki, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by solmus: 7:00am On Oct 04, 2020
sylve11:

they should remove the shi.t.t from the Nigerian police abeg. angry cool

Are we fighting war? The sight of that Ak47 pisses me off, an automatic gun that can injure 10 people at a go... They should take it from them

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Sonnobax15(m): 7:00am On Oct 04, 2020
ZeroAccess:
I don't just understand how we came about this buhari. Fine, some of us might have made mistakes in 2015. but reelecting this man was the biggest disaster.

A president that careless about police and illiterate sars brutality. Non of this people are Messiah but having a president that we can engage on social media for immediate action would have saved lots of life.
Oga,nobody reelected Buhari......it was an obvious rigging....

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Iceyjayz: 7:01am On Oct 04, 2020
fatymore:

I meant when you come to Nigeria
Well I'm not even certain if I will come, I'm tired of anything Nigeria, it's not worth it.
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Princedapace(m): 7:03am On Oct 04, 2020
RichDad1:
I’m wondering why this SARS menace is prevalence in the South. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen them tormenting anyone in the North undecided undecided
Curiously, they tend to also avoid areas dominated by Northerners in the South.
Our leaders in this part of this country are traitors.

The thing is northerners are not into internet fraud that much unlike in the south.

What I don't understand is how a yahoo boy is also trying avoid sars from scamming him when he also scams others. It doesnt make sense.

I have had encounters twice with police men who suspected I was into fraud. I am not, so I gave them liberty to search, when they finished searching, they found nothing, apologized and left.
If u know ur hands are not clean, kindly don't run or argue, na money dey are looking for. Pay them and move on. Some yahop boys are greedy. They stole from someome else and dont want someone else to steal from them. Not logical.

Our youths in the south must reduce this internet fraud of a thing and either learn to hold our leaders accountable.

I was in Abraka for a wedding, internet fraud is almost like a daily hustle there. Tufiakwa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Eriggs: 7:04am On Oct 04, 2020
ZeroAccess:
I don't just understand how we came about this buhari.
u don't understand how and why PMB became President in 2015?
U were so blind to all the crimes , atrocities and looting sinking down Nigeria in those bad years. U r really zero access, notin to access, keep living in denial. Pmb no go dey dere by now if ur thieves u worship did well. Hypocrite
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by CanineOfJackal: 7:04am On Oct 04, 2020
atobs4real:
When Saraki and Atiku were there , what did they do? Is SARS just starting this?
They were not the President. Don't be stupid on a Sunday morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by fidelitystrs: 7:06am On Oct 04, 2020
SARs on the beat again

Sell  your Amazon gift card to Naira / RMB yuan also available.

I buy
Bitcoin, Ripple (XRP) n Ethereum and get paid in Naira

https:///2347039575096

Best rate with swift payment
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by arthurmcdonald: 7:07am On Oct 04, 2020
Computer Science Project Help
Topics and Subtopics

The study of computer science encompasses a number of fields relating to computation systems and software. It is the study of systems which interact with data, typically in the form of computer programs and software. Computer science involves all aspects of software: theory, design, development, and application. At https://www.bestassignmentsupport.com/, we have tutors who specialize in the different fields of computer science as well as the different programming languages.

Computer science can be broadly considered in four categories:

Theoretical Computer Science

Theoretical computer science involves the mathematical abstraction of software systems, emphasizing how logic and computation can be used to solve problems. Subcategories of theoretical computer science would be data structures and algorithms, the theory of computation, information and coding theory, programming language theory, and formal methods. The topics of computer science resemble mathematical work and involve proofs and analysis of theoretical problems.

Computer Systems

Computer systems involves the study of computational structures which serve as the building blocks for computation. This would include computer architecture and computer engineering, which represents the organization of a computer system, from digital logic to systems architectures and operating systems. https://www.bestassignmentsupport.com/programming-project-help/computer-science-project-help.php This also includes computer performance analysis, concurrency and parallelism, computer networks, computer security and cryptography, and databases.

Computer Applications

Computer applications involves the use cases for computers and software that enable computers to play an impactful role in the real world. Topics such as computer graphics and visualization, human to computer interaction, scientific computing, and artificial intelligence all are applications of computer science. In these topics, computers and software are being put to use to demonstrate the power of computation in solving real world problems.

Software Engineering

Software engineering is the study of creating software – the design, implementation, and refinement of software to ensure that it meets a purpose. This would be the applied topic within the computer science field, representing the writing of code to solve challenges. At https://www.bestassignmentsupport.com/programming-project-help/computer-science-project-help.php, we support a large number of different programming languages: C and C++, Java, LISP, MATLAB, Perl, Python, Ruby, and web development languages such as HTML, XML, PHP, JavaScript, and Adobe Flash. Our experts have decades of experience programming writing industry-grade software and can help you get caught up to speed in your programming language of choice!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by puremaker7(m): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2020
Ayoswit:
The govt won't listen to these guys because they are from PDP. EndingSARS is d solution. undecided
Shut up! don't politicize everything, did the oppresion by SARS kick start yesterday, when Saraki was in power, did he ever say anything about SARS.
we all know that APC is a useless party, but that does not make PDP to be better cause they are the same thing.
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Lamasta(m): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2020
SARS is gradually becoming public enemy and also constituting nuisance to the society this days.
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by IMASTEX: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2020
Born2Breed:
SARS is an appendage of police turned into yielding funds for ogas at the top.

Every DPO and Area Commander have their own SARS unit and there is a weekly remittance to police ogas at the top.
That is exactly the system and the remittance goes through to the very first man on top. Hence the obvious indifferent behavior towards their barbaric acts. But he that gets a cub as pet for his kids will soon reap what he desires immensely. I would want them to increase the remittance target, give them more arms & shot at sight order.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by atobs4real(m): 7:11am On Oct 04, 2020
CanineOfJackal:
They were not the President. Don't be stupid on a Sunday morning
I can now see that you are part of them. God will ask you what you sole.
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by puremaker7(m): 7:12am On Oct 04, 2020
RichDad1:
I’m wondering why this SARS menace is prevalence in the South. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen them tormenting anyone in the North undecided undecided
Oga forget about the leaders, if you check those SARS tormenting South, 80percent of those SARS are southerners too.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Anago55: 7:17am On Oct 04, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Sarz is a big menace to the society. A supposed body that should be responsible to help with the capture of arm robbers is now going after working boys. Even if Nigeria army starts their madness against working boys also it won't stop niggass from chasing the bigger bag and bombing all night like isis.

Until my last day I'll be bombing and hustling even on my wedding day.

Dreams of my money to be long ka achala
Everyday ejim lighter with my working tools n'esewa
Iralu ula abulo maka aloba no na nleka
Enwe ndi nwe ego nwe ndi ego Nke fa di n'ile fa
If not for street some men kali ina efo kala

Bathroom silipon to loui Vuitton
No be fault say money dey turn me on
Sure bet na wety dey for my coupon
(Hussle wey give you avalon go give you gwagon)
Wety be the root of evil - paper
Why all man Dey hustle Dey and night - paper
Wety we go use make mama proud - paper
K'ihe eji agbalu boyeee na main man - paper
. cartel man! taaaaa you dey game

Kam nukwa na-inoro na game

do your thing Nwanne
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by boookworm: 7:17am On Oct 04, 2020
Princedapace:

The thing is northerners are not into internet fraud that much unlike in the south.

What I don't understand is how a yahoo boy is also trying avoid sars from scamming him when he also scams others. It doesnt make sense.

I have had encounters twice with police men who suspected I was into fraud. I am not, so I gave them liberty to search, when they finished searching, they found nothing, apologized and left.
If u know ur hands are not clean, kindly don't run or argue, na money dey are looking for. Pay them and move on. Some yahop boys are greedy. They stole from someome else and dont want someone else to steal from them. Not logical.

Our youths in the south must reduce this internet fraud of a thing and either learn to hold our leaders accountable.

I was in Abraka for a wedding, internet fraud is almost like a daily hustle there. Tufiakwa.
Oga shut up. You are irritating and must be incredibly stvpid for justifying killing. So because I don't want to part with my money I should be killed? A friend of mine who is a boutique owner was made to part with 70k just because he own a car. They pulled him over, search his phone and when nothing was found, they accused him of being a kidnapper and were threatening to open fire if he didn't make the transfer.. Before you justify the killings of young men in the country by SARS remember it can happen to anybody and your relatives are not left out.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Kuginzi: 7:17am On Oct 04, 2020
Politicians will start talking now because 2023 is nearby
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Judolisco(m): 7:18am On Oct 04, 2020
atobs4real:
When Saraki and Atiku were there , what did they do? Is SARS just starting this?
so they should not talk again? U dey part of Nigeria problem

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Happyguy201: 7:19am On Oct 04, 2020
story . this is like the 100 times this reform thing has been protested and said . still nothing has been done . do we even have a president in this country .smh in 2 years from them believe it or not this country will enter into a state of armed conflict

YOUTH RISE UP AND FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:20am On Oct 04, 2020
RichDad1:
Very correct
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Brushstrokes20: 7:21am On Oct 04, 2020
The shithole urgently needs a leader!
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by openbusiness6: 7:24am On Oct 04, 2020
Esseite:

Pls dont make this political...

Otherwise, Where is your ancestor of all Democrats (Tinubu)... where is his input?

SARS have been existing since the 90's but they went rogue and turned Gestapo under PDP government and kept getting worse under APC Buhari regime. PDP is part of the problem. They did NOTHING about it when they were in power. Hypocrisy is what this is.
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by WeRblessed(f): 7:26am On Oct 04, 2020
You can't reform SARS without firstly reforming anything that breathe in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:28am On Oct 04, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Sarz is a big menace to the society. A supposed body that should be responsible to help with the capture of arm robbers is now going after working boys. Even if Nigeria army starts their madness against working boys also it won't stop niggass from chasing the bigger bag and bombing all night like isis.

Until my last day I'll be bombing and hustling even on my wedding day.

Dreams of my money to be long ka achala
Everyday ejim lighter with my working tools n'esewa
Iralu ula abulo maka aloba no na nleka
Enwe ndi nwe ego nwe ndi ego Nke fa di n'ile fa
If not for street some men kali ina efo kala

Bathroom silipon to loui Vuitton
No be fault say money dey turn me on
Sure bet na wety dey for my coupon
(Hussle wey give you avalon go give you gwagon)
Wety be the root of evil - paper
Why all man Dey hustle Dey and night - paper
Wety we go use make mama proud - paper
K'ihe eji agbalu boyeee na main man - paper
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ, have you ever asked yourself what God thinks of the life you're living?
Even if you escape punishment on earth, two things are sure in the after life...Heaven or Hell!
The time is short, you're not even sure of tommorow why not repent now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by liveyourlife007(m): 7:29am On Oct 04, 2020
Another wasted glory
most times I prefer to stay indoor is just to avoid shits like this.
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by boolee(m): 7:31am On Oct 04, 2020
ZeroAccess:
I don't just understand how we came about this buhari. Fine, some of us might have made mistakes in 2015. but reelecting this man was the biggest disaster.

A president that careless about police and illiterate sars brutality. Non of this people are Messiah but having a president that we can engage on social media for immediate action would have saved lots of lifes.
Trump is very active on Twitter. Which of the American problems has he solve from Twitter? Good Governance has nothing to do with Socia media. Save for PR. Just so you know.
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by dMetalist(m): 7:32am On Oct 04, 2020
RichDad1:

Which one is APC people ? All of them are saboteurs.

the north are more United Dan the south
if all dis killings happened in the north....the entire elders and traditional heads would have strongly protested about it

how many of our southern traditional rulers are voicing out their displeasure
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by nengibo: 7:32am On Oct 04, 2020
Princedapace:

You're part of the problem in Nigeria, Lets do away with the courts because innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply to people like you
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Amumaigwe: 7:34am On Oct 04, 2020
ZeroAccess:

A president that careless about police and illiterate sars brutality. Non of this people are Messiah but having a president that we can engage on social media for immediate action would have saved lots of lifes.

Good morning. You just woke up. While enjoying your change, be consoled that after all, Tinubu will become president. Oshe!
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by nengibo: 7:36am On Oct 04, 2020
Condemning on Twitter, no actions taken reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Media Reacts To 'Thief' Song Released By APC / Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos / Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.