Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform (32122 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend / Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki, Others Pay Tribute To Late President Yar’adua / PDP Bot Bars Members From Campaigning For Atiku, Saraki, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Belial06: 8:48am On Oct 04, 2020
[s]
studentofTruth:

Sorry, I thought I was engaging a thinking being. I don't reduce myself to people of your level. I prefer to discuss with fellow intellectuals.

Do have a great day, but remember, what goes around comes around. A piece of advice though: learn some useful 21st century skills (programming, graphics design, copywriting, etc); it will reduce your frustration.
[/s]

THIEF DON'T ADVISE ME!! THIEF !!!!!

NEXT THING YOU WANT LECTURE ME HOW THE WHITE MAN TOOK US FOR SLAVERY SO IT'S OKAY FOR YOU TO BE A THIEF

BASTARD USELESS THING
SARS WILL KILL YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Belial06: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2020
Intoboy:

Does it look like you have sense?
I don't think so

THIEF

THIEF
THIEF

YAHOO THIEF

THIEF

SARS WILL KILL YOU

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by vioment: 8:51am On Oct 04, 2020
Oga Atiku might be trying to play mind games here. Sars needs restructuture in regards to training on how to interact with people during threat, and non threat, they also need technology like body and vehicle cameras; but definately not ban. It should emulate swat.

If it is merit wise, oga umahi out class your whole 8 years in leadership role.

Leave all the gragra and be a statesman like talking about issues like this and leadership structure and directional changes.

Currently, most Gov are writing leadership jamb test, you don't have no current 4 years credentials to back it up.

Nigerians are increasing their wisdom to leadership effects, so we want to pick the best from what is on going.

If you haven't realized oga umahi and oga zulum are outclassing the rest. They are above average and can fit a leadership of developed world.

I don't think we want to go back to egoistic leadership instead of legacy leadership.

Tell all your friends and your accounts, that the deal no go through. This leadership position dun cast for personal account inflaters.
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by iyke2ken(m): 8:54am On Oct 04, 2020
southernbelle:
In saner climes, investigations are carried out before any arrests are made and even then, the courts are usually involved; here, SARS do as they please.

These complaints have been going on for a while now, these officers need to be called to order. It's annoying that young people keep complaining about the menace and nothing serious is ever done. That Minister of Youth & Sports is not a very pro-active person.

The truth is this ministry ought to be separate. There should be a ministry for Youths, and a ministry for Sports. Because the currenr minister we have is a mere minister of sports. The portfolio for Youths should stand alone. Only then can we begin to really assess the success/failure of whomever is in charge of that portfolio
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by seanwilliam(m): 8:54am On Oct 04, 2020
Intoboy:

It amazes me wen i see people thinking like this, you're a Nigerian for crying out loud!! I'm not sure you watched the video,that young man was killed like an animal...animals don't die like dat dis days sef... moving forward,how many of our leaders av yhu cursed for stealing and suffering the masses for years, we're being cheated in dis country ad a condom burst product of a pig like you has apparently said nothing abt it but you're allegedly supporting the killing of your brothers bcus dey tried thinking out of the box jus to make ends meet...your brother will be killed like dat, somebody you love will die mysteriously like dat...stray bullet will hit you ad you'll die recklessly like dat you'll suffer for 600 years like dat... idiot!!!
amen
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Seventy7kings: 8:59am On Oct 04, 2020
Esseite:

- did you have SARS when Atiku was VP?
- Was Saraki President?
- Where is Osinbajo who is VP?

I know you would obviously go mute now.. its allowed aswell.
mumu grin grin grin but there was SARS during your tormentor, Tinubu Jagaban's time as governor abi? Think na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Hedonisco: 9:02am On Oct 04, 2020
Belial06:
[s][/s]

In an attempt to appear cool you exposed yourself as a thief

You are a criminal and I support sars killing thieves like you every day

You defraud people everyday and call it hustle grin

You are thieves and an unarmed robbers .. don't worry efcc Is on this forum
All of you will be caught and die uselessly

You damage the good will for those of us that hustle legit and you come here seeking sympathy from sars. No matter how hard you thieves try , you will never been seen as normal people, because you are all bastards

From slawomirr to every single criminal yahoo boy and girl here on this forum , you will all die uselessly at the hands of sars

Bastard i can't travel and discuss business abroad without being subjected to humiliating vetting and verification all because of bastards like you

My mums lawyers in London who where facilitating a business for her told her point blank that they can't use her local bank account, due to new fraud protection standard rules

You're a despicable, self-centred idiot. No doubt about that. I spit on you pig.

Innocent people are dying in the hands of a murderously corrupt security unit, and yet are only concerned about your bougie 'abroad business' nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Belial06: 9:03am On Oct 04, 2020
[s]
Hedonisco:

You're a despicable, self-centred idiot. No doubt about that. I spit on you pig.

Innocent people are dying in the hands of a murderously corrupt security unit, and yet you är einky concerned about your bougee 'abroad business' nonsense.
[/s]

See them

Criminals

I knew you will all.come out with your numerous accounts to talk nonsense

Thieves

Sars will kill each and every one of you Insha Allah

Bastards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Hedonisco: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2020
Belial06:
[s][/s]

See them

Criminals

Thieves

Bastards

You're worse than a bastard, you self-righteous hypocrite. Some of us have common sense and empathy, things you obviously lack. I assure you that you will be the next victim of this monster you are justifying. Just wait for it.

Rot in hell, in advance.
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by BhumiePedro21(m): 9:06am On Oct 04, 2020
Belial06:
[s][/s]

See them

Criminals

Thieves

Bastards

I can see foolishness in your gene.
Foolishness in your generation.
You're a Nigerian for G sake and you said you support the killings of your brothers. I don't say there is justification for doing yahoo but these sarz have not only killed yahoo boys but also pple like you doing legit businesses..
Las las everyone na hypocrite, swear with your life that youve never stolen before in that your legit business or that you've never taken bribe in any form or short changed anyone in your life to your gain.
Abi the efcc or sarz sef no dey steal, our politicians don steal finish?

If you continue to say on a public forum that you support the killings of these yahoo boys, then I pray the killings get to your family. In as much as I don't the yahoo stuff.
You're deserve to live in a zoo and that's why you were born here and I don't think you can ever make it.
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Princedapace(m): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2020
boookworm:

Oga shut up. You are irritating and must be incredibly stvpid for justifying killing. So because I don't want to part with my money I should be killed? A friend of mine who is a boutique owner was made to part with 70k just because he own a car. They pulled him over, search his phone and when nothing was found, they accused him of being a kidnapper and were threatening to open fire if he didn't make the transfer.. Before you justify the killings of young men in the country by SARS remember it can happen to anybody and your relatives are not left out.

Make ur post without insulting someone. This shows ur type of person. There must be cases like this surely and there are also cases like the one I posted up there.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Belial06: 9:15am On Oct 04, 2020
[s]
BhumiePedro21:

I can see foolishness in your gene.
Foolishness in your generation.
You're a Nigerian for G sake and you said you support the killings of your brothers. I don't say there is justification for doing yahoo but these sarz have not only killed yahoo boys but also pple like you doing legit businesses..
Las las everyone na hypocrite, swear with your life that youve never stolen before in that your legit business or that you've never taken bribe in any form or short changed anyone in your life to your gain.
Abi the efcc or sarz sef no dey steal, our politicians don steal finish?

If you continue to say on a public forum that you support the killings of these yahoo boys, then I pray the killings get to your family. In as much as I don't the yahoo stuff.
You're deserve to live in a zoo and that's why you were born here and I don't think you can ever make it.
[/s]

THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF

BASTARD NA SARS GO KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

THIEF , IF YOU ARE SO ENVIOUS OF POLICTICIANS WHY NOT JOIN POLITICS INSTEAD OF STEALING AND RUINING NIGERIAS NAME THERE BY MAKING IT HARD FOR US LEGIT WORKERS

CRIMINAL PIG

HAVE YOU EATEN SHIT TODAY ? HAVE YOU USED A GIRL FOR RITUALS TODAY?

YOUR GENERATION WILL END IN SHAME

YOUR CHILDREN WILL CURSE YOU IN YOUR GRAVE

BASTARD

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Belial06: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2020
[s]
Hedonisco:

You're worse than a bastard, you self-righteous hypocrite. Some of us have common sense and empathy, things you obviously lack. I assure you that you will be the next victim of this monster you are justifying. Just wait for it.

Rot in hell, in advance.
[/s]

Bastard lifeless criminal

Have the guts to pick up a gun instead of hiding behind a laptop and phone

Sars will kill you all

Bastard

Thief

Low life criminal

Cursed animal

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by BhumiePedro21(m): 9:23am On Oct 04, 2020
Belial06:
[s][/s]

THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF

BASTARD NA SARS GO KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

THIEF , IF YOU ARE SO ENVIOUS OF POLICTICIANS WHY NOT JOIN POLITICS INSTEAD OF STEALING AND RUINING NIGERIAS NAME THERE BY MAKING IT HARD FOR US LEGIT WORKERS

CRIMINAL PIG

HAVE YOU EATEN SHIT TODAY ? HAVE YOU USED A GIRL FOR RITUALS TODAY?

YOUR GENERATION WILL END IN SHAME

YOUR CHILDREN WILL CURSE YOU IN YOUR GRAVE

BASTARD

Lol your moniker says it all
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by boookworm: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2020
Princedapace:

Make ur post without insulting someone. This shows ur type of person. There must be cases like this surely and there are also cases like the one I posted up there.
Sorry for the insult. I just don't like when people defend those SARS. They go about accussing people of being fraudsters just to extort money from them. They are now playing judge and executioner. If not that Nigeria is a lawless country do they even have the right to arrest a yahoo boy without evidence?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Chatflick(m): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2020
RichDad1:
I’m wondering why this SARS menace is prevalence in the South. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen them tormenting anyone in the North undecided undecided
Curiously, they tend to also avoid areas dominated by Northerners in the South.
Our leaders in this part of this country are traitors.
I thought I was the only one that noticed this. SARS no fit dey misbehave for North. Their madness no reach there

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Belial06: 9:41am On Oct 04, 2020
BhumiePedro21:

Lol your moniker says it all

Thief thief thief thief

Sars coming for you

Wait for it grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Chatflick(m): 9:44am On Oct 04, 2020
malele:

I have a friend that voted that man twice , and will still vote for him if he comes out again.

For you to have such a friend, you must have a low brain count... angry

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Minjim: 9:44am On Oct 04, 2020
Ok

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Mhurfhy(m): 9:48am On Oct 04, 2020
Now they are waking up from their slumber.

All network marketers should check me up. Big thing came up +234816167545
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by enemyofthechurc: 10:08am On Oct 04, 2020
GODSENT252:
earn up to 500 naira daily

USE THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE TO REGISTER NOW

fraudster
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Born2Breed(f): 10:12am On Oct 04, 2020
DaBullIT:

I heard of one area commander in one state who always protects *his boys*

The story is they harassed a boy whose dad is rich / sells cars 3 days earlier, asked for his laptop but didn't find anything

3 days later same kid was driving one of his dad's unnumbered vehicle to car wash so they can put it on car stand, SARS pursued the boy, harassed him but his dad's workers didn't let them take him or the car away

Unknown to the idiots the boy's dad knew CP personally and involved him, the idiots ran to area commander when CP radioed for the team on that patrol, area commander lied all lies just for the idiots he sent on errand

In another case from the same state, the idiots saw a boy with 2m account balance, they demanded the boy must give them 1.5 after serious torture, the boy's parents went to CP to narrate their ordeal, CP ordered the boy to be released since before any arrests (even yahoo boy) there must be a complaint and hence a warrant

Area commander took the boy to his own office forced the boy to pose with laptop and forced him to confess to being a yahoo boy and thereafter referenced the boy to EFCC

Same CP revealed that he obtained videos of his own officers under the same area commander gyrating with axemen and sea lords / other cults on the day of their celebration viz 7/7 and 8/8 he lamented that the idiots were shooting sporadically into the air smoking and drugging themselves while carrying government issued rifles

IN THIS SAME COUNTRY FOR FUCCKKS SAKE

point is they don't act like monsters because they can, it's because someone protects them and that's why I hate police, Sars and everyone who opresses people generally

It's not Buhari's fault that these idiots turned NPF into a gang /cult

NPF needs complete overhaul and SARS must be abolished

Anyone who is caught violating people's rights among them should not stand trial, he should be killed otherwise they'd turn armed robbers in no distant future

I've seen Sars with 3 cars and 4 houses from proceeds of robbing innocent youths

If FG / IG / Police won't do anything, then it's time for youths to arm up and protect themselves

You just stated the whole truth.

The funny thing is they don't try this nonsense in the north.
Southerners are just too docile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by omobaba1759: 10:14am On Oct 04, 2020
THE NPF, PRESEIDENCY WILL REACT AFTER MOGHRIB PRAYER . grin grin grin
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Cutiekatty: 10:32am On Oct 04, 2020
Digitiminimi:
I no tell you? grin gringrin

How true is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship / Soldiers Storm Niger Delta For Operation Crocodile Smile II / Atiku Media Reacts To 'Thief' Song Released By APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.