Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform (32120 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend / Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki, Others Pay Tribute To Late President Yar’adua / PDP Bot Bars Members From Campaigning For Atiku, Saraki, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Wisemfon(m): 10:34am On Oct 04, 2020
must we always be political in every issue
some of us blame Buhari and Apc government!!! what did PDP did when they were in power, or SARS brutality just started

#endSARSnow
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Princedapace(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2020
boookworm:

Sorry for the insult. I just don't like when people defend those SARS. They go about accussing people of being fraudsters just to extort money from them. They are now playing judge and executioner. If not that Nigeria is a lawless country do they even have the right to arrest a yahoo boy without evidence?

I'm not supporting them. Also we need to purge our system off the fraudsters abeg. Some of us are suffering today because of the so called Yahoo boys. I don't support sars and I can't support fraudsters..

Those fraudsters have duped my mother in law, my self, my wife and my sister at some times. So, I personally dislike internet fraudsters. U need to see how young men comfortably choose fraud as a way of life. It is crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Wisemfon(m): 10:36am On Oct 04, 2020
[b][/b]must we always be political in every issue
some of us blame Buhari and Apc government!!! what did PDP did when they were in power, or SARS brutality just started

#endSARSnow
[b]must we always be political in every issue

#endSARSnow
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Deepthoughts: 10:44am On Oct 04, 2020
Babtech001:
Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform After Viral Shooting Video

Minister of Youths and Sport Development Sunday Dare has joined voices condemning the recurring brutality of the Nigeria Police Force’s Special Anti-Robbery Squad after video of the shooting of a young man in front of a hotel in Ughelli, Delta State went viral on Saturday, Igbere TV reports.

The video showed how there was confusion around Wetland Hotel in Ughelli where the policemen allegedly killed the victim and escaped with his vehicle – a white Lexus Sport Utility Vehicle.

Global rights group Amnesty International, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and former Senate President Bukola Saraki have also condemned the act and called for the reform of SARS.

Mr Dare said the Federal Government would look into the reports of harassment of Nigerians by SARS.

Igbere TV reports that in a statement issued on Saturday by his special assistant John Joshua-Akanji, Dare said he had been monitoring reports of the attacks by SARS, adding that relevant government agencies will investigate the incidents.

“The minister of youth and sports development, who has also been monitoring the reports of alleged SARS harassment and attacks, has called for immediate investigations that will unravel the truth,” he said.

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, wrote;

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1312448448587653122?s=20

https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1312472016847429633?s=20
All flies can't be wrong, there's certainly a smell some where that need to be eliminated,yes SARS should be reformed, here's my humble suggestion,SARS should be scrapped n a new body called SPOATT i,.e special operations and tactical team should be establish, with each state having a team,the teams can numbered from 1 to &,there should be a specific uniform for the SPOATT n the rules of engagement clearly defining their duties n mode of operations should be formulated.they should be fashioned after the US SWAT so to say n gradually get improved.
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Omonoba1: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2020
Digitiminimi:
I no tell you? grin gringrin
I thought it was edited till I googled it.
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Kayharry(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2020
ZeroAccess:
I don't just understand how we came about this buhari. Fine, some of us might have made mistakes in 2015. but reelecting this man was the biggest disaster.

A president that careless about police and illiterate sars brutality. Non of this people are Messiah but having a president that we can engage on social media for immediate action would have saved lots of lifes.
we didn't re-elect that cow he was rigged in .
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by lymelyte(m): 11:23am On Oct 04, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Sarz is a big menace to the society. A supposed body that should be responsible to help with the capture of arm robbers is now going after working boys. Even if Nigeria army starts their madness against working boys also it won't stop niggass from chasing the bigger bag and bombing all night like isis.

Until my last day I'll be bombing and hustling even on my wedding day.

Dreams of my money to be long ka achala
Everyday ejim lighter with my working tools n'esewa
Iralu ula abulo maka aloba no na nleka
Enwe ndi nwe ego nwe ndi ego Nke fa di n'ile fa
If not for street some men kali ina efo kala

Bathroom silipon to loui Vuitton
No be fault say money dey turn me on
Sure bet na wety dey for my coupon
(Hussle wey give you avalon go give you gwagon)
Wety be the root of evil - paper
Why all man Dey hustle Dey and night - paper
Wety we go use make mama proud - paper
K'ihe eji agbalu boyeee na main man - paper
you and slawomir are something else grin
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by tot(f): 11:30am On Oct 04, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Sarz is a big menace to the society. A supposed body that should be responsible to help with the capture of arm robbers is now going after working boys. Even if Nigeria army starts their madness against working boys also it won't stop niggass from chasing the bigger bag and bombing all night like isis.

You are simply a common thief, call it the correct name - STEALING and stop using code names like bombing to downplay the evil you are committing.
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by CocoaOla: 11:57am On Oct 04, 2020
It's difficult to be secure in your own natural habitat land success in Nigeria as a Young man. SARS will kill, rob you or both. They weren't successful at your age and they hate the fact that you are. You automatically become a ''Yahoo boy''.

I know government create a lot of job for youth
I know they give them school loans
I know they create an enabling business environment for them

No country will grow without successful innovative youth

Politicians use these people alot

Please continue the killing to avoid get rid of the leaders of tomorrow s
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by onyxo76(m): 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Mostly in South, east and south west, I've never heared them killing anyone in the north.
they fear northerner like mad, have you heard any killing in any sabo area in any city, even if Yahoo boy dey stay among hausa, they dare not go there to pick him up else they might not come out alive
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by onyxo76(m): 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
DaBullIT:

I heard of one area commander in one state who always protects *his boys*

The story is they harassed a boy whose dad is rich / sells cars 3 days earlier, asked for his laptop but didn't find anything

3 days later same kid was driving one of his dad's unnumbered vehicle to car wash so they can put it on car stand, SARS pursued the boy, harassed him but his dad's workers didn't let them take him or the car away

Unknown to the idiots the boy's dad knew CP personally and involved him, the idiots ran to area commander when CP radioed for the team on that patrol, area commander lied all lies just for the idiots he sent on errand

In another case from the same state, the idiots saw a boy with 2m account balance, they demanded the boy must give them 1.5 after serious torture, the boy's parents went to CP to narrate their ordeal, CP ordered the boy to be released since before any arrests (even yahoo boy) there must be a complaint and hence a warrant

Area commander took the boy to his own office forced the boy to pose with laptop and forced him to confess to being a yahoo boy and thereafter referenced the boy to EFCC

Same CP revealed that he obtained videos of his own officers under the same area commander gyrating with axemen and sea lords / other cults on the day of their celebration viz 7/7 and 8/8 he lamented that the idiots were shooting sporadically into the air smoking and drugging themselves while carrying government issued rifles

IN THIS SAME COUNTRY FOR FUCCKKS SAKE

point is they don't act like monsters because they can, it's because someone protects them and that's why I hate police, Sars and everyone who opresses people generally

It's not Buhari's fault that these idiots turned NPF into a gang /cult

NPF needs complete overhaul and SARS must be abolished

Anyone who is caught violating people's rights among them should not stand trial, he should be killed otherwise they'd turn armed robbers in no distant future

I've seen Sars with 3 cars and 4 houses from proceeds of robbing innocent youths

If FG / IG / Police won't do anything, then it's time for youths to arm up and protect themselves
exactly, once people begin kill or maim sars and their families then they will he very careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by malele(m): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Chatflick:

For you to have such a friend, you must have a low brain count... angry

Lollllllll Biko na my office colleague
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by kennethfranc(m): 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Everyday ejim lighter with my working tools n'esewa
Iralu ula abulo maka aloba no na nleka
Enwe ndi nwe ego nwe ndi ego Nke fa di n'ile fa
If not for street some men kali ina efo kala

Bathroom silipon to loui Vuitton
No be fault say money dey turn me on
Sure bet na wety dey for my coupon
(Hussle wey give you avalon go give you gwagon)
Wety be the root of evil - paper
Why all man Dey hustle Dey and night - paper
Wety we go use make mama proud - paper
K'ihe eji agbalu boyeee na main man - paper

JeriQ nwa CIC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by euniselfyahoo: 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
Buhari takes pleasure in the killing of Nigerians because he is not a Nigeraian.
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by hibeatz200: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=Iyoocartel

You don mad finish ooo
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by blackmaine: 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
The way Africa is going as a continent is just as a result of this so called white men, see if you like start cursing Yahoo Men from now until eternity, na your matter, God no dey answer such prayers, White people dealt with us, they are still dealing with us, They should bring back all our traditional images they stole from Africa, they should bring back all our millions of dollars our so called elites illegally took down to their countries , Go to their various banks , you will see our billions there, the whites do take us for granted, we have never started, They will still cry, if they want us to stop, there's only one solution, there is, if any person is taking money out of any African country down to their side, they should do a proper check on the person before accepting the money, Moreover the white are still owning me personally , BLACK LIVES MATTER..
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by blacknp(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Deepthoughts:
All flies can't be wrong, there's certainly a smell some where that need to be eliminated,yes SARS should be reformed, here's my humble suggestion,SARS should be scrapped n a new body called SPOATT i,.e special operations and tactical team should be establish, with each state having a team,the teams can numbered from 1 to &,there should be a specific uniform for the SPOATT n the rules of engagement clearly defining their duties n mode of operations should be formulated.they should be fashioned after the US SWAT so to say n gradually get improved.
Name it Spora if you want, they will still be as corrupt as the society that produced them, like Majek said you don’t expect to sow rice, and reap cassava, the police are just a reflection of the corrupt minded citizenry. Electricity sector is corrupt, petroleum sector is corrupt, banking system is corrupt, electoral system is corrupt, education system is corrupt, youths are corrupt, pdp is corrupt, APC is corrupt, Ipob is confused corruption, last but not least, the elders of yesteryears are the founders of the corrupt system of stealing of public funds is not corruption.
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by blacknp(m): 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
blackmaine:
The way Africa is going as a continent is just as a result of this so called white men, see if you like start cursing Yahoo Men from now until eternity, na your matter, God no dey answer such prayers, White people dealt with us, they are still dealing with us, They should bring back all our traditional images they stole from Africa, they should bring back all our millions of dollars our so called elites illegally took down to their countries , Go to their various banks , you will see our billions there, the whites do take us for granted, we have never started, They will still cry, if they want us to stop, there's only one solution, there is, if any person is taking money out of any African country down to their side, they should do a proper check on the person before accepting the money, Moreover the white are still owning me personally , BLACK LIVES MATTER..
Which money does Africa have, the loan money given to them by the same Oyibos you are talking about? You want images your fore fathers sold for valuable consideration, what of the millions of artifacts that are still in Nigeria,?what have we done with them? It is the 29 artifacts with the Oyibos that is your problem? Sotheby should put them up for auction ASAP, blame your ignorant ancestors, that have passed the ignorance down to their descendants, I’m sure in future your children will tell the Caucasians to return the crude oil we sold to them?
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by DaBullIT(m): 9:27am On Oct 05, 2020
Born2Breed:

You just stated the whole truth.

The funny thing is they don't try this nonsense in the north.
Southerners are just too docile.

This is a general impression and it'd wrong xpeople who reside in Abuja complained of several notorious officers and police stations, some mentioned kubuwa, some mentioned garki.

It's that same north that police raided a club, arrested women and raped them, you'll see the news on every Nigerian media and Twitter
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by Deepthoughts: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
blacknp:
Name it Spora if you want, they will still be as corrupt as the society that produced them, like Majek said you don’t expect to sow rice, and reap cassava, the police are just a reflection of the corrupt minded citizenry. Electricity sector is corrupt, petroleum sector is corrupt, banking system is corrupt, electoral system is corrupt, education system is corrupt, youths are corrupt, pdp is corrupt, APC is corrupt, Ipob is confused corruption, last but not least, the elders of yesteryears are the founders of the corrupt system of stealing of public funds is not corruption.
At least I put forward a suggestion,what is your own suggestion towards finding a solution to y problem,we shouldn't just complain all the time with out contributing our quota to solution finding or you wish the country degenerate e anarchy?
Re: Atiku, Sunday Dare, Saraki, Others Call For SARS Reform by gonzalez12344: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
I need Programming Homework Help for an automatic candy shop program with an inbuilt cash register and dispense the bought products. The products should include cookies, sweets, and candies. In the program, I am supposed to show the customer the different products I offer and the program should allow the customer to select an item and show them the cost of the item. Finally, it should allow the customer to pay before dispensing the bought item. I am unable to coordinate this entire program and therefore I need a C++ Homework Help expert to take me through the whole program. I will be willing to meet all the costs provided the program works.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship / Soldiers Storm Niger Delta For Operation Crocodile Smile II / Atiku Media Reacts To 'Thief' Song Released By APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.