Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Women Enjoy Sex And Benefit From It More Than Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Enjoy Sex And Benefit From It More Than Men (2115 Views)

Real Reason Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men. / What Do Women Enjoy From Bringing Men Down ? (Photos) / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Enjoy Sex And Benefit From It More Than Men by Demzlent(m): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2020
WOMEN ENJOY SEX
Medically men lose 14% of their blood sugar during every rounds of sex , they also lose 12% of their protein level and also lose 12% of their calories level. Worse still is, you also lose 17% of your natural energy.
What do ladies lose. Only 7% of their water level- - -
So if you hear FASTER or HARDER or GIVE IT TO ME, my brother just runaway or _ _ _ _ _
However for every round of sex you also lose MONEY, either through PREPAID or POSTPAID.
I also recall that a pharmacist friend of mine told me some time ago that with every round of good sex a man looses food values of nutrients equivalent to his monthly nutrient build up from daily balanced diet of 31 days.
WHAT A SACRIFICE? And yet they act like they are doing you a favour. It is time we start demanding for maintenance fees from ladies, please

Sulaimon Olayinka Sanusi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Enjoy Sex And Benefit From It More Than Men by Madibah(m): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2020
Men better do what u can do and stand up
Fvck me harder!!!!
Fcvk me harder!!!!!
As killed more men than Corona
Use your head

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Enjoy Sex And Benefit From It More Than Men by dingbang(m): 11:14am On Oct 04, 2020
Madibah:
Men better do what u can do and stand up
Fvck me harder!!!!
Fcvk me harder!!!!!
As killed more men than Corona
Use your head
cool

1 Like

Re: Women Enjoy Sex And Benefit From It More Than Men by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2020
True though. Women can orgasm up to 5 times during f0replay alone, and that's incredible compared to the one chance that most men get, except maybe you've successfully hacked the system, like me cheesy
Re: Women Enjoy Sex And Benefit From It More Than Men by Baawaa(m): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2020
The spiritual aspect is the main thing to me,
You can lose your glory
You can lose your virtues
You can lose your destiny
You can even lose your life

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Enjoy Sex And Benefit From It More Than Men by Dshocker(m): 11:17am On Oct 04, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
True though. Women can orgasm up to 5 times during f0replay alone, and that's incredible compared to the one chance that most men get, except maybe you've successfully hacked the system, like me cheesy

You must be a genius,clap for yourself
Re: Women Enjoy Sex And Benefit From It More Than Men by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:21am On Oct 04, 2020
Dshocker:

You must be a genius,clap for yourself
undecided
Re: Women Enjoy Sex And Benefit From It More Than Men by Ay04z(m): 11:42am On Oct 04, 2020
Dis is so true. But leave me alone. E dey sweet. Me. After all. Life na just once. Bang more pussy as u can and eat healthy

1 Like

Re: Women Enjoy Sex And Benefit From It More Than Men by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Each individual differs but, it's pressed more towards the men than women. I guess some guys use this line, to justify or cover-up their cravings.
Re: Women Enjoy Sex And Benefit From It More Than Men by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Man and woman relationship is a very big proof that this life is not balance at all.

Demzlent:

WOMEN ENJOY SEX
Medically men lose 14% of their blood sugar during every rounds of sex , they also lose 12% of their protein level and also lose 12% of their calories level. Worse still is, you also lose 17% of your natural energy.
So if you hear FASTER or HARDER or GIVE IT TO ME, my brother just runaway or _ _ _ _ _
However for every round of sex you also lose MONEY, either through PREPAID or POSTPAID.
I also recall that a pharmacist friend of mine told me some time ago that with every round of good sex a man looses food values of nutrients equivalent to his monthly nutrient build up from daily balanced diet of 31 days.
WHAT A SACRIFICE? And yet they act like they are doing you a favour. It is time we start demanding for maintenance fees from ladies, please

Sulaimon Olayinka Sanusi
Re: Women Enjoy Sex And Benefit From It More Than Men by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guy's do your 5 minutes and stand up
E get why cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Enjoy Sex And Benefit From It More Than Men by tonyson010(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
Demzlent:

WOMEN ENJOY SEX

Sulaimon Olayinka Sanusi

These figures looks like Nigeria election..

Sex sweet sha.
Re: Women Enjoy Sex And Benefit From It More Than Men by Quality20(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
ZIINI:
Guy's do your 5 minutes and stand up
E get why cool
na how e take get why? What if men drink strong drugs and get d women to do them hot bj?
Re: Women Enjoy Sex And Benefit From It More Than Men by Bennysam: 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
Wait and see what nonsense Nigeria girls will spill from their mouth and call it comment
Re: Women Enjoy Sex And Benefit From It More Than Men by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Quality20:
na how e take get why? What if men drink strong drugs and get d women to do them hot bj?
Do five minutes and stand up ma G
E get why O
Happy Sunday✌
Re: Women Enjoy Sex And Benefit From It More Than Men by Chudifab(m): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

u no well grin grin
Re: Women Enjoy Sex And Benefit From It More Than Men by flyinnizam(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
Demzlent:

WOMEN ENJOY SEX

Sulaimon Olayinka Sanusi
no site to back your claim...nonsense
Re: Women Enjoy Sex And Benefit From It More Than Men by Positiveme2020: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Truth ..

[b][/b]
Demzlent:

WOMEN ENJOY SEX

Sulaimon Olayinka Sanusi

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Toast A Guy I Am Interested in, On IG / They Come To Me Coz They Like What I Do To Them! / Take A Look At This Nike Bag ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.