Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,941 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly (57178 Views)

We Can Make Mistakes - Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Lagos Spending / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi / Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Belial06: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
[s]
Orestino:

There's no point arguing with you MF.. you're just one of the lucky wasted sperms we have roaming around.. SARS end you and your father that forgot to wear a condom when he wanted to do your mother
[/s]

Gbogbo ebi e ma ki

Sars will end your generation

Is it government or corruption that made me not to be allowed to shop online and have goods delivered from my door step in Nigeria ? No it was BASTARD like you

Is it corruption in government that made me not to be allowed to register and visit so many websites online ? No it was Yahoo animals like you

Was it corruption government that made my ip not to be recognized on 90% internet portals and membership? No

Was it government that has made Nigeria so blacklisted globally for fraud ?

No it was BASTARDS like you

So let sars be allowed to kill you off pls

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Depressed101: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
southniyikaye:
They all keep reacting like time bomb
Ever since they've been reacting, what have they done?
What measures have they put in place?

even what they were told to do, they've deviated from it but Harrasment is now the order of the day.

#ENDSARS
will you wait and see, and stop wyning like a spoilt child?
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by CocoaOla: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
It's difficult to be secure in your own natural habitat land success in Nigeria as a Young man. SARS will kill, rob you or both. They weren't successful at your age and they hate the fact that you are. You automatically become a ''Yahoo boy''.

I know government create a lot of job for youth
I know they give them school loans
I know they create an enabling business environment for them

No country will grow without successful innovative youth

Politicians use these people alot

Please continue the killing to avoid get rid of the leaders of tomorrow s
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by EMMARY2000: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hello! Police Provide Telephone Numbers To Report Extortionists

https://gwg.ng/2020/10/04/hello-you-can-report-police-extortionists-here/
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by adenigga(m): 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
southniyikaye:

even what they were told to do, they've deviated from it but Harrasment is now the order of the day.

#ENDSARS

Don't mind them!

If the threat is real, go and..........

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by CocoaOla: 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
One sars is requesting for people account ballance they even annoyed if you have a low balance
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Dshocker(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
Thank God,finally
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by olisaEze(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
southniyikaye:

#ENDSARS

If to say dem been dey react like "time bomb" e for good na! Dem dey react like my old secondary school chem lab, non of im chemicals dey ever titrate! grin grin
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Lyoncrescent: 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
What I don't understand is what is a response squad doing harassing people on the street. They should only be seen whenever there is a robbery they are responding to or am I missing something?
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
loneprof:
Under Sanwo Olu, all sort of illegal extortion have been taking place especially by Lagos VIO, Task Force and LASTMA.

A governor that can't control harassment of citizens within state bodies definitely can't do anything about police harassment. He should just continue his chop-I-chop government.
Hahahaha @ chop-I-chop government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by MajohBankz: 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
BestGospelMusic:
Leaders should play their parts. However, safety is of the Lord. E get why Bible talk am
Why e talk am?
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by olatex25(m): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
loneprof:
Under Sanwo Olu, all sort of illegal extortion have been taking place especially by Lagos VIO, Task Force and LASTMA.

A governor that can't control harassment of citizens within state bodies definitely can't do anything about police harassment. He should just continue his chop-I-chop government.

U can't say it any better...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Rebuke: 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ehen! Really?

I qouted that man seeking help to build his acclaimed house and my comment got hidden.

Abi na mod get the house? undecided
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
femi4:
Pontius Pilate...E reaction

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by West2019(m): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
SARS nd commissiones of police should be depoly to northeast sharply sharply ,if a col in the army can be in warfront I wonder why commissioner nd SARS are doing here
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by leisuretym: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
I must join Nigerian police and dem must post me to SARS anywhere in the south, if you drive any nice car, you must settle me! period
failure to do so, you know what's up
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by SATANNIST: 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
sars is suppose to be on high way fighting arm robbers. efcc is suppose to be targeting politicians as primary targets. but these people change am dey follow yahoo boys wey no dey even steal naija money. all the money hush and mompha stole are from other countries
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Euegene100001: 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
Idoit May ogun kill u and all politicians in Nigeria
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by shegsrules(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
#endsars

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Lamasta(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
Oga Sanwo Eko you are powerless when it comes to the issue of policing but anyways your input and advice will go a long a way as the Chief Servant of lagos state
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by leisuretym: 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
SATANNIST:
sars is suppose to be on high way fighting arm robbers. efcc is suppose to be targeting politicians as primary targets. but these people change am dey follow yahoo boys wey no dey even steal naija money. all the money hush and mompha stole are from other countries

they should provide jobs and see 70% of those boys leave yahoo yahoo, majority of them are graduates .
the thieves are looting and fixing their children in good offices and sending SARS after hungry boys, nah the yahoo boys and cultists dey join SARS now.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Chicastle: 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
Okay now Santo olu wan act ma tell you where u go see then life?
Enter Lagos, drive to ijkeja dem dey there u go see them as governor tell them to leave there
Go isolo dem full there
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by wayne4loan: 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
Egoveen:
With Gulder one can always be happy regardless of SARS felonies
may ur life be long!

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Rawhumper(m): 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
Yes but you have to realize that Nigeria is about to set off that time bomb.

I believe, there are going to be measures taken to end or contain SARS excesses.
Its not business as usual, Nigeria is gradually transforming.

quote author=southniyikaye post=94594095]They all keep reacting like time bomb

#ENDSARS[/quote]
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by dingbang(m): 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
SARS is not above the law, the senators should summon the IG for questioning!
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Angelfrost(m): 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
The person who I expected to have reacted swiftly since these SARS complaints and social media buzz started is IG himself...

The fact that he has kept silent and done nothing about his criminal underlings makes him complicit in it all.

SARS has got to be scrapped!!! There are no two ways about it... If they can't be reformed, upgraded, reviewed, and leashed, then they should be disbanded.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by blingxx(m): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
Belial06:
Leave the Sars alone !!

When did they start all this rubbish ??
IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF THE FRAUDSTERS KNOWN AS YAHOO!!!

WHEN DID SARS START CHECKING PHONES ? IT WAS WHEN YAHOO BECAME RAMPANT

WHEN DID SARS START DISTURBING PEOPLE DRIVING FLASHY CARS? YAHOO CAUSED IT

WHEN DID SARS START HARASSING PEOPLE WITH TATTOOS? YAHOO CAUSED IT

SO LEAVE SARS ALONE LET THEM KILL OFF ALL THE YAHOO BOYS

Look at this forum even one thief criminal called slawomirr who boasts about fraud calls it hustle boasts about using drugs to push his fraud hustle and yet no moderator sanctions him.

You need to understand these Yahoo people are beasts.. they are not your friend

They will use you for rituals to get money because they don't know how to do honest work

They will rather venture into rituals and armed robbery if they don't make it through Yahoo

They should all be killed like armed robbers

Let them die

They tell you not to judge them that politicians do worse ... Hahaha
They are the children of demons

Evil thrives when good people keep.silent

Today Nigeria has through silence enabled these heartless demons called Yahoo boys and girls

Speak up !!!! Take a stand as a muslim or christian against these demons

If you have them as your neighbor call efcc or sars

Don't hide them!! Don't say after all it's white people they are cheating!! No!!

Who do you think is hacking people's bank accounts here ? It's them

Who works with bankers to steal your savings ? It's them

Don't pity them!!!

Until they mistakenly carry or one of your fam just for walking in the streets you will have sense....
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
olisaEze:

If to say dem been dey react like "time bomb" e for good na! Dem dey react like my old secondary school chem lab, non of im chemicals dey ever titrate! grin grin
Shai, maybe dem no use better pipette and burrete

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Depressed101:
will you wait and see, and stop wyning like a spoilt child?
I am tempted to say your head is not correct but I won't say it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo: What Caused The Peaceful Outcome Of The Election & Federal Might Absence? / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.