Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,613 members, 7,820,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? (6018 Views)

Sex: How Many Times Should Men Ejaculate In A Month? / How Many Times Should I Sleep With My Woman A Day? / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by 50power: 2:57am On Oct 05, 2020
Are you looking for someone to date and marry in any state in Nigeria? Add your profile on https://ehookup.com.ng/

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by Dayoebe(m): 7:11am On Oct 05, 2020
paulolee:
when u finally get married and after some months, you would understand why people say "sex is overrated" especially when u de find pikin after years in marriage, by then you go see sex as work...

May God Help us
Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by kmaster007: 8:24am On Oct 05, 2020
Nasir123:

Abeg! Experience answers pls!

How many times in a week is OK for husband and Wife to dey have sex?

Abeg make nobody talk anyhow I need honest answers.
Men Must Have Sex At Least 21 Times Per Month Too Prevent Prostate Cancer
Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by sammuell(m): 9:02am On Oct 05, 2020
I can kill myself o
Allow me to rest o
Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by femi4: 9:04am On Oct 05, 2020
Nasir123:

3 or 4 times

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by Denique(f): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2020
Well, as I nor get any other work nah... grin

Between the hours of:

4am-5am

Afternoon quickies

In the evenings

Then...

Before bedtime or midnight tongue

Average of 5 times p/day, 35 times a week angry

In fact, as a couple pleases o cos ovulation is a beech that can make you want it round the clock.

Speaking for myself. No mentions please...

Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by frozen70(f): 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nasir123:

Abeg make nobody talk anyhow I need
honest answers.

The number of times couples have sex in a week will be determined by their relationship with each other and the position of things in the family settings

As for men, the urge is constantly there and for women, the more you make your wife happy the more she is ever ready

Happiness and good state of the mind is the determinant factor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by Xmen149(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
frozen70:

The number of times couples have sex in a week will be determined by their relationship with each other and the position of things in the family settings

As for men, the urge is constantly there and for women, the more you make your wife happy the more she is ever ready

Happiness and good state of the mind is the determinant factor

why she enter marriage if she no happy or the two didn't court? for better for worse you say yes,.I then spend all my money to bring you home now I will start again by making you happy to have sex...Lol,big fat lie..If the lady cnt perform her duties make she shift . A woman that knows what she came to do knows her duty. One dsnt have to be happy b4 they eat food ni

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by Xmen149(m): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
as for me no time table.

both parties should just be ready anytime the other is in the mood. woman wey truely fancy you will always have pointed nipples anytime she sees you.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by Nasir123(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
kmaster007:
Men Must Have Sex At Least 21 Times Per Month Too Prevent Prostate Cancer

grin grin

Abeg leave all those forcast!
How about Idobale cancer?! grin
Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by placeofallure(f): 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
No fixed amount of time. I am ok with once a week. Men tend to want more though, you have to strike a balance in the middle. My husband is way, way older yet dunno where he gets the strength from.
Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by kmaster007: 7:44am On Oct 06, 2020
Nasir123:

grin grin
Abeg leave all those forcast! How about Idobale cancer?! grin
tongue
Nasir123:

grin grin
Abeg leave all those forcast! How about Idobale cancer?! grin
Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by EzzyCarter: 8:33am On Oct 06, 2020
Denique:
Well, as I nor get any other work nah... grin

Between the hours of:

4am-5am

Afternoon quickies

In the evenings

Then...

Before bedtime or midnight tongue

Average of 5 times p/day, 35 times a week
angry

In fact, as a couple pleases o cos ovulation is a beech that can make you want it round the clock.

Speaking for myself. No mentions please...

Just passing by cheesy... Sips milk***
Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by Denique(f): 8:59am On Oct 06, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Just passing by cheesy... Sips milk***

I made the post based on what I have heard ni o

@the bolded: No one should modify my post again o angry

Milk kor; Kunu ni tongue
Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by EzzyCarter: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2020
Denique:

I made the post based on what i have heard ni o

@the bolded: No one should modify my post again o angry

Milk kor; Kunu ni tongue

@bold how about a coc.k--tail @bold tongue

What you've heard shey? Keep boboing yourself o cheesy
Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by Denique(f): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2020
EzzyCarter:

@bold how about a coc.k--tail @bold tongue

What you've heard shey? Keep boboing yourself o cheesy

Nah, I need a cup of coffee. It's raining over here...and quite heavy too!

Cheers!

Modified:
EzzyCarter,
Is this your alternate– MrsCarte.r? It better not be what I'm thinking o angry

Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by Mrscarter(f): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2020
dingbang:
stingy
.yeah that's stingy even for one day for me grin
Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by EzzyCarter: 9:40am On Oct 06, 2020
Denique:

Nah, I need a cup of coffee. It's raining over here...and quite heavy too!

Cheers!

Oh. Perfect weather for

tea then I presume . Enjoy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by Mrscarter(f): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2020
paulolee:
21 times a week...DTS 3 times a day....d funi issh is when u finally get married and after some months, you would understand why people say "sex is overrated" especially when u de find pikin after years in marriage, by then you go see sex as work...

Na it's upto the couple to make time for each other, kids or no and be intimate n keep that flame burning.
U gotta keep things alive in that bedroom especially after your married.
Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by Mrscarter(f): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2020
Nasir123:

I think everyday. I'm the type to be wanting my man every day maybe sometime during the day and maybe at bedtime n sometimes in the night if I wake. Depends how we both feeling. But anytime he wanna I'm all for itgrin
But some days may differ but that's me on most days lol. I love my mancheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by EzzyCarter: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2020
Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by Agboki: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2020
realestate99:

lol, one slender girl nearly sent me to early grave last year, she came to use 3 days with me, that was when I know that excess of everything is bad, after exhausting my self during the day, I was hoping both of us will retire to bed and have a nice rest at night

I was about sleeping when she tapped me asking " no show?" I replied, no show!!!, if you insist on seeing any show, watch Africa Magic, she hissed and slept

After the 3rd day she left for her base, I was really exhausted, my head was light, dogs dey resemble goat for my eye......since that time I have put embargo on slim ladies.

2017 1 nearly kill me,most slim grls dey mostly b nymphs.
Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by Agboki: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2020
placeofallure:
No fixed amount of time. I am ok with once a week. Men tend to want more though, you have to strike a balance in the middle. My husband is way, way older yet dunno where he gets the strength from.

Check weda baba dey use blue pill.
Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by Denique(f): 10:44am On Oct 06, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Lol. Nah, I don't have an alternate. That's my lovely wife. So I guess that's what you're thinking cheesy

How could you #InMyNollywoodCharacter undecided

I should tone down the chats then angry
My apologies ma'am!

Although your man is so cool to interact with cool

Una do o...
Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by Denique(f): 10:53am On Oct 06, 2020
Nasir123:

Is that not too much?

That's about 14 times a week and 56 times a month na!

...And me that is about 35 times a week?

Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by Denique(f): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2020
realestate99:

lol, one slender girl nearly sent me to early grave last year, she came to use 3 days with me, that was when I know that excess of everything is bad, after exhausting my self during the day, I was hoping both of us will retire to bed and have a nice rest at night

I was about sleeping when she tapped me asking " no show?" I replied, no show!!!, if you insist on seeing any show, watch Africa Magic, she hissed and slept

After the 3rd day she left for her base, I was really exhausted, my head was light, dogs dey resemble goat for my eye......since that time I have put embargo on slim ladies.

Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by EzzyCarter: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2020
Denique:

How could you #InMyNollywoodCharacter undecided

I should tone down the chats then angry
My apologies ma'am!

Although your man is so cool to interact with cool

Una do o...

@bold, Kon shey emi naa sad. Omo yen ti fine ju ni, afi bi mermaid cheesy #InMyNollywoodAMYorubaCharacter

@italicized. Awnnn. The feeling is mutual. It's great vibing with you too...Hopefully you put a face to ur moniker soon wink Enjoy!
Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by Denique(f): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2020
EzzyCarter:

@bold, Kon shey emi naa sad. Omo yen ti fine ju ni, afi bi mermaid cheesy #InMyNollywoodAMYorubaCharacter

@italicized. Awnnn. The feeling is mutual. It's great vibing with you soon. Hopefully you put a face to ur moniker soon wink Enjoy!

Don't patronise me!

Odabo!!

Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by Freelane33(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2020
Na dem dem cool
Press333:
Once a week undecided cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by EzzyCarter: 11:07am On Oct 06, 2020
Denique:

Don't patronise me!

Odabo!!

Ahn ahn grin
Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by Nasir123(m): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2020
Denique:

...And me that is about 35 times a week?

grin grin
Not bad at all cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? by Jesuisbelle(f): 11:15am On Oct 06, 2020
4 to 5 times a week

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NO B-R-A DAY: Crazy Photos, Video Of How Ladies Celebrated Bre@st Cancer Awarene / Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. / My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.