Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods (2435 Views)

Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says / Endtimes : People Can Expect Significant Changes By 2030 - Don Koenig / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Amatarasha(f): 9:03am On Oct 05, 2020
Plants and animals shall rejoice
Night owls , pussycats shall sing hossana
Snakes shall hiss without been called demons
D departure of Christians n muslim shall be celebrated across d globe forever

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Dtruthspeaker: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2020
Amatarasha:

God did not one Wickedness but your own Wickedness in your lifetime is more than the sands at the beach.

That aside I say, Amen. Let God Not Just Separate Only But let Him Immediately Set up a Court to Judge All who have done Wickedness and give them the Due Reward of All their Wickedness that they have Done on One Hand!

And on the other hand, Just-Is to those the wicked people have cheated, Stolen from or killed who are themselves complaining that the Wicked are indeed very wicked!
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Amatarasha(f): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

God did not one Wickedness but your own Wickedness in your lifetime is more than the sands at the beach.

That aside I say, Amen. Let God Not Just Separate Only But let Him Immediately Set up a Court to Judge All who have done Wickedness and give them the Due Reward of All their Wickedness that they have Done on One Hand!

And on the other hand, Just-Is to those the wicked people have cheated, Stolen from or killed who are themselves complaining that the Wicked are indeed very wicked!

my dear who then will set a court to judge him for his atrocities upon earth ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Dtruthspeaker: 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
[sub][/sub]
Amatarasha:
my dear who then will set a court to judge him for his atrocities upon earth ?

Certainly not you or any man for Toddlers and little children (you and all men) can not and can never validly judge Adults.

And even where we Toddlers Play Court, you could not properly find Him guilty of Any Wrongdoing in your False Accusations.

And you will Never Be Able to, by The Natural Standards of Truths which Convict or Acquit an Accused Person!

2 Likes

Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Amatarasha(f): 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
[sub][/sub]

Certainly not you or any man for Toddlers and little children (you and all men) can not and can never validly judge Adults.

And even where we Toddlers Play Court, you could not properly find Him guilty of Any Wrongdoing in your False Accusations.

And you will Never Be Able to, by The Natural Standards of Truths which Convict or Acquit an Accused Person!
what will ur son do to warrant you burning him at d gas stove for one week ?

Secondly , make sure u use ur head Dan claiming d sins of isrealites as URS n ur generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Dtruthspeaker: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
Amatarasha:
what will ur son do to warrant you burning him at d gas stove for one week ?

cheesy First, I know, when compared to Him, I am no where near Him and He is Greatly Better Than all of us Put together.

Therefore, I am not a good person and every one in the world is nearly like me (worse than I am) or as I am But God is Greatly Better by far.

The Proof! Is it not reported that a mother burnt her own child's fingers because of food here on Nairaland?

Nairaland Crime Section Proves the various things that I and you and all of us can do to our children, when they Fauck Up, even if a little

Therefore, what can my children do that would make me burn them? There are very Many many things I hate and they Know not to do them (Glory to God, that they know and understand and accept why I hate them therefore they do not do them)

But when and if after all their knowing, they did that which I hate, IN MY HOUSE, IN MY PRESENCE, WITHOUT FEAR AND REMORSE, IT IS EVEN THEIR DESIRE TO DO IT, ONLY ONE CONCLUSION REMAINS, WHICH IS THAT THEY HATE ME AND THEREFORE, THEY ARE MY ENEMIES!

IF THEREFORE MY ENEMIES, THEREFORE, WAR!! AND IF THEREFORE WAR, THEREFORE, SOMEONE IS GOING TO PREVAIL AND THE OTHER DESTROYED!

Depending on the Range of my Anger and Power, I would like to Destroy them over and over and over again until I am satisfied. (If I had the power).

And Every Soul on earth, thinks this very same thing or worse and have even implemented versions of when they power to do it. Eg husband's beating up their wives because the wife spoke to another man (Fani Kayode).

That is my Truest Will for my Enemies but as I said, I am not good when compared to Him and AND NO ONE ON EARTH IS BUT HE IS GREATLY GREATLY BETTER BY FAR

Amatarasha:

Secondly, make sure u use ur head Dan claiming d sins of isrealites as URS n ur generation

We are Judged and Condemned For The Wrongs/Bads/Wickedness/Evil we do Personally and Directly.

God has Never Condemned Anybody For The Crime Commited by Another Person.

Never Has, Never Will!

1 Like

Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Amatarasha(f): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

cheesy First, I know, when compared to Him, I am no where near Him and He is Greatly Better Than all of us Put together.

Therefore, I am not a good person and every one in the world is nearly like me (worse than I am) or as I am But God is Greatly Better by far.

The Proof! Is it not reported that a mother burnt her own child's fingers because of food here on Nairaland?

Nairaland Crime Section Proves the various things that I and you and all of us can do to our children, when they Fauck Up, even if a little

Therefore, what can my children do that would make me burn them? There are very Many many things I hate and they Know not to do them (Glory to God, that they know and understand and accept why I hate them therefore they do not do them)

But when and if after all their knowing, they did that which I hate, IN MY HOUSE, IN MY PRESENCE, WITHOUT FEAR AND REMORSE, IT IS EVEN THEIR DESIRE TO DO IT, ONLY ONE CONCLUSION REMAINS, WHICH IS THAT THEY HATE ME AND THEREFORE, THEY ARE MY ENEMIES!

IF THEREFORE MY ENEMIES, THEREFORE, WAR!! AND IF THEREFORE WAR, THEREFORE, SOMEONE IS GOING TO PREVAIL AND THE OTHER DESTROYED!

Depending on the Range of my Anger and Power, I would like to Destroy them over and over and over again until I am satisfied. (If I had the power).

And Every Soul on earth, thinks this very same thing or worse and have even implemented versions of when they power to do it. Eg husband's beating up their wives because the wife spoke to another man (Fani Kayode).

That is my Truest Will for my Enemies but as I said, I am not good when compared to Him and AND NO ONE ON EARTH IS BUT HE IS GREATLY GREATLY BETTER BY FAR

We are Judged and Condemned For The Wrongs/Bads/Wickedness/Evil we do Personally and Directly.

Never Has, Never Will!

u are calling yourself a sinner because Jesus said so ,aren't you?
If I start telling u who really Jesus is as someone who knew him billion years ago n a reincarnated goddess of earth ,u will runaway from me like others.....am just holding myself greatly cos u are just a mere human ,no matter your faith the truth is d truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Dtruthspeaker: 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Amatarasha:
u are calling yourself a sinner because Jesus said so ,aren't you?

I am a sinner or a wrongdoer because I do that which is wrong.

And even if The Lord did not tell me, I saw and Knew that what I did was Wrong and My fellowmen also told me that "I was not good".

Amatarasha:

If I start telling u who really Jesus is as someone who knew him billion years ago n a reincarnated goddess of earth ,u will runaway from me like others.....am just holding myself greatly cos u are just a mere human

grin in other words, you are the world's oldest woman alive. No wait a minute, you are even older than the world.

If you were truly the oldest Person, you will not be on Nairaland but somewhere else grin

So you are just Liar come to fulfill the Prophecy of Great Insults Hurled and Howled at God!

3 Likes

Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Amatarasha(f): 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Never Has, Never Will!

B4 u run away from me , I want u 2 wear Fearlessness as ur cloth n u know what is really happening!
My dear I know where u are hearding at which is without the multiple commandments by Christ ,humans will commit atrocities...
Now let's go practical without quoting anyone
Do you know the commandments in Islam is 10times much than in Christianity , y is it that Islam countries has no peace among them , but Christian country of Christian tribes can still boast of peace than them,
Now Nigeria is 100times more religious than Americans why is corruption and evilmen many in Nigeria from igboland ,to Yoruba ?
Now when I was a goddess billion years b4 Adam ( stop checking my profile smiley ) I have 2 humans and angels who has no Religion ( dey don't worship me) we go out of earth to search d solar system , these humans don't have time for petty things like fighting for money because I tell Dem to know few things about d solar system n they are so occupied with it , dey don't rape women in Romania then , they don't lie ( because dey aren't afraid of anyone)
So I have watch humans go about with their righteous lives and Fearlessness until Christianity n Islam came along , B4 then in my real appearance( 13ft tall) humans always love me but now I dare not appear real, all because of wat Jesus did on d cross,

Around 12300Bc ie roughly 5000years B4 Adam was created by nîy, When I went to a planet body in our milky way aigush with a god ( friendly winged Humanoid) , I met so many beings there ,and they welcomed me without shouting Jesus or calling me a Satan, open ur eyes n see that earth inhabitants has d lowest IQ amongst d universe ,because of wicked alien humanoid's PROGRAMMING called RELIGION
U can call me mad ,demon or Satan! Am use to it for ages smiley
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Amatarasha(f): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

And even if The Lord did not tell me, I saw and Knew that what I did was Wrong and My fellowmen also told me that "I was not good".

grin in other words, you are the world's oldest woman alive. No wait a minute, you are even older than the world.

If you were truly the oldest Person, you will not be on Nairaland but somewhere else grin

So you are just Liar come to fulfill the Prophecy of Great Insults Hurled and Howled at God!
Am not d oldest woman I have a grand mother, also a mum like u do... You humans aren't the first to possess earth but red n green skin lovely beings who lived in peace with me n my mother until the winged giant HUMANOIDS our size ( the gods you worship ) came along to create you here and there,
I was little then that is around 3billion 200millionyears ago
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Amatarasha(f): 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

am a human now just 22years old ,y am here in nairaland is that i, some gods and my mother has been bringing people out from hellfire your christian god kept for u and your brothers anonymously , the more we save humans from Yahweh ( who we call Satan ) d more u enter ,
He uses Religion to trap u into his firekingdom ever since Jesus died on d cross, if I don't create d awareness Africans will remain backward on earth due to fearfulness resulting from Religion several rules and still get burnt in a fire they don't know about

Please you are a million times righteous than Jesus, if u say no that means u will like fulani herdsmen to come to ur land to kill ur people n take ur land while dey rain multiple fire from d sky upon u,because that's wat my brother did with d isrealites in ur old testament that made middle East terrible till date,
Like fulani came to land to kill u n take ur land n someone recorded it ,then u read it after 4000yrs and u are shouting our Lord is great!

Open your eyes n see what I tell u ,he is joshua
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Dtruthspeaker: 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
Amatarasha:
am a human now just 22years old ,y am here in nairaland is that i, some gods and my mother has been bringing people out from hellfire your christian god kept for u and your brothers anonymously , the more we save humans from Yahweh ( who we call Satan ) d more u enter ,
He uses Religion to trap u into his firekingdom ever since Jesus died on d cross, if I don't create d awareness Africans will remain backward on earth due to fearfulness resulting from Religion several rules and still get burnt in a fire they don't know about

We live in a Lying, Scheming, Deceitful world Solely Orchestrated and Controlled by men in all things whether Law, govt, Calendar, Time, Marriage and Common Behaviour.

God Once, Killed all them for our sakes, that we should dwell with joy, happiness, peace and prosperity, but man loved Wickedness once again.

Your primary enemy is yourself for you love wickedness rather than kindness.

And having planted Wickedness, man must harvest the fruits of Wickedness which is Desolution, Destruction, Murder, Stealing, Cheating etc

All these things done by man, from himself to his fellow man and everyone crying with no one to console them.

It is not the fault of the Lord, BUT THE FAULT AND DOING OF EVERY MAN, for every man is doing the same Wickedness, one to another, turn by turn.

Amatarasha:

Please you are a million times righteous than Jesus

If I am righteous, I Learnt It From Him, Which Means He is Righteouser!

Amatarasha:

, if u say no that means u will like fulani herdsmen to come to ur land to kill ur people n take ur land while dey rain multiple fire from d sky upon u,because that's wat my brother did with d isrealites in ur old testament that made middle East terrible till date,
Like fulani came to land to kill u n take ur land n someone recorded it ,then u read it after 4000yrs and u are shouting our Lord is great!

Open your eyes n see what I tell u ,he is joshua

Fulanis got to my village and did their wickedness there, so I very much hate them, so do I hate the kidnapper, Liars, Theives, Governors, Presidents, Senators etc, all these people do bad because they love the profits of wicked works even where they do not want it done to them.

I see that people love to do Wickedness and evil like the Policeman who Shot A 19-Year-Old Barber Dead In Abuja

"the trigger-happy police officer allegedly stormed the community with threats of killing one or two people, and fired a gunshot into the air"

How can any right thinking person say that The Lord did this?
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Amatarasha(f): 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

We live in a Lying, Scheming, Deceitful world Solely Orchestrated and Controlled by men in all things whether Law, govt, Calendar, Time, Marriage and Common Behaviour.

God Once, Killed all them for our sakes, that we should dwell with joy, happiness, peace and prosperity, but man loved Wickedness once again.

Your primary enemy is yourself for you love wickedness rather than kindness.

And having planted Wickedness, man must harvest the fruits of Wickedness which is Desolution, Destruction, Murder, Stealing, Cheating etc

All these things done by man, from himself to his fellow man and everyone crying with no one to console them.

It is not the fault of the Lord, BUT THE FAULT AND DOING OF EVERY MAN, for every man is doing the same Wickedness, one to another, turn by turn.

If I am righteous, I Learnt It From Him, Which Means He is Righteouser!

Fulanis got to my village and did their wickedness there, so I very much hate them, so do I hate the kidnapper, Liars, Theives, Governors, Presidents, Senators etc, all these people do bad because they love the profits of wicked works even where they do not want it done to them.

I see that people love to do Wickedness and evil like the Policeman who Shot A 19-Year-Old Barber Dead In Abuja

"the trigger-happy police officer allegedly stormed the community with threats of killing one or two people, and fired a gunshot into the air"

How can any right thinking person say that The Lord did this?

sorry u bore me with ur ignorance /lying heart .
I discuss with humans with 120/250 knowledge/sincerity not you with 48/95,
Though mine is 507,000/1,4000,5000

Go and learn sincerity first
Goodbye dear

1 Like

Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Blabbermouth: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
All you need is a husband.
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Amatarasha(f): 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
Blabbermouth:
All you need is a husband.
I won't marry a human! Cos I have no womb, am not bringing a soul on earth destroyed by Jehovah d satan and his cohorts
.so real My husband is in x dimentural outside our milky ways 2billion light years from here
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Blabbermouth: 12:07am On Oct 06, 2020
Amatarasha:
I won't marry a human! Cos I have no womb, am not bringing a soul on earth destroyed by Jehovah d satan and his cohorts
.so real My husband is in x dimentural outside our milky ways 2billion light years from here
The above, are the numerous cosmical malady and ailments I have diagonized you of (you confirmed it).

As the record-breaking best doctor of the whole milky way, I hereby prescribe you "a husband", just take one capsule and you will be healed.
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Dtruthspeaker: 6:14am On Oct 06, 2020
Amatarasha:
sorry u bore me with ur ignorance /lying heart .
I discuss with humans with 120/250 knowledge/sincerity not you with 48/95,
Though mine is 507,000/1,4000,5000

Go and learn sincerity first
Goodbye dear

grin When a child loses, she always cry saying "I won't play again" or "go away, I won't play with you"
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Amatarasha(f): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin When a child loses, she always cry saying "I won't play again" or "go away, I won't play with you"
I didn't lose my dear , u aren't sounding serious that's y I loathe u
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Amatarasha(f): 7:17am On Oct 06, 2020
Blabbermouth:

The above, are the numerous cosmical malady and ailments I have diagonized you of (you confirmed it).

As the record-breaking best doctor of the whole milky way, I hereby prescribe you "a husband", just take one capsule and you will be healed.
cheesy cheesy tanku sir
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 06, 2020
Amatarasha:
I know some girls have fish brain,but yours is that of an old Turkey.

3 Likes

Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Dtruthspeaker: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2020
Amatarasha:

No, bitterheart, All Satanas and Satansons howl, lament and curse and Must do so Everytime they lose as you have done!.

1 Like

Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43am On Oct 06, 2020
Amatarasha:

Obedient descendants of Adam will possess the earth forever! smiley

Psalms 37:7-11,29; 67:6; Proverbs 2:20-22; Isaiah 35:5-6; 65:21-25
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Dtruthspeaker: 8:47am On Oct 06, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Obedient descendants of Adam will possess the earth forever! smiley

Psalms 37:7-11,29; 67:6; Proverbs 2:20-22; Isaiah 35:5-6; 65:21-25

Do you imagine that the descendants of Adam shall be obedient? Shall they not be as their father? Can an evil Tree bear good fruit?

Ok O, while Adam is your father, mine is Noah. Since God Rejected and Deleted him and his descendants (you still remain? Some One is may say "Lord there is one Adamson here oh"wink therefore, i too, De-fathered and unathered him.
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Do you imagine that the descendants of Adam shall be obedient? Shall they not be as their father? Can an evil Tree bear good fruit?

Ok O, while Adam is your father, mine is Noah. Since God Rejected and Deleted him and his descendants (you still remain? Some One is may say "Lord there is one Adamson here oh"wink therefore, i too, De-fathered and unathered him.

He gave birth to Abel Sir and Abel's name has been written in God's memory book {Hebrew 11:4} so Adam is capable of bearing obedient children.
Adam chose to rebel against God on his own but since we all have freewill, Abel (Adam's descendants) chose to search for God with all his heart! smiley

1 Like

Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Dtruthspeaker: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

He gave birth to Abel Sir and Abel's name has been written in God's memory book {Hebrew 11:4} so Adam is capable of bearing obedient children.

Abel, Sweet Abel, if you had chosen Abel, I would not have objected for Abel is Not Adam even though he sired him, same for Jesse and David, Also was David different from Solomon.

They were a Graft as Agriculturist say or Implantation as the Fertility People shall say but They are not the fruit of the Tree!

MaxInDHouse:

Adam chose to rebel against God on his own but since we all have freewill, Abel (Adam's descendants) chose to search for God with all his heart! smiley

See, why you fall exams by Imputing your own answer when you were instructed to Read the Passage and Answer the question put forth to you, FROM THE PASSAGE!

Did God, Who judged the matter, Not Clearly Say

"Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it:"

Is this rebellion? Does disobedience and wrongful loving, mean rebellion.

Please check every explanation of rebellion out there and see if it could ever be streched to mean ignorant and reckless disobedience.
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Abel, Sweet Abel, if you had chosen Abel, I would not have objected for Abel is Not Adam even though he sired him, same for Jesse and David, Also was David different from Solomon.
They were a Graft as Agriculturist say or Implantation as the Fertility People shall say but They are not the fruit of the Tree!
See, why you fall exams by Imputing your own answer when you were instructed to Read the Passage and Answer the question put forth to you, FROM THE PASSAGE!
Did God, Who judged the matter, Not Clearly Say
"Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it:"
Is this rebellion? Does disobedience and wrongful loving, mean rebellion.
Please check every explanation of rebellion out there and see if it could ever be streched to mean ignorant and reckless disobedience.

Rebellion simply means willful disobedience.

Acoording to God's word, Adam wasn't ignorant nor reckless with his decision to have eaten the forbidden fruit, he willfully disobeyed his heavenly father {1Timothy 2:14} unlike the woman who was inexperienced Adam knew the consequences of his action because God's warning regarding the forbidden fruit wasn't given to the two as a couple, Adam inculcated all what his heavenly father commanded in the mind of the last creature (Eve).
So Rebellion is what we call it Sir, not ignorance! smiley
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Dtruthspeaker: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Rebellion simply means willful disobedience.

Ah! Where everyone knows that "Rebellion" means to Challenge Authority, you have given it your own meaning so as to adapt it to suit your own purposes.

Having wrongfully modified its Natural Meaning why would you not get a wrong answer? Consider this, everyone knows and understands that 2+2=(4). If I modify any item there whether the 2 or the plus or equals sign, would it still be 2+2= (The Truth)?

So by your modified meaning therefore, Every Time I willfully do not drive with my seatbelt, I should be killed for Rebellion? (Since Willful Disobedience now has the same meaning with Rebellion which is a Treason!).

MaxInDHouse:

Acoording to God's word, Adam wasn't ignorant nor reckless with his decision to have eaten the forbidden fruit, he willfully disobeyed his heavenly father {1Timothy 2:14} unlike the woman who was inexperienced Adam knew the consequences of his action because God's warning regarding the forbidden fruit wasn't given to the two as a couple, Adam inculcated all what his heavenly father commanded in the mind of the last creature (Eve).
So Rebellion is what we call it Sir, not ignorance! smiley

You were not in the Court to hear that matter and neither were you the one who passed Judgment on it

The One Who Heard the case and Gave Judgement on it, has opened the Judgment He entered for you to see, yet you are installing what is not in the judgment! Ok oh!

I hold your judgement today "Willful Disobedience means Rebellion" in the Dictionary of Maxindhouse.

1 Like

Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Ah! Where everyone knows that "Rebellion" means to Challenge Authority, you have given it your own meaning so as to adapt it to suit your own purposes.

Having wrongfully modified its Natural Meaning why would you not get a wrong answer? Consider this, everyone knows and understands that 2+2=(4). If I modify any item there whether the 2 or the plus or equals sign, would it still be 2+2= (The Truth)?

So by your modified meaning therefore, Every Time I willfully do not drive with my seatbelt, I should be killed for Rebellion? (Since Willful Disobedience now has the same meaning with Rebellion which is a Treason!).

You were not in the Court to hear that matter and neither were you the one who passed Judgment on it

The One Who Heard the case and Gave Judgement on it, has opened the Judgment He entered for you to see, yet you are installing what is not in the judgment! Ok oh!

I hold your judgement today "Willful Disobedience means Rebellion" in the Dictionary of Maxindhouse.

So there is a difference between willful disobedience and challenge of authority!

I thought both connotes rebellion. smiley

Hmmmmmmmm thank God for the gift of holy spirit, you can continue arguing blindly my guy, i've passed that stage! smiley
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by AkinwaleJJ(f): 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

So there is a difference between willful disobedience and challenge of authority!

Hmmmmmmmm thank God for the gift of holy spirit, you can continue arguing blindly my guy, i've passed that stage! smiley

He's an attention seeker!
At first he couldn't grasp that all obedient descendants of Adam became adopted children of Jesus, then he didn't even know what rebellion means. That's how he'll continue jumping from one thing to another just to prove he's around!

1 Like

Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Dtruthspeaker: 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

grin Rule 18:15- The heart of the prudent getteth knowledge; and the ear of the wise seeketh knowledge.

Rebellion includes willful disobedience (And More) BUT NOT ALL wilful disobediences are rebellion.

A Rebel Who Obeys Is Still A Rebel.

A Person who Willfully Disobeys Is Not Always A Rebel, like my seatbelt illustration above.

Which is why you are silent on it and unable to rebut it.

The two or three do not mean the same thing else "Disobedience", "Willful Disobedience" (As you cunningly stretched it to mean) and "Rebellion" would not be created since "willful disobedience" has taken care of"Disobedience" and "Rebellion".

Generally,
Understanding=Knowledge. In the case of a person who loves knowledge

A fool is one whose Understanding<Knowledge.
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by mainetrix: 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Rule 18:15- The heart of the prudent getteth knowledge; and the ear of the wise seeketh knowledge.

Rebellion includes willful disobedience (And More) BUT NOT ALL wilful disobediences are rebellion.

A Rebel Who Obeys Is Still A Rebel.

A Person who Willfully Disobeys Is Not Always A Rebel, like my seatbelt illustration above.

Which is why you are silent on it and unable to rebut it.

The two or three do not mean the same thing else "Disobedience", "Willful Disobedience" (As you cunningly stretched it to mean) and "Rebellion" would not be created since "willful disobedience" has taken care of"Disobedience" and "Rebellion".

Generally,
Understanding=Knowledge. In the case of a person who loves knowledge

A fool is one whose Understanding<Knowledge.

Hello... You're blabbing.
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Dtruthspeaker: 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

He's an attention seeker!
At first he couldn't grasp that all obedient descendants of Adam became adopted children of Jesus, then he didn't even know what rebellion means. That's how he'll continue jumping from one thing to another just to prove he's around

Ouch! How can anyone obtain attention in saying what I say? Are there not better attention grabbing things that can be done?

If you want to ridicule me for my opinions be bold and do so.

And to this end I STAND TO GIVE YOU N10K, IF YOU CAN SHOW IRREBUTABLE PROOF THAT GLOBALLY, THE ACCEPTED NATURAL MEANING OF REBELLION IN ACTION IS WILLFUL DISOBEDIENCE AND NOT CHALLENGE OF AUTHORITY!

Google Already Beats you here, Check What Oxfords Dictionaries, Webster's, Blacks Law, Concise, Encyclopaedia Britannica, Revered Decisions and Definitions Given By Judges of Renoun and Honour.

Offer lasts till 3.00pm, Tuesday, the 6th of October, 2020.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The End Is Near, JESUS Is Coming Very Very Soon / A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday / The Tower Of Babel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.