Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods (2446 Views)

Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says / Endtimes : People Can Expect Significant Changes By 2030 - Don Koenig / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Anas09: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin When a child loses, she always cry saying "I won't play again" or "go away, I won't play with you"
Exactly ooooo.
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Anas09: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amatarasha:
I didn't lose my dear , u aren't sounding serious that's y I loathe u
You lost little cat. You have no intelligence in you. I have been reading you up, no substance in everything you.
You seem very sick and delusional. I babble incoherently like a drunk.
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Anas09: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
NNU0000:
I know some girls have fish brain,but yours is that of an old Turkey.
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Kai, you don kill am grin cheesy grin
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Anas09: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

I need not waste my precious time exchanging words with another dullard. As for the highlighted Jesus who never got married nor have a single child of his own will be called the "Everlasting Father" of all those who through his counsel became Obedient to God! Isai 9:6
Chai. How can you say what you just said here yet call another person a dullard?

What the hell?
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Anas09: 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Bye! Thank you for Picking up the Attendance Register that fell down from the table!

I have always understood that wisdom is a very hard and high thing for a fool, so your lack of understanding, is not my fault!
Slayer of the ignorant is what I call you. cheesy
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Amatarasha(f): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
Anas09:

You lost little cat. You have no intelligence in you. I have been reading you up, no substance in everything you.
You seem very sick and delusional. I babble incoherently like a drunk.
be digging my files so I be doing mine,

And what is really wisdom? , talking about how Christ saved human? Abeg lemme remain an idiot grin
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Anas09: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amatarasha:
u are made poor and wretched thru Religion , ur politicians made u hopeless through Religion,

U truthspeaker want ur evil leaders to burn in hell which is not how it seems by d creator of universe , whitemen don't leave dia leaders to ur cursed Jehovah to be thrown in hell that's y dey blossom ,seoul Korea burn their corrupt leaders on earth that's y dia minimum wage is at million n URS 30k ,
Now dos who suffer n bcom whores shud burn right
Do you even read what you type? Very I coherent. Child, take your drugs. Your mental capacity is deteriorating by the minutes.
GET HELP
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Anas09: 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Christ died for a reason but God will not roast anyone, you can see what God had in mind at Jeremiah 7:31, 19:5 God said roasting people in fire has not come into his heart! smiley
But those who will roast will do so by their own choosing. That is what that place says. But, you won't see that because you believe there's a vacuum in the spirit realm.

If the wicked won't enter Into the presence of God, where then will they be?
Or, you don't believe in eternal Judgement or condemnation of sin?
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Anas09: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Just stay on your lane nah! smiley

Must my God and your God be the same?

The mindset alone should tell you that my God and yours differs, so if your God wants to roast people mine says "I detests such practices, i never asked for it and it has never crossed my heart" Jeremiah 7:31, 19:5

I already said the things my God asked me to preach is called the Good News

So please PREACH what your God had in mind and let me PREACH my own, no wahala! smiley
You no sabi anything. I that case He meant human sacrifice to Him. Those who will end in hell won't be human sacrifice to God.
And you dey call somebody dullard. Taaaaaa
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Anas09: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amatarasha:
be digging my files so I be doing mine,

And what is really wisdom? , talking about how Christ saved human? Abeg lemme remain an idiot grin
See.child. I will wait for you to take your mental illness drugs, when you feel better let's have a discussion. You don't make any sense.

Bipolar syndrome is dangerous wirhout attention. GET HELP.
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Amatarasha(f): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
Anas09:

Which are you 22 or 23? Lairs have their place in the lake of fire.
I came to your thread to see how intelligent you haven lived for 3 million years, but alas, you are a daft bipolar case from IMO state.

A guy is engaging you intelligently and all you talk about is how you are from hell 3million years ago. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Who mamiwater epp?

Grow a brain and talk coherently. You babble too much Child.
When a good human who reincarnates to a goat to save goats from our pots of soups tells a palmfrond eating goats that humans who serve them juicy palmfronds will surely kill them 4 a meal

What will the goats call the reincarnated human in goat's skin ? BIGFOOL OF CAUSE ,YOU CANT SERVE ME JUICY PALMFRONDS AND STILL KILL ME , ANAS09 U ARE ONE OF THOSE GOATS SHOUTING YOU DONT HAVE WISDOM? grin grin
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Anas09: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amatarasha:
I am Æmatharashi or amátarsú or thèœra( my biological name u cant call it with ur human tongue due to d symbols and caligh involved, it bears 45characters ) , I'm a daughter of earth , we are here on earth with d Redskin earth dwellers billions of years ago when winged giant humaniod our size came here on earth to make troubles and create you humans then PROGRAMMed that made earth stagnant Dan any planet body one of them is yahweh .(waste not ur time going to my profile cos am 23yrs of age and a nurse for now )
The red skin lovely beings with a rattlesnake"s face own the earth not you projects of humanoids

Introduce yourself sally
See mumu. Is that what he asked you. Answer the question twerp.
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Anas09: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
Well, Jesus Christ did not in fact say that those who did not believe in Him will go to Hell. That is not true at all.

Is there a Hell? Yes, was it prepared for those who do not believe in Jesus Christ? Absolutely not! So who? It is prepared for those who believe in Jesus Christ but refuse to obey Him.
Hmmm. Pls @bolded. Those who do not believe in Jesus, asin they don't have the eternal-life-giving spirit, where will they end up in eternity?
Pls give me scriptures. We learn every day.
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Anas09: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amatarasha:
When a good human who reincarnates to a goat to save goats from our pots of soups tells a palmfrond eating goats that humans who serve them juicy palmfronds will surely kill them 4 a meal

What will the goats call the reincarnated human in goat's skin ? BIGFOOL OF CAUSE ,YOU CANT SERVE ME JUICY PALMFRONDS AND STILL KILL ME , ANAS09 U ARE ONE OF THOSE GOATS SHOUTING YOU DONT HAVE WISDOM? grin grin
Yabaleft inmate. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Chai. Na mama born this nutcase o. Dem leave her deteriorate this much.

Father, send help let this child be captured and lock up in an asylum.
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Kobojunkiee: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
Anas09:
Hmmm. Pls @bolded. Those who do not believe in Jesus, asin they don't have the eternal-life-giving spirit, where will they end up in eternity?
Pls give me scriptures. We learn every day.
In the beginning, God created Adam without the gift of Eternal life. God instead put Adam in the Garden of Eden along with the Tree of Life as well as the tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. God warned Adam that if he, Adam, ate of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, that he, Adam would surely die

Genesis 2 vs 15-17 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15. Then the Lord God took [d]the man and put him in the garden of Eden to [e]tend and keep it.
16. And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, “Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat;
17. but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you[f] shall surely die.”

But Adam disbelieved God, disobeying God by eating of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, condemning himself to perish at death... his whole essence returned to the dust from which it was taken

Genesis 3 vs 17-19 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17. Then to Adam He said, “Because you have heeded the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree of which I commanded you, saying, ‘You shall not eat of it’: “Cursed is the ground for your sake; In toil you shall eat of it All the days of your life.
18. Both thorns and thistles it shall [f]bring forth for you, And you shall eat the herb of the field.
19. In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread Till you return to the ground, For out of it you were taken; For dust you are, And to dust you shall return.”

What exactly does this mean? Does Adam exist somewhere today?

Genesis 3 vs 22-24 (ERV)
22. Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”—
23. therefore the Lord God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken.
24. So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.
Because Adam did not get the chance to eat the fruit of the tree of life, he lost all hope of life after death i.e. eternal life. What this means is that Adam's mind, soul and body are forever gone... no afterlife for him and others who follow in his footsteps i.e. the unbelievers.
This is where Jesus Christ, the gift of life, comes in. Through Him, Jesus Christ, God chose to save man from the condemnation of sin which is death, from the time of Adam, so that those who believe in Jesus Christ, are gifted with Eternal life, almost as if they eat of the tree of life when they do so.

John 3 vs 16-21 (ERV)
16. “For God so loved the world,[i] that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
17. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
18. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
19. And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil.
20. For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed.
21. But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Dtruthspeaker: 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
Anas09:

Slayer of the ignorant is what I call you. cheesy

Most humbly cheesy
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Anas09: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Most humbly cheesy
cheesy
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Anas09: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
In the beginning, God created Adam without the gift of Eternal life.
Say what!!!!!! shocked shocked. What then did he loose in the garden which necessitated the Redemption man by Christ?

Kobojunkiee:

God instead put Adam in the Garden of Eden along with the Tree of Life as well as the tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. God warned Adam that if he, Adam, ate of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, that he, Adam would surely die
This story.

Kobojunkiee:

But Adam disbelieved God, disobeying God by eating of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, condemning himself to perish at death... his whole essence returned to the dust from which it was taken.
Why did Christ come?

Kobojunkiee:

Ask yourself o.

Kobojunkiee:

Because Adam did not get the chance to eat the fruit of the tree of life, he lost all hope of life after death i.e. eternal life. What this means is that Adam's mind, soul and body are forever gone... no afterlife for him and others who follow in his footsteps i.e. the unbelievers.
Forever gone where? Do you realize that Adam was created a spirit first before he was given a body?
Do you even know what 'The Tree of knowledge of good and evil means?

Kobojunkiee:

This is where Jesus Christ, the gift of life, comes in. Through Him, Jesus Christ, God chose to save man from the condemnation of sin which is death, from the time of Adam, so that those who believe in Jesus Christ, are gifted with Eternal life, almost as if they eat of the tree of life when they do so.
So no one before Christ has eternal life?

Do you even know what you are talking about?
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Anas09: 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
In the beginning, God created Adam without the gift of Eternal life. God instead put Adam in the Garden of Eden along with the Tree of Life as well as the tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. God warned Adam that if he, Adam, ate of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, that he, Adam would surely die

But Adam disbelieved God, disobeying God by eating of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, condemning himself to perish at death... his whole essence returned to the dust from which it was taken

You did not say where the unbelievers in Christ will go after dead.
Where will they go?
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Kobojunkiee: 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
Anas09:

You did not say where the unbelievers in Christ will go after dead.
Where will they go?
There are no "unbelievers" in Christ. All unbelievers are already condemned from the beginning to perish in the grave(not afterlife for them since the time of Adam). And since Jesus Christ did not come to condemn but to save unto eternal life, they are not included in His promise.

Those who believe in Jesus Christ, however, will either end up in Christ's Heaven or Hell, depending on whether they go on to become Born of the Spirit or not.
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Kobojunkiee: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
Anas09:
Say what!!!!!! shocked shocked. What then did he loose in the garden which necessitated the Redemption man by Christ?
God gave Adam one commandment and Adam broke that one command. What do you think he, Adam, lost? undecided
Anas09:
This story.
Why did Christ come?
You are told that in the Gospel of John beginning from Chapter one... I posted from Chapter 3 where you are told that Jesus Christ came to save man from the condemnation of sin which is death... a death imposed on all those who do not believe in and obey God since the Time of Adam. Is it that you do not believe what you are told of Jesus Christ in John 3 vs 16? undecided
Anas09:
Ask yourself o.
I don't need to ask myself. I believe what God said, in the beginning, is true, and I believe that what He said is exactly what happened- the condemnation of sin which is death was instituted, as God said, beginning with Adam.

You, on the other hand, need to ask yourself is you indeed believe what God says or what your pastors and preachers tell you instead.
Anas09:
Forever gone where? Do you realize that Adam was created a spirit first before he was given a body?
Do you even know what 'The Tree of knowledge of good and evil means?
Adam is no more(his mind, body and soul) forever turned to dust, just as God said he would be. It is all as He, God, declared from the beginning. If you don't believe what God says, that is you and not me.undecided
Anas09:
So no one before Christ has eternal life? Do you even know what you are talking about?
You mean everyone before Jesus Christ showed up, never believed in God at all? shocked
I should be the one asking you if you even know what you are talking about.
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Ehisod(m): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
Thank you very much for this. This has been my thought exactly.

Amatarasha:
am a human now just 22years old ,y am here in nairaland is that i, some gods and my mother has been bringing people out from hellfire your christian god kept for u and your brothers anonymously , the more we save humans from Yahweh ( who we call Satan ) d more u enter ,
He uses Religion to trap u into his firekingdom ever since Jesus died on d cross, if I don't create d awareness Africans will remain backward on earth due to fearfulness resulting from Religion several rules and still get burnt in a fire they don't know about

Please you are a million times righteous than Jesus, if u say no that means u will like fulani herdsmen to come to ur land to kill ur people n take ur land while dey rain multiple fire from d sky upon u,because that's wat my brother did with d isrealites in ur old testament that made middle East terrible till date,
Like fulani came to land to kill u n take ur land n someone recorded it ,then u read it after 4000yrs and u are shouting our Lord is great!

Open your eyes n see what I tell u ,he is joshua
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Ehisod(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
All this shouting, name-calling, research, big grammar, etc. if only Nigerians would be half as passionate about defending right politics and good leadership as we are about defending our faith. Japa would not have become a thing today. The funny thing is our most desired destinations are the countries that are least favored in the chart of most religious nations https://ceoworld.biz/2020/05/16/revealed-the-worlds-most-and-least-religious-countries-based-on-religious-beliefs-2020/. Even Israel has left the God for us to carry go. I know someone will come and ramble on about how the devil is sowing seeds of discord amongst the godly people.
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Amatarasha(f): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ehisod:
All this shouting, name-calling, research, big grammar, etc. if only Nigerians would be half as passionate about defending right politics and good leadership as we are about defending our faith. Japa would not have become a thing today. The funny thing is our most desired destinations are the countries that are least favored in the chart of most religious nations https://ceoworld.biz/2020/05/16/revealed-the-worlds-most-and-least-religious-countries-based-on-religious-beliefs-2020/. Even Israel has left the God for us to carry go. I know someone will come and ramble on about how the devil is sowing seeds of discord amongst the godly people.
where av u been my new friend?
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Amatarasha(f): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ehisod:
Dtruthspeaker has been the troublesome one of late.
This is the thread they reign stupidly https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels/460#105248878
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Dtruthspeaker: 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ehisod:

We did and did you support us? No

Even right here, we advocate we advocate for goodness, rightness, equity and justice and yet we are murdered.

So, now we have no choice but to be silent as you harvest the seeds you have planted.
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Dtruthspeaker: 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Amatarasha:
Dtruthspeaker has been the troublesome one of late.

grin This is exactly what armed robbers say about Policemen.
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Amatarasha(f): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin This is exactly what armed robbers say about Policemen.
I like flattering men of very low esteem to come out from their depression .
Re: Rapture Please Cum So That Abnormal People Can Go To Their Wicked Gods by Amatarasha(f): 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

We did and did you support us? No

Even right here, we advocate we advocate for goodness, rightness, equity and justice and yet we are murdered.

So, now we have no choice but to be silent as you harvest the seeds you have planted.

illiterate double

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 / Covenant University: A Xtian University Shying Away From Theological Education? / The Porn-again Christian - Act Of Mastubation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.