Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? (1537 Views)

My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here / In Luv With My Husband's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by jeffff209: 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2011
My elders on Nairaland, I greet U all, i'm a new member on here, I've taken time to read posts nd ur replies to posts on here, I rillie nid ur advice on my new relationship with ds girl I'm crazily in luv with, I LUV HER SOOOOO MUCH ND IF CHRIST TARRIES; I WISH I COULD MARRY HER AS MY WIFE::::WE ARE BOTH VIRGINS ND GODLY CHILDREN; SHES VERY BEAUTIFUL WITH A GUD HOME TRAINING; M ALSO A VERY HANDSOME; SHY ND GODFEARING GUY::::SHEZ MY 1ST LUV ND I&M HER FIRST TOO, I LUV HER WITH ALL OF MY HEART; M 20; IN PART 3; STUDYING ARCHY; SHEZ 17 IN PART 2 STUDYING MEDICINE::::SHEZ VERY SHY BUT SHEZ GETTING OFF HER SHYNESS GRADUALLY; 4 ABOUT A YEAR I STARTED ASKING HER OUT; SHE JUST SED YES RECENTLY AND I'm sooooo happy, I dnt wanna hurt her nd she always wants to make me happy too
I do tell her I luv her but she hasn't said doz 8 letter words back to me, I was in her parents house yesterday wen no one except her was around, she welcomed me, we gisted, laffd nd played together, I wanted to snap her with ma phn to av her pix but she would nt allow me, telling me shez not luking too ghud but I told her, I luv her just d way she is nd I just wanna av d pix as we rearly see ourselves cos d parents are strict nd we are keeping d affair cool, I pretended lyk I got angry nd left, she did nt want me to go but I left, she therafter sent me a text, I want to be sure, cos she is my 1st, does she truly luv me with the content of the text?
She is also my magic number but I do hear, Ladies are cunning but she do tell me dt shes not, My elders, do U think she truly really luv me, I want to be sure nd if yes, what advice do u av 4 me 2 kp d relationship??, thanksssss( dnt yab me pls, i'm an ammateur just like her)below is d text she sent me,

Hmmm i got ur message on fb,my battery wz dead.i just finished charging it.i wz nt even happy wiv d way u left cos i knew u were nt happy.U hv some of my pics already,i will give u more(9ice ones) when i am ready to.i am nt implying dat u ar nt fit to hv my pics,what gave u d impression dat i wznt happy seeing u?i wz joking when i said"u shld stp deceiving me".bt i must admit i still find it hard 2 belive pple completely,i am nt refering 2 u o.i belive everything u say.i am sorry if i hv done anything 2 hurt u,pls just exercise sm patience wiv me,u know dis is my first intimate frendship wiv a guy.i will make it up to u.i promise.pls reply.
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by Goldieluks: 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2011
Ok.
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by 190: 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2011
i like this guy hes calling me elder

awww 2 love birds,

reminds me of old times

jeff just keep been yourself and continue loving her

true love would set you free
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by saintneo(m): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2011
[b][size=28pt]Baba 190[/size][/b]
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by Yemmyc(f): 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2011
jeff,lyk she said xcercise mo patient wif her n d wateva she wnts u 2 d.she is 17 she nds mo tym 2 get off her shyness .nd am sure she's got feelins 4 u.
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by Beync(f): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2011
My advice, avoid any vice in your relationship
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by Tingles(m): 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2011
How can I give you the same advice that got my heart punctured?

Just don't expect too much from her, it is this serious probably because she's is your first.
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by 190: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2011
saintneo:

[b][size=28pt]Baba 190[/size][/b]
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by Coolabbie: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2011
@op u shud stop worrying, take it one step at a tym & make sure u both hv fun.
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by jeffff209: 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2011
thank yew soooooooo much my elders, lol
Really appreciate your replies but pls, wat nd wat shld i b doing to make her love me wholeheartedly nd fall in luv completely, a lot of guys do disturb ha nd I know it, she do tell me also, ow do I biuld d relationship, ow do put smile on ha face, we laf alot on phone, talk 4 hours during day time nd she even says i'm funny, m nt thinking of violating ha @ all cos dts ha major fear, she would nt even allow me hold her hands, lol
I nid dating tips plssssssssss
I'M CRAZILY IN LUVVVVVVVVVVVVV, lol
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by MrsChima(f): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2011
:-x :-x :-x
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2011
*sigh*
the wonder years
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by jeffff209: 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2011
I still nid ur pieces of advice plssssss, my eldersss, tnx
BoboYekini:

*sigh*
the wonder years
bro, wat do u mean pls??
Tingles:

How can I give you the same advice that got my heart punctured?

Just don't expect too much from her, it is this serious probably because she's is your first.
ow did u get ur heart punctured, wat apend, i really wanna know plssss
Beync:

My advice, avoid any vice in your relationship
tnx beync, I'll try to, dt wz 9ce
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2011
jeffff209:

bro, wat do u mean pls??

i mean that i understand what you feel, we all do
first love is an experience of wonder
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by tjskii(f): 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2011
BoboYekini:

*sigh*
the wonder years

hmm Yekibobo,you sound kinda jaded,don't worry im sure ull still be able to recapture some of ur wonder years moments cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2011
dont hold yo breath smiley
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by koolchicco: 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2011
190:

i like this guy hes calling me elder

awww 2 love birds,

reminds me of old times

jeff just keep been yourself and continue loving her

true love would set you free

cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by Omolola1(f): 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2011
OP
Dont be foolish, dont toast evrythn in skirts,be very patient,lovn nd caring.
if u lose hr,u mite nevr get her back
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by seedord247(m): 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2011
Omolola1:

OP

Yikes!. . . . . Omolola i always gbadun your comment. . . . . . .
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by jeffff209: 12:15am On Mar 04, 2011
seedord247:

Yikes!. . . . . Omolola i always gbadun your comment. . . . . . .
tnx Omolade
Omolola1:

OP
tnx Omolade but I dint say m gonna woo any oda gurl naw, haba!!!
besides, nobody is even answering ma questn, I nid dating tip, ow 2 make her happy, we just finishd talking now nd she admits she ready to b commited 2 me nd me alone/, I feel lyk flying over d moon ryt nowwwwww, m soooooooooooo elated!!!
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 04, 2011
ola or ade.
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by seedord247(m): 12:18am On Mar 04, 2011
If you think you are flying over the moon then you must be her scapegoat
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by Omolola1(f): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2011
@tpiah, don't mind him.

@poster, am just telling you bcux if u strt cheatn nd she knws, na d end be dat o!
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2011
MRS OMOLOLA 190, i always gbadun you comments too that's y i love u angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry hope u rove me too tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by obowunmi(m): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2011
@OP, until you get married to her but sorry, you cannot keep her for life. Keep dating and continue getting to know her.
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by deniyor: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2011
Kids in love. I do not want to belittle your relationship but you guys have a long way to go. She is just 17 and has not started her early 20s phase where she continues to change and rediscover herself over time. So bros enjoy the innocence of the relationship now till it is all gone. It's way too early to think or talk about marriage.

Careful tho, this relationship will shape your romantic life lots as the 'first cut is the deepest'.
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by deniyor: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2011
obowunmi:

@OP, until you get married to her but sorry, you cannot keep her for life. Keep dating and continue getting to know her.

Even that is no guarantee!
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by Omolola1(f): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2011
@lesbianboy,
which kin wahala be dis nau, am no longer Ms.190, abegi o
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by obowunmi(m): 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2011
Well said bro, she might soon meet an alhaji, or a PDP chief on the hunt for some tight punny ---- or even get to her bad boy phase, with some cult boy and run away --- enjoy herself well, then come back to you ---- love is a risk and nothing in life, for that matter is guaranteed or constant. Change must happen as long as we all are still breathing.
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by heartycolt(m): 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2011
its kind of romantic the way u speak,i dont blame u sha, thank God u're thinking ahead
when i met ma first love, then i was 18 when i finished sec school,she was 16 then, i felt like flying over pluto or mars
i began to smile a thru the day, jumping up after calling her,i even told ma parents abt her so much that dey loved to meet her,
somehow, after abt 4 months, ,i began to notice some changes,she does'nt call if i dont,she fails to come to my house,
to cut the long story short?, i lost her
i went to her 1 on 1,asked her wat's going on?, then she xplained;
playing xbox wif ma friends while she's waiting is not a nice time,
she xpects to be called @ least three times a day,which i dont
then that i wasnt in school yet,she wants all am time,bt i devoted more of ma time to basket ball,
i even travel weeks sometimes
not seeing her a day is not healthy for a relationship,it will creat a chance for oda dudes to come in,'cos she definitly wants to talk to someone
dont forget her birthday, (forget it once nd u'll neva forget it again)
i yelled @ her once (which i did regret)
those little little actions i did take for granted because i knew she loved me was not healthy @ last
bt when i found out?, it was almost too late, there were some other dude that came in while i was away,b4 i knew it?, she was carried away by the way the other dude treated her,it was then that i was sure that,i've lost her finally,
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by jeffff209: 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2011
heartycolt:

its kind of romantic the way u speak,i dont blame u sha, thank God u're thinking ahead
when i met ma first love, then i was 18 when i finished sec school,she was 16 then, i felt like flying over pluto or mars
i began to smile a thru the day, jumping up after calling her,i even told ma parents abt her so much that dey loved to meet her,
somehow, after abt 4 months, ,i began to notice some changes,she does'nt call if i dont,she fails to come to my house,
then that i wasnt in school yet,she wants all am time,bt i devoted more of ma time to basket ball,
not seeing her a day is not healthy for a relationship,it will creat a chance for oda dudes to come in,'cos she definitly wants to talk to someone
those little little actions i did take for granted because i knew she loved me was not healthy @ last
bt when i found out?, it was almost too late, there were some other dude that came in while i was away,b4 i knew it?, she was carried away by the way the other dude treated her,it was then that i was sure that,i've lost her finally,

ehyahhhh, I feel lyk crying 4 u, @ evry1, tnx 4 d insight but I know couples who dated 4 @ least 8yrs nd still ended up marrying, nothing is impossible wt GOD, tnx doe
Re: I'm In Luv: Matured Minds, Ur Advice Needed, Ow Do I Keep Her 4 Life? by deniyor: 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2011
heartycolt:

thats what happens when kids date

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does This Man Want!! / HOW DO I KNOW HER LOVE IS FOR REAL? / Both Are Pregnant And My Mum Said I Should Go Ahead What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.