Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? (2869 Views)

MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) / MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? by Stephen2324(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2021
Why are men never comfortable sleeping at a woman's place?
Re: Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? by Bola146(f): 7:57am On Oct 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:00am On Oct 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
To me,it's like see-finish lipsrsealed. I rather lodge for 2k per night hotel than to sleep for my girl house.....She knows I detest that.....Even if na late hours self,I must find one way or the other to go my house undecided

And one major disadvantage na be say any other unexpectant nigha fit show at her place,and that won't be funny at all cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? by Lainzo9710(m): 8:01am On Oct 19, 2021
Omo anything can hapun grin
Re: Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? by Akwaibomdude(m): 8:05am On Oct 19, 2021
Dem never cut your prick for woman house before... don't try it.
You might not live to tell the story

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? by Promzy99: 8:06am On Oct 19, 2021
How many of nigerian females have a good private home? Its either they r 7 in number living in a room or they still live with dia parents. Besides that, shame 4rm neigbours won't allow dem to welcome guys because of their multiple boyfriends nd infidelity.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? by Kobicove(m): 8:10am On Oct 19, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
To me,it's like see-finish lipsrsealed. I rather lodge for 2k per night hotel than to sleep for my girl house.....She knows I detest that.....Even if na late hours self,I must find one way or the other to go my house undecided

And one major disadvantage na be say any other unexpectant nigha fit show at her place,and that won't be funny at all cheesy

This should be the main reason grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:13am On Oct 19, 2021
Kobicove:

This should be the main reason grin
grin grin I can't imagine that kinda scenario grin. Like me throwing punches with another Nigha because of a girl.....

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? by lomprico(m): 8:22am On Oct 19, 2021
because you don't know who is paying the rent.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:29am On Oct 19, 2021
It's respect now
Re: Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? by Privatepart00: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2021
Stephen2324:
Why are men never comfortable sleeping at a woman's place?

My excuse to her , they have no compound where I can park my car . As my car must sleep where I am .
Apart from that I can sleep in her place.
Re: Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? by Candidlady: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2021
Cuz a 19yr old boy might come knocking at the door! probably hack you to death! away games are always risky

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 19, 2021
Candidlady:
Cuz a 19yr old boy might come knocking at the door!
probably hack you to death!

away games are always risky
Bolded

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2021
FELIZAINO:
Good morning sir's and ma, am a student of THE OKE-OGUN POLYTECHNIC SAKI, INSURANCE HND 1 pls I have a problem that have turn down my hope of making it in life. The challenge am having is that we are starting our exams on 20th of this month and my school fees have not been paid which is the sum of 75,000 and its because I just lost my mum who is my back bon, pls I beg everyone here in the name of ALMIGHTY GOD. Please help me with any amount of money, pls I beg you again in the name of ALMIGHTY GOD.

ACCOUNT NAME:- AYOOLA FELIX
BANK NAME:- ZENITH BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER:- 2218599905

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
THANKS

a week ago, you you stated that your exam starts on the 11th and you needed school fees of 45k, now its suddenly changed to exam on the 20th and school fees of 75k... keep deceiving yourself thinking we are stoopid and you can just come up with yeye stories to defraud people with your BS petty scam

FELIZAINO:
Good afternoon sir's and ma, am a student of THE OKE-OGUN POLYTECHNIC SAKI, INSURANCE HND 1 pls I have a problem that have turn down my hope of making it in life. The challenge am having is that we are starting our exams on 11th of this and my school fees have not been paid which is the sum of 45,000 and its because I just lost my mum who is my back bon, pls I beg everyone here in the name of ALMIGHTY GOD. Please help me with any amount of money, pls I beg you again in the name of ALMIGHTY GOD.

ACCOUNT NAME:- AYOOLA FELIX
BANK NAME:- ZENITH BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER:- 2218599905

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
THANKS

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? by slawormiir: 10:45am On Oct 19, 2021
Damnnn niggar
A real niggarrr can't sleep over at a woman's place

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? by elmessiahs(m): 10:59am On Oct 19, 2021
I be coconut head
Re: Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? by lexuswagon: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2021
If her admirer/jealous ex/side boyfriend or something comes to attack you in her house she won't be able to protect you.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? by rex444(m): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
Even if all the doors na me lock am and all sharp objects/ weapons na me use my hand hide am.. madam I no do oo
Re: Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? by ray501(m): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
What if u die for the d hoz
Re: Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? by stunnert(m): 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
Just imagine say her other bobo come show face when you don pull trouser, boxers and the guy hold better machete.

Avoid away match, E get why

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? by SKhanmi: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
Be like say you go like running through the streets at 2am midnight with one hand holding your loose trousers, no shirt, no boxers, no footwear. Maybe trouser sef no dey grin

On a serious note, once it is not your territory, don't looseguard. An hotel room is far better.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? by Smartb0y: 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
stunnert:
Just imagine say her other bobo come show face when you don pull trouser, boxers and the guy hold better machete.

Avoid away match, E get why
hahaha
Re: Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? by leomarz007: 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
because we might be lured once more to eating a thousand apples. Just saying tho
Re: Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? by house10s: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

then shes not ur girl, if an unexpected nigga show up n have to leave
Re: Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? by luizpippo(m): 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

a week ago, you you stated that your exam starts on the 11th and you needed school fees of 45k, now its suddenly changed to exam on the 20th and school fees of 75k... keep deceiving yourself thinking we are stoopid and you can just come up with yeye stories to defraud people with your BS petty scam

Since the exams date changed, the school fees changed too na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Never Comfortable Sleeping At A Woman's Place? by Benwallt(m): 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
It is the quickest and most shameful way to die.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. / This Lady Is Trying Me. I Will Give It To Her Woto Woto / Look At What I Did To This Facebook Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.