Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

“fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. (2857 Views)

Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) / “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by woloadedCEO: 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
“Fear Men!” – Lady narrates how her friend was dumped after housing and feeding a man for years

……………………………

A Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to recount how her friend was dumped after catering for her boyfriends needs for many years.

The Twitter user identified as Adeniyi Adeola, disclosed that the man in question used to have nothing, while his girlfriend housed and catered for his needs.

According to Adeola, the boyfriend left her friend for other women the moment he became financially stable…

Sharing her friends ordeal, she wrote,

“Fear Men! Fear Men!! Fear Men!!! Especially when he’s Igbo/Ibo. They’re unapologetic cheaters.

“There was this cute guy my friend was seeing, he’s tall dark and handsome with a cool kinda appearance. My friend housed him and fed him when he had nothing.

“For more than 2 years he Lived in her house, she fed him, housed him and banged him. What does a man want from a woman? In short she was there for him. Basically dude is now okay and baby girl is no longer enough for him.

“I feel pained in my heart. Today he’s with a fat girl, tomorrow he’s with another. Now this babe is going through emotional trauma and you think all will be well with you? No. Never. Until you do the right thing.

“Cease being a cheat, stay with your peace and know peace. I mean no offense to Igbo people but one of your brothers has disappointed your clan.”

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
°°°°°°°°°
SEE SCREENSHOT

https://woloaded.com.ng/fear-men-lady-narrates-how-her-friend-was-dumped-after-housing-and-feeding-a-man-for-years/

1 Share

Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by MajesticKris: 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
Until I Hear fr your Friend, I no send this story..

6 Likes

Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by daviesmania(m): 11:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
For a single babe dumped this way, a thousand guys has suffered the same fate...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by TossTos: 12:18am On Nov 11, 2020
Discover yourself to say no to all this rubbish .

The essence of a relationship is marriage , stop going into what you know nothing about yet and not ready for .

Self discovery is the key o .
She goes into a relationship and was treated like a slave . He used you , ate your food and dumped you , come on ! .
Tweet her to discover herself and be watchful because another HUNTER and SCAVENGER will still come her way .
Every woman deserve a GARDNER and through self discovery you will know him .

While She Ought to have invested everything she spent on him for her purpose .
_
We wey need woman like her now go con follow suffer for sin we no commit .
Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by nzeobi(m): 12:49am On Nov 11, 2020
We hear of yoruba demons, cheating has nothing to do with tribe.
But before I make conclusions, I will talk to the guy first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 11, 2020
This kinda story comes from a woman probably once after coming from about one thousand men meaning it happens to men more than women.

However no matter the gender of the person it happens to, it's still bad and condemnable.

2 Likes

Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by w1n5t0n(m): 2:18am On Nov 11, 2020
Seems she was a Bob the Builder type of chick. A woman has no business spending money on a bf.

She was trying to fix a man. She did not allow him to be a provider. It's unfortunate that he's with someone else but it was inevitable.

1 Like

Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by Snitch24(m): 3:49am On Nov 11, 2020
daviesmania:
For a single babe dumped this way, a thousand guys has suffered the same fate...

True talk bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by kalu61(m): 4:32am On Nov 11, 2020
Guys suffer more than this but never justifiable to use other this way when one has hinden intentions.

You can't tell a true colour of a broke guy. Another is how you treated him in the said period. Ladies take note.

Irrespective of that, it's not a must every relationship will end in marriage.
Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by MINORU: 5:14am On Nov 11, 2020
woloadedCEO:
“Fear Men!” – Lady narrates how her friend was dumped after housing and feeding a man for years

……………………………

A Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to recount how her friend was dumped after catering for her boyfriends needs for many years.

The Twitter user identified as Adeniyi Adeola, disclosed that the man in question used to have nothing, while his girlfriend housed and catered for his needs.

According to Adeola, the boyfriend left her friend for other women the moment he became financially stable…

Sharing her friends ordeal, she wrote,

“Fear Men! Fear Men!! Fear Men!!! Especially when he’s Igbo/Ibo. They’re unapologetic cheaters.

“There was this cute guy my friend was seeing, he’s tall dark and handsome with a cool kinda appearance. My friend housed him and fed him when he had nothing.

“For more than 2 years he Lived in her house, she fed him, housed him and banged him. What does a man want from a woman? In short she was there for him. Basically dude is now okay and baby girl is no longer enough for him.

“I feel pained in my heart. Today he’s with a fat girl, tomorrow he’s with another. Now this babe is going through emotional trauma and you think all will be well with you? No. Never. Until you do the right thing.

“Cease being a cheat, stay with your peace and know peace. I mean no offense to Igbo people but one of your brothers has disappointed your clan.”

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
°°°°°°°°°
SEE SCREENSHOT

https://woloaded.com.ng/fear-men-lady-narrates-how-her-friend-was-dumped-after-housing-and-feeding-a-man-for-years/

Turn by turn

It's our turn

Lol
Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by Powerfly(f): 5:23am On Nov 11, 2020
'Not all relationships will end in marriage'..
That's true sha..
that's why i pity girls who spend their dime on worthless men.
it's not every broke guy that is eligible to reason with.
Now.. That it's a guy who did the "using & dumping".. Their fellow niggaz are giving excuses.
When a male gender is raped or molested, you niggaz whine and complain that the world is not paying enough attention to that plight, just as it does to the female gender. but you also forget that it is a 'one In a thousand cases of female gender abuse'.
Anyway no be my money dem chop.
Wahala for babe wey get bar to spend on broke and worthless guyman.

1 Like

Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 11, 2020
When LADIES dump Guys it's not NEWS.
D MAN is rather told to man up & stop being a weakling.

But when the reverse occurs MEN become scum..
NONSENSE...
I have witnessed cases where LADIES dump MEN who saw them thorough out dia academic sojourn, financially.

Please MEN dump as much as you can.
Provided she's not marriageable...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by tobechi74: 6:14am On Nov 11, 2020
She got a taste of what Nigerians pass through
Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by punisha: 6:17am On Nov 11, 2020
sad
Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by thunderfirebubu: 6:37am On Nov 11, 2020
Girls and lies. Let's hear the guy's own story.
Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by GOFRONT(m): 6:48am On Nov 11, 2020
When I told her from the onset to stop housing and feeding that guy.....I told her it will end in Premium larger Tears.......She turned deaf ears.
Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by Mrscarter(f): 7:19am On Nov 11, 2020
GOFRONT:
When I told her from the onset to stop housing and feeding that guy.....I told her it will end in Premium larger Tears.......She turned deaf ears.

Cos that's wat we do wen we love.
Best thing she can do is keep busy forget bout him n accept her loss n move on.
Hopefully she'll meet the right kinda guy next time
Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 11, 2020
When God starts punishing some men,they will be asking why why why everywhere smh
Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by GreaterFuture(m): 8:14am On Nov 11, 2020
Now it's Igbos Not Yoruba Men anymore?
My own father was neither Igbo nor Yoruba, and he was more ungratefully and brazenly Bad to the woman that helped him.
A bad man is a Bad Man, Simple.
Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by Samakus(m): 8:23am On Nov 11, 2020
I have no sympathy for girls. Not anymore. Eye for eye!

Cry me a river
Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by muller101(m): 8:35am On Nov 11, 2020
Zzor:
When God starts punishing some men,they will be asking why why why everywhere smh
As if you are not a man.
Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by EmmySparky(m): 8:39am On Nov 11, 2020
Even lesbians do same so she no get point
Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by Preshmane(m): 8:41am On Nov 11, 2020
Fear Ladies, don't be surprised that all the lady had said here might be a huge lie.. ladies that will feed you for a day and brag to the whole world that they've been feeding you for years... The guy might have dumped the lady cos there's nothing like respect from the lady in question..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by younglleo: 9:21am On Nov 11, 2020
fear menFEAR WOMEN
U've summarized dey story in favor of ur yeye friend, let's hear from the man first!
Rubbish
Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by 9japride(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2020
Always using Igbo matter to thread.
Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by Ayo2004: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2020
E sure me say she dey do am like houseboy...na by force?
Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by Franktom247(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2020
See how she described the guy cute,dark bla bla its either of 2 things 1 she is pained the guy dumped her friend for another and not her 2 she is a confirmed tribalist 3 both 1&2 in case u dont knw na me talk am
Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by LordIsaac(m): 10:53am On Nov 11, 2020
The truth is FEAR WOMEN! History is replete with stories of men who ignored this precious counsel!
Re: “fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. by SpicyMimi(f): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
Online stories ehnnn

Final clearance sales : Good quality T-shirts available, few polos , socks, jeans, long sleeves shirts, boxers, 3 in 1 White T-shirts etc all available at low prices. Stock is limited and this is the last clearance sales.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians,Why This Mindset Towards The Girl Child???? / Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) / Help I Haven't Had Sex With My Wife Since The Birth Of My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.