Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) (7613 Views)

Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by CosmicPhoenix: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2020
i no sabi the mod wey ban me but begging no fit solve am.next month no far,i go wait.

ZIINI:

Mofur wetin you do that one na Almighty ban like my own O grin
Try beg jutwis na
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
i no sabi the mod wey ban me but begging no fit solve am.next month no far,i go wait.

No fit pass juwsye na grin
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by Mrscarter(f): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

How are you doing and you reply me just Fine
I don block you immediately

Yeah I find it rude one word responses lol.
Even if they're not meant to be. But me I take it as a sign they not interested in talking to me or in giving me their time

1 Like

Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by WaterPurifier: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2020
ukaface:
Be like op loves been broke.

Broke is far from me. I'm earning decent 6 figure monthly. I just needed to see how your female gender reason.

It's being long I chatted this way with ladies.

Infact, when I was chatting that lady, I was banging a clean pussy while on my 3rd round.

These fish brain are the same everywhere.

Don't take things too serious in this life.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by SuccessSecrets: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2020
Masonkaycares:
The way some people chat make me puke. Example

Guy: hi

Girl : hello

Guy : how are you

Girl : fine

Guy : how was your day?

Guy : did you eat?

Girl : yes

People who chat like this have no sense.

Delete her number.

Very simple.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by ukaface(f): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
WaterPurifier:

Broke is far from me. I'm earning decent 6 figure monthly. I just needed to see how your female gender reason.

It's being long I chatted this way with ladies.

Infact, when I was chatting that lady, I was banging a clean pussy while on my 3rd round.

These fish brain are the same everywhere.

Don't take things too serious in this life.
fish brainearly morning you dey bang pussy ,on 3rd round Geez....you living the life, right?
Wtf is the need of your third line declaration?
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by Hintona(f): 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
Masonkaycares:
The way some people chat make me puke. Example

Guy: hi

Girl : hello

Guy : how are you

Guy : how was your day?

Guy : did you eat?

Girl : yes

People who chat like this have no sense.

mtcheww rubbish

Bold of you to assume she wants to talk to you

Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by WaterPurifier: 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
ukaface:
fish brainearly morning you dey bang pussy ,on 3rd round Geez....you living the life, right?
Wtf is the need of your third line declaration?

Life is hard already in this part of the world. You voted for Buhari.

We pass away time by natural formula of human matrix p x p (peniiis x pussy) grin
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2020
Hintona:

mtcheww rubbish

Bold of you to assume she wants to talk to you
I understandeth you not.
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 07, 2020
lefulefu:
if a girl replies u like that in chat then she has no interest in u.no be by force.just let her be
Why would a guy chat like that is the main question. The girl is also stupid.
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Why would a guy chat like that is the main question. The girl is also stupid.
well my brother there no definite rules to chat cheesy
See even me sometimes if i am busy and a random girl pops into my facebook chatbox i might send her messages in monosyllable as well.Most times when u are not on facebook u still receive pop up messages.If u tell them u are busy some go take offence just as some some guys here who take offence when girls reply them in monosyllable and u see them creating threads about it.There was one i told i was busy and i will get to her later and she just exploded that oooh i must be talking to another girl and blah blah.As if i am dating her or what cheesy.Me i no reply her i just ignore the message and face wetin i dey do.If someone replies in monosyllable just take a cue from it and leave the person alone and go find someone else willing to chat cheesy.Its quite simple.And again one mistake guys make i sending lots upon lots of chat even when the girl does not reply a single one
a guy will send chat in the morning d girl wont reply
in te afternoon he will send the girl wont still reply
10 minutes later he will send another one and no reply cheesy
when u keep doing this u giving the impression to the girl that u jobless and idle and ladies dont like jobless and idle dudes
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
lefulefu:
well my brother there no definite rules to chat cheesy
See even me sometimes if i am busy and a random girl pops into my facebook chatbox i might send her messages in monosyllable as well.Most times when u are not on facebook u still receive pop up messages.If u tell them u are busy some go take offence just as some some guys here who take offence when girls reply them in monosyllable and u see them creating threads about it.There was one i told i was busy and i will get to her later and she just exploded that oooh i must be talking to another girl and blah blah.As if i am dating her or what cheesy.Me i no reply her i just ignore the message and face wetin i dey do.If someone replies in monosyllable just take a cue from it and leave the person alone and go find someone else willing to chat cheesy.Its quite simple.And again one mistake guys make i sending lots upon lots of chat even when the girl does not reply a single one
a guy will send chat in the morning d girl wont reply
in te afternoon he will send the girl wont still reply
10 minutes later he will send another one and no reply cheesy
when u keep doing this u giving the impression to the girl that u jobless and idle and ladies dont like jobless and idle dudes
I'd rather not reply than reply with "K"(am beginning to harbour hate for this letter). If I message you once and you purposefully decline me grin I don't give a hoot about what you're doing to warrant you not replying me. But come to think of it, it is naturally Nigerian girl's thought that tells them that a guy is the one who is supposed to initiate the chat, make calls, check up on her. Mehn I ain't no slave to any brainless how. I registered on one dating site ( American based) and the amount of messages I got on the day of my registration made me scared to reply one since am based in Nigeria. But later I'll do the needful cheesy
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
Masonkaycares:
I'd rather not reply than reply with "K"(am beginning to harbour hate for this letter). If I message you once and you purposefully decline me grin I don't give a hoot about what you're doing to warrant you not replying me. But come to think of it, it is naturally Nigerian girl's thought that tells them that a guy is the one who is supposed to initiate the chat, make calls, check up on her. Mehn I ain't no slave to any brainless how. I registered on one dating site ( American based) and the amount of messages I got on the day of my registration made me scared to reply one since am based in Nigeria. But later I'll do the needful cheesy
if u only only the one calling,then checking on her etc..then u dating urself grin.Some guys think they are in a realtionship wit a girl when in reality they just only dating themselves grin
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
Masonkaycares:
I'd . I registered on one dating site ( American based) and the amount of messages I got on the day of my registration made me scared to reply one since am based in Nigeria. But later I'll do the needful cheesy
still reply them.some of them might not really care weda u nigerian or based in nigera as long as u dont exhort them for money sha.and be wary of scammers as well.scammers all over the dating sites.If u see a picture of a white girl pop up tellling u how much she loves u and she would like to meet u if only u send 50k wich she will add to her flight ticket to meet u then be sure say na yahoo boy dey behind the account cheesy.happened to my friend once grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by nyiamfrank: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
Vyzz:
grin
She nailed it!
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by nyiamfrank: 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
what do you want us to do?

Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
lefulefu:
if u only only the one calling,then checking on her etc..then u dating urself grin.Some guys think they are in a realtionship wit a girl when in reality they just only dating themselves grin
I'd rather check up on brazzers grin
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
lefulefu:
still reply them.some of them might not really care weda u nigerian or based in nigera as long as u dont exhort them for money sha.and be wary of scammers as well.scammers all over the dating sites.If u see a picture of a white girl pop up tellling u how much she loves u and she would like to meet u if only u send 50k wich she will add to her flight ticket to meet u then be sure say na yahoo boy dey behind the account cheesy.happened to my friend once grin grin grin grin
Moi? Send money for someone I don't know? You must be kidding. I'd rather masturbate than do that. What for sef? To come give me some ass that I've never seen before?
Re: Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 08, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Moi? Send money for someone I don't know? You must be kidding. I'd rather masturbate than do that. What for sef? To come give me some ass that I've never seen before?
this my guy was also strong willed as well.He met this so called Russian lady on one dating site.Na so the woman just dey spin im head.anytime im request make dem talk for fone she will be giving excuse that she dat her phone get issue cheesy..dat was the time i told him na yahoo boy dey behind the account but he no believe cheesy.D scammer go dey send am different pics and dey spin im head about how she go make sweet love to him when she visit nigeria grin.na so my guy come dey reason say im wan nack oyibo girl grin.then b4 the day she plan say she go fly come naija she come suddenly send my guy message say the flight money no reach.dat she will need additional 500 USD and if my guy could send it to her thru western union she will gladly fly over to naija grin.my guy show me the email i laugh tire grin.Na im i tell am say if e send dat money i will disown him as a friend then im say im no even get that kine money.then i advice am make he tell the scammer say im no get single money for im account and dat he is broke and his dad is poor farmer living in the village grin.as soon as he tell the scammer d tin the scammer sharply block am grin.wetin i see for the matter be say had the scammer asked for a smaller amount lets say around 40k my guy for send grin cos he was so hellbent on nacking white pussy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together / Post Your Best Picture And Whoever Quotes You, Likes You / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.