Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,938 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. (4383 Views)

High Quality Clay Roof And Concrete Roof / Gerrard Building Collapse: Picture Of Ikoyi Building Days Before It Collapsed / 0.45mm Or 0.55mm Guage Aluminium Roof Pros And Cons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
timileyinoyela:
Hello Guys My name is OLADIMEJI,OLAYEMI JOEL. I deal with Gerrard,rain water collector and aluminium roof you can also call me Seun roof. You can contact me for your aluminium,Gerrard,rain water collector ROOF. I also act as a roof consultant,simply tell us your budget and we will advise you on the best roof that suit your budget,we can also give you a rough estimate for your roof before you get to the roofing stage. U might ask HOW? it's our job. u can also send ur roof plan to us for your roof quotation without getting to the site.
Even if u don't have a house or building yet,you can refer someone to us.

Motto:HONESTY AND TRANSPARENCY.

Contact me: OLADIMEJI OLAYEMI @SUIT 11 TRANS AMUSEMENT PARK BODIJA IBADAN. WE CAN WORK At any part of Nigeria.
Phone number:08068229185, WhatsApp line:07011079846
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
timileyinoyela:
Hello Guys My name is OLADIMEJI,OLAYEMI JOEL. I deal with Gerrard,rain water collector and aluminium roof you can also call me Seun roof. You can contact me for your aluminium,Gerrard,rain water collector ROOF. I also act as a roof ,consultant,simply tell us your budget and we will advise you on the best roof that suit your budget,we can also give you a rough estimate for your roof before you get to the roofing stage. U might ask HOW? it's our job. u can also send ur roof plan to us for your roof quotation without getting to the site.

Contact me: OLADIMEJI OLAYEMI @SUIT 11 TRANS AMUSEMENT PARK BODIJA IBADAN. WE CAN WORK At any part of Nigeria.
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 10:49am On Dec 12, 2020
timileyinoyela:
Current prices of Gerrard stone coated roof
*New Zealand*
Classic/bond----#3300

Milano-----#3500

Shingle-----#3500

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
timileyinoyela:
Hello Guys My name is OLADIMEJI,OLAYEMI JOEL. I deal with Gerrard,rain water collector and aluminium roof you can also call me Seun roof. You can contact me for your aluminium,Gerrard,rain water collector ROOF. I also act as a roof consultant,simply tell us your budget and we will advise you on the best roof that suit your budget,we can also give you a rough estimate for your roof before you get to the roofing stage. U might ask HOW? it's our job. u can also send ur roof plan to us for your roof quotation without getting to the site.

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 7:44am On Dec 14, 2020
timileyinoyela:
*New Zealand*
Classic/bond----#3300

Milano-----#3500

Shingle-----#3500

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
timileyinoyela:
*New Zealand*
Classic/bond----#3200

Milano-----#3300

Shingle-----#3300

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
timileyinoyela:

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
timileyinoyela:
*New Zealand*
Classic/bond----#3200

Milano-----#3300

Shingle-----#3300

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
timileyinoyela:
*New Zealand*
Classic/bond----#3200.

Milano-----#3300

Shingle-----#3300

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
timileyinoyela:

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 6:44am On Dec 21, 2020
timileyinoyela:
*New Zealand*
Classic/bond----#3200

Milano-----#3300

Shingle-----#3300

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
timileyinoyela:
we pay attention to details
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
timileyinoyela:
*New Zealand*
Classic/bond----#3200

Milano-----#3300.

Shingle-----#3300

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
timileyinoyela:
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
timileyinoyela:
*New Zealand*
Classic/bond----#3200

Milano-----#3300

Shingle-----#3300

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 11:40am On Jan 01, 2021
timileyinoyela:
*New Zealand*
Classic/bond----#3200,

Milano-----#3300

Shingle-----#3300

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 9:17am On Jan 10, 2021
timileyinoyela:
*New Zealand*
Classic/bond----#3200

Milano-----#3300

Shingle-----#3300

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 7:06am On Jan 11, 2021
timileyinoyela:

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
timileyinoyela:
Hello Guys My name is OLADIMEJI,OLAYEMI JOEL. I deal with Gerrard,rain water collector and aluminium roof you can also call me Seun roof. You can contact me for your aluminium,Gerrard,rain water collector ROOF. I also act as a roof consultant,simply tell us your budget and we will advise you on the best roof that suit your. budget,we can also give you a rough estimate for your roof before you get to the roofing stage. U might ask HOW? it's our job. u can also send ur roof plan to us for your roof quotation without getting to the site.

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
[quote author=timileyinoyela post=95215831][/quote]
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
timileyinoyela:
*New Zealand*
Classic/bond----#3200

Milano-----#3300

Shingle-----#3300

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
[quote author=timileyinoyela post=95183280][/quote]we pay attention to details
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
timileyinoyela:
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 7:40am On Jan 21, 2021
timileyinoyela:

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 6:47am On Jan 29, 2021
timileyinoyela:
*New Zealand*
Classic/bond----#3200

Milano-----#3300

Shingle-----#3300

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 7:36am On Feb 04, 2021
timileyinoyela:

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 10:49am On Feb 16, 2021
timileyinoyela:
Hello Guys My name is OLADIMEJI,OLAYEMI JOEL. I deal with Gerrard,rain water collector and aluminium roof you can also call me Seun roof. You can contact me for your aluminium,Gerrard,rain water collector ROOF. I also act as a roof .consultant,simply tell us your budget and we will advise you on the best roof that suit your budget,we can also give you a rough estimate for your roof before you get to the roofing stage. U might ask HOW? it's our job. u can also send ur roof plan to us for your roof quotation without getting to the site.

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 6:58am On Feb 17, 2021
timileyinoyela:
*New Zealand*
Classic/bond----#3200

Milano-----#3300

Shingle-----#3300

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
timileyinoyela:

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
timileyinoyela:
*New Zealand*
Classic/bond----#3200

Milano-----#3300

Shingle-----#3300

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
[quote author=timileyinoyela post=95083871][/quote]
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
timileyinoyela:
*New Zealand*
Classic/bond----#3200

Milano-----#3300

Shingle-----#3300

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reliable Supplier Of Building Materials Such As: Gravel, Granite, Cement,sand An / 11kva Vs 33kva Transmission Lines; Why This Discrimination? / For Your Aluminum Window And Roofing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.