Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. (5067 Views)

High Quality Clay Roof And Concrete Roof / Gerrard Building Collapse: Picture Of Ikoyi Building Days Before It Collapsed / 0.45mm Or 0.55mm Guage Aluminium Roof Pros And Cons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2020
timileyinoyela:
if u have an estate u are working on .kindly contact us for the roofing.
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 8:30am On Oct 23, 2020
timileyinoyela:
Hello Guys My name is OLADIMEJI,OLAYEMI JOEL. I deal with Gerrard,rain water collector and aluminium roof you can also call me Seun roof. You can contact me for your aluminium,Gerrard,rain water collector ROOF. I also act as a roof consultant,simply tell us your budget and we will advise you on the best roof that suit your budget,we can also give you a rough estimate for your roof before you get to the roofing stage. U might ask HOW? it's our job. u can also send ur roof plan to us for your roof quotation without getting to the site.
Even if u don't have a house or building yet,you can refer someone to us .

Motto:HONESTY AND TRANSPARENCY.

Contact me: OLADIMEJI OLAYEMI @SUIT 11 TRANS AMUSEMENT PARK BODIJA IBADAN. WE CAN WORK At any part of Nigeria.
Phone number:08068229185, WhatsApp line:07011079846
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
timileyinoyela:
contact or refer us today
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
[quote author=timileyinoyela post=94647254][/quote]
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
timileyinoyela:
our work is neat and top notch,a trial will convince you.
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
timileyinoyela:
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
timileyinoyela:
we pay attention to details
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 9:48am On Oct 27, 2020
timileyinoyela:
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
timileyinoyela ,post=94647205:
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
timileyinoyela:
Hello Guys My name is OLADIMEJI,OLAYEMI JOEL. I deal with Gerrard,rain water collector and aluminium roof you can also call me Seun roof. You can contact me for your aluminium,Gerrard,rain water collector ROOF. I also act as a roof consultant,simply tell us your budget and we will advise you on the best roof that suit your budget,we can also give you a rough estimate for your roof before you get to the roofing stage. U might ask HOW? it's our job. u can also send ur roof plan to us for your roof quotation without getting to the site.
Even if u don't have a house or building yet,you can refer someone to us.

Contact me: OLADIMEJI OLAYEMI @SUIT 11 TRANS AMUSEMENT PARK BODIJA IBADAN. WE CAN WORK At any part of Nigeria.
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
timileyinoyela:
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 9:32am On Nov 01, 2020
timileyinoyela:
Even if u don't have a house or building yet,you can refer someone to us and you get a #50,000 or more referral bonus( once we get the job done) so what are u waiting for,refer 10people u get #500,000 or more.

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
timileyinoyela:
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
timileyinoyela:
contact or refer us today.
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
timileyinoyela:

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
timileyinoyela:
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 7:39am On Nov 07, 2020
timileyinoyela:

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
[quote author=timileyinoyela post=95128169][/quote]Be careful with the kind of stone coated roof you buy because lot of them has flooded the Nigeria market and there is no regulatory body monitoring them,some fade or changes colour after few months of installation ,don't be deceived,u can't buy a stone coated roof of #2500sqm at this present Nigeria ND u expect it to last long without changing colour. We are here to give u the best,all u need do is to contact us and we are good to Go. Our motto is transparency and honesty . Thanks to some nairalnaders who has trusted us and contacted us we will be uploading pictures of the various work we've been doing when we are less busy not all nairalnaders want us to upload there work we need to seek approval from them.
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 11:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
timileyinoyela:

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
timileyinoyela:
Hello Guys My name is OLADIMEJI,OLAYEMI JOEL. I deal with Gerrard,rain water collector and aluminium roof you can also call me Seun roof. You can contact me for your aluminium,Gerrard,rain water collector ROOF. I also act as a roof .consultant,simply tell us your budget and we will advise you on the best roof that suit your budget,we can also give you a rough estimate for your roof before you get to the roofing stage. U might ask HOW? it's our job. u can also send ur roof plan to us for your roof quotation without getting to the site.

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
timileyinoyela:
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
timileyinoyela:

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
timileyinoyela:
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
timileyinoyela:
Even if u don't have a house or building yet,you can refer someone to us

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
timileyinoyela:
Try us today and u will never regret
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 6:02am On Nov 16, 2020
timileyinoyela:
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
timileyinoyela:

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
timileyinoyela:
Hello Guys My name is OLADIMEJI,OLAYEMI JOEL. I deal with Gerrard,rain water collector and aluminium roof you can also call me Seun roof. You can contact me for your aluminium,Gerrard,rain water collector ROOF. I also act as a roof .consultant,simply tell us your budget and we will advise you on the best roof that suit your budget,we can also give you a rough estimate for your roof before you get to the roofing stage. U might ask HOW? it's our job. u can also send ur roof plan to us for your roof quotation without getting to the site.

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
timileyinoyela:

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
timileyinoyela:
Hello Guys My name is OLADIMEJI,OLAYEMI JOEL. I deal with Gerrard,rain water collector and aluminium roof you can also call me Seun roof. You can contact me for your aluminium,Gerrard,rain water ,collector ROOF. I also act as a roof consultant,simply tell us your budget and we will advise you on the best roof that suit your budget,we can also give you a rough estimate for your roof before you get to the roofing stage. U might ask HOW? it's our job. u can also send ur roof plan to us for your roof quotation without getting to the site.

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
timileyinoyela:

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
timileyinoyela:
Hello Guys M.y name is OLADIMEJI,OLAYEMI JOEL. I deal with Gerrard,rain water collector and aluminium roof you can also call me Seun roof. You can contact me for your aluminium,Gerrard,rain water collector ROOF. I also act as a roof consultant,simply tell us your budget and we will advise you on the best roof that suit your budget,we can also give you a rough estimate for your roof before you get to the roofing stage. U might ask HOW? it's our job. u can also send ur roof plan to us for your roof quotation without getting to the site.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Watch The Video Of This Estate land in Ibeju SOLD OUT / How To Buy Land In Ibadan / Penalties For Private Developers Over Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.