Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. (4438 Views)

High Quality Clay Roof And Concrete Roof / Gerrard Building Collapse: Picture Of Ikoyi Building Days Before It Collapsed / 0.45mm Or 0.55mm Guage Aluminium Roof Pros And Cons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
timileyinoyela:
Hello Guys My name is OLADIMEJI,OLAYEMI JOEL. I deal with Gerrard,rain water collector and aluminium roof you can also call me Seun roof. You can contact me for your aluminium,Gerrard,rain water collector ROOF. I also act as a roof consultant,simply tell us your budget and we will advise you on the best roof that suit your budget,we can also give you a rough estimate for your roof before you get to the roofing stage. U might ask HOW? it's our job. u can also send ur roof plan to us for your roof quotation without getting to the site.
Even if u don't have a house or building yet,you can refer someone to us.

Motto:HONESTY AND TRANSPARENCY….

Contact me: OLADIMEJI OLAYEMI @SUIT 11 TRANS AMUSEMENT PARK BODIJA IBADAN. WE CAN WORK At any part of Nigeria.
Phone number:08068229185
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
timileyinoyela:
Hello Guys My name is OLADIMEJI,OLAYEMI JOEL. I deal with Gerrard,rain water collector and aluminium roof you can also call me Seun roof. You can contact me for your aluminium,Gerrard,rain water collector ROOF. I also act as a roof consultant,simply tell us your budget and we will advise you on the best roof that suit your budget,we can also give you a rough estimate for your roof before you get to the roofing stage. U might ask HOW? it's our job. u can also send ur roof plan to us for your roof quotation without getting to the site.

Motto:HONESTY AND TRANSPARENCY.

Contact me: OLADIMEJI OLAYEMI @SUIT 11 TRANS AMUSEMENT PARK BODIJA IBADAN. WE CAN WORK At any part of Nigeria.
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
timileyinoyela:

Motto:HONESTY AND TRANSPARENCY….

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
timileyinoyela:
contact us today and u will never regret doing business with us

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 7:49pm On May 19, 2023
timileyinoyela:

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 3:02am On May 26, 2023
timileyinoyela:

Motto:HONESTY AND TRANSPARENCY..

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
timileyinoyela:

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
timileyinoyela:

Motto:HONESTY AND TRANSPARENCY…

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
timileyinoyela:

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
timileyinoyela:

Motto:HONESTY AND TRANSPARENCY..

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
timileyinoyela:

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2023
timileyinoyela:

Motto:HONESTY AND TRANSPARENCY…

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 11:01am On Jan 17
timileyinoyela:

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 8:03am On Jan 20
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 8:50pm On Mar 27
timileyinoyela:

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 9:11pm On Mar 27
Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by timileyinoyela(m): 2:04pm On Mar 29
timileyinoyela:

Re: Contact Us For Your Gerrard, Aluminium Roof and rain water collector. by Gobdddd(m): 12:49pm On Apr 05
Pls this water collector, are there different qualities?
If yes, which is it?
[quote author=timileyinoyela post=129168071][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

THE GEMSTONE ESTATE IDADO IBEJU LEKKI. A PLACE FOR YOU! / The Rights And Duties Of Landlords Under The Lagos State Tenancy Law. / DEVELOPER ADVICE How To Get Building Plan Approval In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.