Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo (70976 Views)

"God, Bless My Mother With Another Baby" - 5-year-old Boy's Heartwarming Prayers / Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by doctor306(m): 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
MY DADDY, The ALMIGHTY GOD is Beyond Medical or Scientist knowledge!

The little they Know is the Extent to Which he allows them to know..

Any Correct Medical Personnel would tell you that they are just mere Instruments!
GOD ALMIGHTY IS THE DOER!
GOD ALMIGHTY IS THE MAKER!
GOD ALMIGHTY IS THE HEALER!

Only a Man/Woman of Premium Folly, Does not Recognize, Acknowledge and Appreciate GOD ALMIGHTY..
I got a ban because of you... Ill quietly watch you showcase hypocrisy notn else

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by realstars: 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
This Is Serieously Serieous, One Of It's Kind.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Queenlovely(f): 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
what
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Ayemileto(m): 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by goshen26: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
It is beyond explanation because God is involved
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Bashnigga(m): 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Wow
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Farki: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nothing magical here, she didn't breastfeed her babies, didn't use birth control and got pregnant again. As much as people want to be happy for her doing this is not advisable.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by sureheaven(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
This can only happen by miracle and nothing more.

Any doctor who tries to explain this will end contradicting him/herself at the end.

Jesus is lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Oogway: 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
As a Doctor, it amazes me when i read stories of childless women who after several years, give bet to multiple babies, come and thank God without giving credit to the Gynaecologist who made it possible. I'm not saying don't thank God, but atleast acknowledgement of the Doctor who served as a tool for his bid to be carried out. Anyone with good knowledge of gynaecology/obstetrics knows that 90% of this scenerio those pregnancies were assisted, unlike the natural way, in assisted fertilization, more than one egg is utilised to increase the chances of pregnancy and more often than not more than one egg would be fertilized. Congratulations to the couples

10 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by AustineJohn908(m): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kizyte:
Jesus looked straight at them and answered, “This is impossible for human beings, but for God everything is possible.”

Matthew 19:26 GNT
True.God is Good

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Farki: 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
MY DADDY, The ALMIGHTY GOD is Beyond Medical or Scientist knowledge!

The little they Know is the Extent to Which he allows them to know..

Any Correct Medical Personnel would tell you that they are just mere Instruments!
GOD ALMIGHTY IS THE DOER!
GOD ALMIGHTY IS THE MAKER!
GOD ALMIGHTY IS THE HEALER!

Only a Man/Woman of Premium Folly, Does not Recognize, Acknowledge and Appreciate GOD ALMIGHTY..

I'm still waiting for someone to pray HIV away. God does seem like a sadist for creating HIV and allowing children to suffer from it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by WhizdomXX(m): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
tonididdy:
Wow

Obviously you can tell who the elder twin is in this photo.

he looks at the new twin with a smile and says: I told you, you would join us soon. smiley, we nor fit dull you grin
Welcome my sis.
You're one funny soul. How do you guys do this laughter emoji and the rest on NL?

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Vikalinda(m): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
Forget it, the woman apparently was decieved for the first set of twins by baby factory not knowing that she was 4 months pregnant already. DNA test will speak volume.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by ceaser: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Superfetation things

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Plusk4u: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Wow miraculous God u too much,
Congratulations to them .

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Farki: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
aspirebig:
Not a news.

In the olden days, some women give birth even two or three months after first delivery.

That sounds more like miscarriage or a massive lie because you expect me to believe that a gestation of 8 weeks is enough to develop a foetus.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by PureGoldh(m): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Oluwa nagode

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by sammuell(m): 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
Wow
Am very happy for them
Any time remember my sister
It makes me sad
Seven years now no child
I still believe one day God would do it for her

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by TrickyTeeBBN5: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
Faithful God, We Serve
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Bravo to all medical personnel around the world.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by dazzlingd(m): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
No wonder africa is the most backward and unfulfilled continent...

This stupid illiterate way of reasoning is too bad, u won't see this kind of shallow minded discussions in civilised countries...

Idiots, who said it can't be explained medically

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by merieam16(f): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
tonididdy:
Wow

Obviously you can tell who the elder twin is in this photo.

he looks at the new twin with a smile and says: I told you, you would join us soon. smiley, we nor fit dull you grin
Welcome my sis.
after awhile u wont kno
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by TOYNEX(f): 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
sammuell:
Wow Am very happy for them Any time remember my sister It makes me sad Seven years now no child I still believe one day God would do it for her
Amen

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by EaglesEyes1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
This is wat we call over flow of blessings, beware of wat u ask for cuz it will surely come if u believe.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Tedpgrass: 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
Superfetation + uterine didelphys
Twins in 1 horn and single baby in the other..
Might explain why nothing was seen on the post-partum scan..

Congratulations are in order.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
goodmorning40:
Which Kain news is this So are they to be called triplets or quarteriplets
Twinplet

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Ibime(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ejenavi18:
Wow! This is really amazing..
It a called superfetation in medicine; when a second, new pregnancy occurs during an initial pregnancy. Another ovum (egg) is fertilized by sperm and implanted in the womb days or weeks later than the first one.

Superfetation after 5 months? Nah, with superfetation the babies are delivered the same day. This is one of those superstories Nigerian women tell after years of barrenness. That's how one woman in my neighborhood when I was a kid brought home a baby one day which was said to have been a 7 year pregnancy. Everyone celebrated, but in hindsight, she bought the baby. If you ask me to hazard a guess, this lady bought the first set of twins or had a surrogate for them, while falling naturally pregnant with the 2nd one. . . or she bought both or surrogated both.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by sammuell(m): 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
TOYNEX:

Amen
Thank you
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by GodwilldoitAmen: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
This can only be God,I tap into this Testimony in Jesus name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by mrkings84(m): 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lagos Na Wa!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
nothing new, I have seen it before, last third the baby girl na Idowu for Yoruba land sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. / "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.