Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" (27636 Views)

Ukrainian Government Bans Men From Leaving The Country / First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) / Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by CrazyOptimist: 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Openbusiness:
OMG, cured from COVID in 3 days, Glory to God cool Our crybaby Democrats will do a wailing night vigil tonight. Let the tears start rolling into the ocean grin

What else do you expect ?
He had the best doctors treat him. Treatments and drugs a common man can't afford.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
CrazyOptimist:
This guy is going to be on record as the dumbest President in the history of the United States.

I just watched his doctor's live interview in front of the hospital.
Is he negative now?
He refused to answer.

Now he can go ahead and spread the virus to more people in the Whitehouse.

Trump is a clown.

Americans are ashamed of him grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by PresidentJosh20(m): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Rushingwind:
Make up to $1000 and above per month and withdraw directly to your bitcoin wallet

This is100% free

WhatsApp for more details

+1 209 251 1902

You are Not paying any money for anything, and referral is Not compulsory... this is real
interested.Can we chat?
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by LeXoge: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Wow! Man of strong words and positive mind
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

What else do you expect ?
He had the best doctors treat him. Treatments and drugs a common man can't afford.
He is not yet negative ooo.

The clown still has it and will be treated at the white house that is if he really goes there today.
You know these people lie for a living cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by muykem: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
They need to arrest this man before he will expose innocent people to danger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by kayjay69(m): 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
It is spelt This not Dx.
PureGoldh:
Strong man....May God bless and keep him always

Dx news go shock Joe Biden no be small grin

1 Like

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Taiwojon(m): 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
Trump!!!!!
Trump my man.

Don't live by covid Corona na scam.

No corona or Covid fashion against us Shall prosper

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Openbusiness: 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
yungpowers:
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sleepy Joe and his gang of demonic democrats won't like this news.
When Nancy Pelosi finds out Trump is back in the White House and the Simpson prediction that Trump will die didn't work grin
[img]https://media1./images/496bffcd0032950d8991d516039006af/tenor.gif?itemid=8405096[/img]

7 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Echo50(m): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
And he will be voted out of office cool
Am happy because you can not vote him out. Just word with no effect

6 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by kayjay69(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
So said the man that recommended hydroxylchloroquine and bleach to his poor, stupid, misguided and gullible followers but when push came to shove and he got infected he used a cocktail of drugs, some of which are still on trial and not available to the entire world.

Typical narcissistic trying to pass off as a strong man.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by easzypeaszy(m): 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
PureGoldh:
Strong man....May God bless and keep him always

Dx news go shock Joe Biden no be small grin
No...Pelusi
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Openbusiness: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2020

5 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Solatium(m): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
This guy worse pass bubu Walahi
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by byinks(f): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
Trump that's the steroids talking.....give it a few days when you finally piss them out of your system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Lovelyn451(f): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
great Walter reed military hospital...buhari no fit smell this kind hospital...white ppl sha
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
Echo50:

Am happy because you can not vote him out. Just word with no effect
And you know this how undecided
When he loses you will know the word has effect.

There are millions already voting against him as we speak common scram out of my mentions jaree cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by peacettw: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
This man makes me ill. Having to witness so much evil encased in a mound of living breathing flesh is just sickening

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
Can Buhari tweet this kind of English?

1 Like

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by drskyfly007(m): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
I don't think he was ever positive for Covid. This was most likely just a stunt to make some people forget about his deplorable performance at the first debate.

I can't wait to have Harris use Pence as a rag to mop the debate floor on Wednesday.
Have you seen Mike Pence speak?

That guy is an orator...just like Obama!

He has more practical solutions..

After Wednesday debate, the polls will swing to Trump...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by styleewhyte(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
Says someone who did not set his eyes on his president for about 3months.....HE is showing people that having Covid does not mean death sentence..hunger and mental issues will kill people faster... Don't you get it?....you might not agree with the way he does things..but you can't hate his results...
AmazonTopaz:

He is not yet negative ooo.

The clown still has it and will be treated at the white house that is if he really goes there today.
You know these people lie for a living cheesy

5 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by LegendAnselm: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kevinsamba:
As
Much as I don't want to put mouth in
America's matter, I seriously don't see Biden winning this election.
even if u see biden winning. he's no gonna win...think about hw trump came into power.....even when obama then surport clinton trump still won
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Saw in my vision today Trump got better, Pastor Suleiman conducted mass wedding for church members,see smiling couples and a plane fell off the sky not crash landing so that one need serious prayers and fasting.
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Clemzy16(m): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
I wish we had a president like Donald Trump. He sure knows how to carry his subjects along...

4 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by EgunMogaji2: 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
drskyfly007:
Have you seen Mike Pence speak?

That guy is an orator...just like Obama!

He has more practical solutions..

After Wednesday debate, the polls will swing to Trump...

Oh please, Harris is an accomplished public speaker.

I can't tell you what to say but I wish you would not compare that sack of shyte to Mr. Obama.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
Trump has learned from Buhari and APC

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by drskyfly007(m): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

There are millions already voting against him as we speak common scram out of my mentions jaree cheesy
stop masturbating behind your keyboard..

You are not a US citizen so your opinion is inconsequential..

I can tell you that millions are also voting Trump just as they are voting Biden..

It is politics...Every American has their choice ..

Don't bother to reply cos I will neither read it nor reply wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
I don't think he was ever positive for Covid. This was most likely just a stunt to make some people forget about his deplorable performance at the first debate.

I can't wait to have Harris use Pence as a rag to mop the debate floor on Wednesday.
the same Harris that it took only 2 minutes for Tulsi Gabbard to completely wreck her campaign on live TV, forcing her to quit even before she started is whom you're overrating?
The only thing that might affect Pence is that he might try to be a gentleman. Harris is the most overrated politician in USA

4 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Openbusiness: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

You don't even know how to read stop playing politics with everything he is still infectious and will be treated at the white house he has not tested negative to it.
He still has the virus
Yen yen yen... Trump will still use your Vegetable candidate to make salad in November grin
[img]https://media1./images/dcc75f606a4e8c5cf4ba7cc2a02f9087/tenor.gif?itemid=4434898[/img]

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Jostoman: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
Man of the people by the people and for the people.
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
all those praising trump from Naija - please both Buhari and Trump are suffering the same mental ailment, share some praise for Buhari abeg una grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Echo50(m): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

wish come through when we make things happen so please go and sum up with the number voting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Republicans' Bid To Overturn Joe Biden's Victory Ends / US Marine Osprey Aircraft With 4 Soldiers On Board Missing In Norway / Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.