Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" (27637 Views)

Ukrainian Government Bans Men From Leaving The Country / First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) / Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by ayandesamuel: 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
linearity:

He is already losing, even a common Sleepy Joe have opened up a 14 points leads over him from 7 points, since the last debate.

The polls that are out today shows that 60% say they disapprove of the way he is handling the pandemic and his disapprove are now 57%, up from 53% in September.

Trump is truly in desperation at this time and time is fast running up against him. He truly hope to get get a bounce from the Supreme Court nomination of a woman, which he actually got, but all that fizzled into negative territory after his debate malformanance and his current Covid-19 infection, so far more than 15 members of his administration have been infected with the virus and a notable death of Cain.

Most Americans now realize how dangerous this virus is and the fact that, they don’t have quick access to testing like Trump, quick access to hospital like Trump and access to unapproved experimental drugs like Trump, so if the survival rate is just 3%, at least 3,000 Americans die every single day from Covid, just like today....

When you play the number games, you might think that is a small number....but, if it hits home or close to home, you know that, it is not just number and gradually it is hitting close to home for every American in terms of a very close friend, a father, a mother, uncle, cosine, sister, brother, etc dying of Covid.....but Trump and his family because of their privileged access that they are denying every other person are not having the same outcome or odds.
For your mind you dey quote statistics. The disgrace of your statistics in 2020 will TRUMP that of 2016. Children of yesterday wey begin follow politics today.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by kadiri3(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

What else do you expect ?
He had the best doctors treat him. Treatments and drugs a common man can't afford.
mumu all that na scam

1 Like

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by DexterousOne(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
Clemzy16:
I wish we had a president like Donald Trump. He sure knows how to carry his subjects along...

God forbid

Instead of wishing that disaster as our Nigerian president

Why didn't you wish a Kagame
Or a balanced leader like Merkel

1 Like

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by kadiri3(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
Clemzy16:
I wish we had a president like Donald Trump. He sure knows how to carry his subjects along...
he's the worst president
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Coldie(m): 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
NaijaCuzin:
It's a hoax
Swears what about d 14days quarantine....
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by bluefilm: 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
ayandesamuel:

For your mind you dey quote statistics. The disgrace of your statistics in 2020 will TRUMP that of 2016. Children of yesterday wey begin follow politics today.

Don't mind them.

They are listening to CNN.

Not knowing that CNN is nothing but a paid agency that only reports biased news that will suit the agenda/objective of their sponsors.

4 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by linearity: 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
ayandesamuel:

calm your temperature, no need to get hype over nothing......I know many who voted for him and wouldn’t dis time around, he only won electoral vote by about 80k votes and lost the popular vote by 3mil.

By this time in 2016, Hillary was only lead Trump by 3-4 points and they were all within the margin of error....this time around, they are above the margin of error.

Except he did something fast, he will lose and will in a landslide.

In any case, I don’t care either way; wouldn’t affect me one bit. I made more money under Trump, but am not a single issue voter. He got my pass mark on the economy by bulling, but none of those wins are permanent because, he could not get congressional laws behind them.

I consider multiple issues before voting, I was first registered as a Republican because of my deep spiritual beliefs, but have since switched to independent. I get my news from a variety of sources and love the conservative channels because of their emphasis on entrepreneurship and self-reliance and hate progressive channels because of emphasis on reliance on Government....I come to find out that, the Republicans takes more from Government than they let out....they borrow from China than Democrats look up US deficits Obama bs Trump first four years.

If you look at the balance of the issues, Trump is losing and he deserve to lose, but that is not the point of my response to you....I mainly responded to this post, so I can bookmark it against Nov 3rd.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by BarrElChapo(m): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
FullBlastLight:

U tried, bro!

...bt what of Nig & Bubu? Huh?

Ermmmmm........ undecided well God bless her too
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by meobizy(f): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
It’s obvious he caught Covfefe and not COVID-19. Life goes on then. BBC claims he doesn’t care because of his age. When last did I see a courageous leader? Never.
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by CrazyOptimist: 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
kadiri3:
mumu all that na scam

Ode
Who be mumu?
Kadiri omo iya onigi
Wetin I do you?
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Duru009(m): 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
Is going to be a seemless victory for him.....
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by opribo(m): 12:06am On Oct 06, 2020
You mean the one who spent5 months in UK for an undisclosed diseases. If it is contagious we don't know. Maybe it is 'Lapoma' we don't know.
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by toyosiolamide(m): 12:06am On Oct 06, 2020
bluefilm:
He has achieved his aim: Letting the world know that this whole COVID of a thing is NOT WORTH ALL THE TROUBLE IN ANY WAY AT ALL.

Thank you My President

Trump till 2024!!!
But this COVID has killed more than 200,000 Americans and killed more than a million people worldwide.We need to be more enlightened.
Peace

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by bluefilm: 12:15am On Oct 06, 2020
toyosiolamide:

But this COVID has killed more than 200,000 Americans and killed more than a million people worldwide.We need to be more enlightened.
Peace

95% of those 200,000 americans that died of ''COVID'' had other life threatening underlying health issues such as:

Cancer, Chronic kidney disease, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant, Obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 30 or higher), etc.

The initial projection for the COVID according to ''EXPERTS'' led by the FRAUDULENT Dr. Fauci and backed by the lying World Health Organization that is completely owned by the Satanic Bill Gates, TWO MILLIONS people were expected to die from COVID in the USA alone.

These people needed a very good reason to justify the global LOCKDOWNS as well as the destruction of global ECONOMY.

Now, as the days went by and it was becoming obvious that the 2 Millions deaths was never EVER going to happen simply because the COVID is not even any different from the Normal Flu that people have been having over the years, the new plan was now to count any death as COVID death.

This is the fraud that has been forcefully pushed down on the free citizens of Earth by a group of SATANIC agents that wants to completely take over HUMAN FREEDOM on this planet.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Earnonline9: 12:21am On Oct 06, 2020
Ok
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Yonce(f): 12:33am On Oct 06, 2020
The hypocrisy of this man (and most leaders by extension) disgusts my soul.

As President you're offered the best kind of life while the people who pay for said life suffer from diseases and economic crises and are still taxed to date to fatten government coffers.

Just ew embarassed
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by LivingTribunal: 1:07am On Oct 06, 2020
Media stunt man
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by biggie73(m): 1:08am On Oct 06, 2020
PureGoldh:
Strong man....May God bless and keep him always

Dx news go shock Joe Biden no be small grin
....how will it shock Joe? Trump is being irresponsible, and reckless.
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by LivingTribunal: 1:12am On Oct 06, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

What else do you expect ?
He had the best doctors treat him. Treatments and drugs a common man can't afford.

Foool..
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by LivingTribunal: 1:18am On Oct 06, 2020
bluefilm:
He has achieved his aim: Letting the world know that this whole COVID of a thing is NOT WORTH ALL THE TROUBLE IN ANY WAY AT ALL.

Thank you My President

Trump till 2024!!!

Smh, and hundreds of thousands died of it under his government and he did nothing but this to prove the great leader he is Smh
thank you my president my assss!!

1 Like

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by pacespot(m): 1:18am On Oct 06, 2020
Everything this guy tweet has a political goal to achieve. I wonder who said Trump hasn't been a politician all this while, he plays politics than any president in the history of that country?

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by bluefilm: 1:34am On Oct 06, 2020
LivingTribunal:

Smh, and hundreds of thousands died of it under his government and he did nothing but this to prove the great leader he is Smh
thank you my president my assss!!

Yes, hundreds of thousands, according to you, died.

But thousands of millions, according to me, were saved when Trump announced the lockdown in the US of A.

Trump did not survive COVID to prove to you that he's a great leader.

Trump survived COVID to prove to you that COVID is not as dangerous as the WHO, CPC, CDC, CNN and the rest of fake news & fear mongering news media working in conjunction with Big Tech and Big Pharma, wants to scare you into believing, so that you will quickly rush and take the Satanic Bill Gates COVID 19 vaccine when it is finally made available to the sleeping dumb masses!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by nairanaira12: 4:26am On Oct 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:
My President.

Trump 2020.

The baby killing, gender confused liberals are triggered.

Please which baby did Trump kill?
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by AmbassadoR100(m): 4:30am On Oct 06, 2020
Thank God for His Love and Mercy on your Life Sir. More Grace to you in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Jeromejnr(m): 7:11am On Oct 06, 2020
nairanaira12:

Please which baby did Trump kill?

Read what you quoted again.
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Jeromejnr(m): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

He is not yet negative ooo.

The clown still has it and will be treated at the white house that is if he really goes there today.
You know these people lie for a living cheesy

I have been seeing your comments.

Let me save it. I wanna laugh at you on front page on November. grin wink

1 Like

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by GreyLaw(m): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

And he will be voted out of office cool

Ma'am Trump already won this election. But I don't want us to debate it here. I just quoted you for reference sake. After human beings have voted in the elections and the results are out, please feel free to quote me.

Politics isn't exactly as you see it on the surface. Biden isn't even as strong a contender and force as Hilary Clinton was. Just watch how the beating will happen. I am not saying this because Trump is an angel, but I am saying what I know will most likely happen.
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:07am On Oct 06, 2020
Mention me on November 4 when Biden wins.Biden is much more likeable and popular than Hillary.Lol Trump aint winning cheesy The moment you said Biden was not a strong contender that was the moment I knew you had no idea of what you were saying cheesy
GreyLaw:

Ma'am Trump already won this election. But I don't want us to debate it here. I just quoted you for reference sake. After human beings have voted in the elections and the results are out, please feel free to quote me.

Politics isn't exactly as you see it on the surface. Biden isn't even as strong a contender and force as Hilary Clinton was. Just watch how the beating will happen. I am not saying this because Trump is an angel, but I am saying what I know will most likely happen.
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:09am On Oct 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:

I have been seeing your comments.

Let me save it. I wanna laugh at you on front page on November. grin wink

That is if you will be bold to mention me when Trump loses lol.

Save it and mention me so that I can laugh at you next month grin
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2020
nextstep:
Leaving the hospital to return to the White House where all the necessary equipment has been put into place. Who's fooling who?

But swift recovery sha... though it's a pity you didn't try the chlorine bleach treatment that you advocated (and some silly sheep were echoing)

Why do hate resides in people for trump this much. The president of America can survive nuclear attack while in the white house so hospital is just a normal go and return. Wake up man
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by GEEBITE: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2020
Accomplished speaker but first to bite the dust during democratic primaries. She is what the Portuguese call Windeck(social climber) .Even the Democrats accept Pence as a refined gentleman.Egbon please give me a break, a former Governor and OAP isnt a bagi of "shyte".He will hold his own in any debate.
EgunMogaji2:

Oh please, Harris is an accomplished public speaker.

I can't tell you what to say but I wish you would not compare that sack of shyte to Mr. Obama.
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2020
Stubborn goat will ever remain stubborn.. fly wen no dey hear word will follow deady body enter grave... undecided its well...!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Republicans' Bid To Overturn Joe Biden's Victory Ends / US Marine Osprey Aircraft With 4 Soldiers On Board Missing In Norway / Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.