Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,462 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" (27639 Views)

Ukrainian Government Bans Men From Leaving The Country / First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) / Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by FullBlastLight: 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kevinsamba:
As Much as I don't want to put mouth in America's matter, I seriously don't see Biden winning this election.

It's not flesh & blood dt revealed dis 2 u, bro!
... much like an oracle! And so be it!

6 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by FullBlastLight: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
BarrElChapo:
Great news.. God bless Trump ! God bless Israel ! God bless the USA !

U tried, bro!

...bt what of Nig & Bubu? Huh?

1 Like

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by EgunMogaji2: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nuel4:
the same Harris that it took only 2 minutes for Tulsi Gabbard to completely wreck her campaign on live TV, forcing her to quit even before she started is whom you're overrating?
The only thing that might affect Pence is that he might try to be a gentleman. Harris is the most overrated politician in USA

Cool. It’s just two days away grin

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
Echo50:

wish come through when we make things happen so please go and sum up with the number voting
You are ignorant anyway bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by FullBlastLight: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
I don't think he was ever positive for Covid. This was most likely just a stunt to make some people forget about his deplorable performance at the first debate.

I can't wait to have Harris use Pence as a rag to mop the debate floor on Wednesday.

U wil jst wait in vain!

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by emonkey(m): 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
bluefilm:
He has achieved his aim: Let the world know that this whole COVID of a thing is NOT WORTH ALL THE TROUBLE.

Thank you My President

Trump till 2024!!!

210,000 dead is not worth all the trouble? Wow! I salute you o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
drskyfly007:
[s]stop masturbating behind your keyboard..

You are not a US citizen so your opinion is inconsequential..

I can tell you that millions are also voting Trump just as they are voting Biden..

It is politics...Every American has their choice ..

Don't bother to reply cos I will neither read it nor reply[/s] wink

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by FullBlastLight: 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

And how are you so sure? cheesy
Anyway you say you nor know anything about America politics so no wahala.
Anyway Biden 2020 cool

No be only Biden, na Bin-Laden!

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Beverlyjean(f): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Trump is an abject failure of a president. Even Buhari did not contract COVID. Trump is so stupid, he makes fun of people wearing mask. Vote him out!

Vote him out?? I don't get...this is not americaland , check again, its green , not red blue white

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Fcwilly: 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
flyca:
All hail Donald Obinna Trump!
The cat with nine lives cheesy cheesy

I tot his names are Donald okechukwu Trump but never knew he bears obinna also. May God protect out Trump

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by iswallker(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
crafteck:
How can you not love him

Love him fkr planning to leave isolation - where he shoukd be - and go around spreading covid. undecided

1 Like

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by ogbonti: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
I don't think he was ever positive for Covid. This was most likely just a stunt to make some people forget about his deplorable performance at the first debate.

I can't wait to have Harris use Pence as a rag to mop the debate floor on Wednesday.

you forget that Harris was responsible for putting hundreds of black men in jail over using marijuana in California- while she has a history of smoking marijuana herself - HYPOCRITE - she has the enviable record as a DA of not releasing a black man even when the courts asked her to - let us se how she can fly over that

If you watched her Tulsi Gabbard destroyed this woman in the democrats debate, you wont be talking like this - she is big bag of baggage like sleepy Joe grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by martineverest(m): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
If Vitamin D really does help prevent COVID, then pepole shouldn't be hiding at home. Come outside and receive the Sunlight. The ultimate Vitamin D. Explains why death toll is so low in Africa.
Brazil,middle East,mexico and California are hotter or as hot as Africa,yet their death and infection rates are higher than africa's

1 Like

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Openbusiness: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
After the USA elections in November, the World will have 6 oceans. The Indian ocean, the Pacific ocean, the Atlantic ocean, the Arctic ocean, the Antarctic ocean....AND the... Wailing ocean grin The DemoNcratic Party go cry tire ehnn grin
[img]https://media1./images/01cc20e8639fe26ec13b4ca762bbd4b1/tenor.gif?itemid=5337197[/img]

4 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by ogbonti: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Trump is an abject failure of a president. Even Buhari did not contract COVID. Trump is so stupid, he makes fun of people wearing mask. Vote him out!

That was the phrase Tinubu used to try persuade Edo people - we know how that turned out - or are you Tinubu? grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by EgunMogaji2: 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
ogbonti:

you forget that Harris was responsible for putting hundreds of black men in jail over using marijuana in California- while she has a history of smoking marijuana herself - HYPOCRITE - she has the enviable record as a DA of not releasing a black man even when the courts asked her to - let us se how she can fly over that

If you watched her Tulsi Gabbard destroyed this woman in the democrats debate, you wont be talking like this - she is big bag of baggage like sleepy Joe grin grin grin grin grin grin

I stand by what I wrote. It’s okay for us to have differing opinions.

Thanks.
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by EgunMogaji2: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

We will vote him out. No doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Conrod: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
ednut1:
Now i believe the conspiracy theories. He no get covid jor
Because he didnt die nor spend eternity in the hospital like your president,abi?

5 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by amliftedhigher: 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
Trump 2020 is not negotiable

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by linearity: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kevinsamba:
As
Much as I don't want to put mouth in
America's matter, I seriously don't see Biden winning this election.

He is already losing, even a common Sleepy Joe have opened up a 14 points leads over him from 7 points, since the last debate.

The polls that are out today shows that 60% say they disapprove of the way he is handling the pandemic and his disapprove are now 57%, up from 53% in September.

Trump is truly in desperation at this time and time is fast running up against him. He truly hope to get get a bounce from the Supreme Court nomination of a woman, which he actually got, but all that fizzled into negative territory after his debate malformanance and his current Covid-19 infection, so far more than 15 members of his administration have been infected with the virus and a notable death of Cain.

Most Americans now realize how dangerous this virus is and the fact that, they don’t have quick access to testing like Trump, quick access to hospital like Trump and access to unapproved experimental drugs like Trump, so if the survival rate is just 3%, at least 3,000 Americans die every single day from Covid, just like today....

When you play the number games, you might think that is a small number....but, if it hits home or close to home, you know that, it is not just number and gradually it is hitting close to home for every American in terms of a very close friend, a father, a mother, uncle, cosine, sister, brother, etc dying of Covid.....but Trump and his family because of their privileged access that they are denying every other person are not having the same outcome or odds.

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by SenecaTheYonger: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
martineverest:
Brazil,middle East,mexico and California are hotter or as hot as Africa,yet their death and infection rates are higher than africa's

might be all the immunocompromised peeps.
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by FLYFIRE(m): 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
@PoliteActivist & @Keletex2000, WHO IS NOW DUMB & STUPID. President Trump WILL VERY SOON launch what the Democrats & the big pharmas HAVE FAUGHT AGAINST BECAUSE OF THEIR EVIL AGENDA & WILL, BY the help of GOD, DEFEAT THE SATANIC ONE WORLD ORDER. Please ALWAYS KEEP SHUT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY & know that you WILL PAY BACK IN FULL if you are part of the paid crisis actors fighting for pay to sell out humanity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by ogbonti: 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I stand by what I wrote. It’s okay for us to have differing opinions.

Thanks.

You are right - and I respect your opinion. Pence is cool and calm and hits the cylinders with clinical accuracy in debates like he did to Tim Kane in 2016. Harris will prove once more why she could not exceed 2% polling in her final days in the democrat primaries because she is very unlikeable - she will want to overrun Pence with her radical chants like she did during the confirmation of Supreme Court Justice Bret Kavanaugh, thinking the American people will be charmed by her intelligence by displaying that feministic aura BUT that will alienate her than win her more admirers - In fact the Biden campaign will start sinking fast after the VP debate on Wednesday, go mark it down!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by karika2018: 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jeromejnr:
My President.

Trump 2020.

The baby killing, gender confused liberals are triggered.

you are so on point.........

1 Like

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by deebrain(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
I remember posting here that we should beware of the attention this man seeks.

Some unfortunate ones resorted to insults and some other came with the same old Democrat emotional tirade. Rather than campaign on why they will be better, Democrats were busy revolving around the person of Donald Trump (which he wants), abi?

Now enjoy the show...

The way this man will win the election, will even shock him, himself.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by karika2018: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
If Vitamin D really does help prevent COVID, then pepole shouldn't be hiding at home. Come outside and receive the Sunlight. The ultimate Vitamin D. Explains why death toll is so low in Africa.

So true
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by karika2018: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
yungpowers:
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sleepy Joe and his gang of demonic democrats won't like this news.

so true
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by tsagir(m): 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
WHAT HAPPEN IF BUHARI ACT AS D.J.TRUMPT ACT ?
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Bryananimated(m): 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2020

I am a 2d animator and illustrator, contact me if you need something animated or just illustrated, I work at an affordable price ,your imagination is the limit.
WhatsApp 0 9 0 9 3 1 6 8 9 5 6 or check my signature/profile to get my link

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by ayandesamuel: 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
plankyjacky:
I hope ambition will not push this great man to his grave
Do you even have ambition?
What's your ambition

1 Like

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by DexterousOne(m): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Joe biden has to be decisive in burying this man

Pulling out the attack ads against Trump was a sign of weakness

Trumo is almost certain to lose
Joe should just put the nail in the coffin undecided

1 Like

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by DexterousOne(m): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
emonkey:

210,000 dead is not worth all the trouble? Wow! I salute you o

Lot of Nigerians dont reason properly

Now you know why Nigeria have useless leaders all round

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media / Republicans' Bid To Overturn Joe Biden's Victory Ends / Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.