Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" (27638 Views)

Ukrainian Government Bans Men From Leaving The Country / First Footage Of The Rescued Thailand Boys Smiling In The Hospital(Photos) / Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by nairanaira12: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Read what you quoted again.

You called him a baby killer and I asked you which baby he killed.
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Jeromejnr(m): 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
nairanaira12:

You called him a baby killer and I asked you which baby he killed.

Okay ket me help you. I wanted to tell you to read it again but I have a merciful heart.

Trump is not a Liberal. Democrats are. Trump is a Republican. Trump is against killing babies.

Shalom.
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Jdbrasco2: 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Great news
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by Tonitoniton(m): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nuel4:
US president, Donald Trump is set to leave Walter Reed Military Hospital, where he has been receiving treatment following his exposure to coronavirus today at 6:30 PM (ET).

Source
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313186529058136070?s=19

I love this guy.

some enemies wanted u dead but na dem go die.

Get well and start up ur next four years gallantly cos the election is a work over
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by EgunMogaji2: 6:10am On Oct 08, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
I don't think he was ever positive for Covid. This was most likely just a stunt to make some people forget about his deplorable performance at the first debate.

I can't wait to have Harris use Pence as a rag to mop the debate floor on Wednesday.

I called it correctly cool

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by ayandesamuel: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2020
linearity:

calm your temperature, no need to get hype over nothing......I know many who voted for him and wouldn’t dis time around, he only won electoral vote by about 80k votes and lost the popular vote by 3mil.

By this time in 2016, Hillary was only lead Trump by 3-4 points and they were all within the margin of error....this time around, they are above the margin of error.

Except he did something fast, he will lose and will in a landslide.

In any case, I don’t care either way; wouldn’t affect me one bit. I made more money under Trump, but am not a single issue voter. He got my pass mark on the economy by bulling, but none of those wins are permanent because, he could not get congressional laws behind them.

I consider multiple issues before voting, I was first registered as a Republican because of my deep spiritual beliefs, but have since switched to independent. I get my news from a variety of sources and love the conservative channels because of their emphasis on entrepreneurship and self-reliance and hate progressive channels because of emphasis on reliance on Government....I come to find out that, the Republicans takes more from Government than they let out....they borrow from China than Democrats look up US deficits Obama bs Trump first four years.

If you look at the balance of the issues, Trump is losing and he deserve to lose, but that is not the point of my response to you....I mainly responded to this post, so I can bookmark it against Nov 3rd.

From your write up, I can clearly see how uncoordinated you and your thoughts are. Are you comparing Hillary to Biden? Biden that doesn't get up to 50 attendees in his very few rallies, most of whom are unenthusiastic??
Don't bother responding to this because I will not reply you again. You have eyes but you can't see.
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by linearity: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
ayandesamuel:

From your write up, I can clearly see how uncoordinated you and your thoughts are. Are you comparing Hillary to Biden? Biden that doesn't get up to 50 attendees in his very few rallies, most of whom are unenthusiastic??
Don't bother responding to this because I will not reply you again. You have eyes but you can't see.

I can see, where you are going.

“Biden doesn’t get up to 50 attendees in his rallies?” Bros, just believe that run with it. Trump does not even believe, hence he is ignoring Doctors advise to stay indoors and rest, so he can heal properly.

Instead, he is commanding his Doctors, to keep pumping him with daily dose of steroids, so he can hit the campaign trail.

The below is from FEC filings, I know facts don’t matter to you, but there are others on this forum who still deal with facts.... these are August FEC filings, you can pull those of September and October once published, they are public info...They all show similar pattern.

Biden that “don’t pull much crowds” have more small individual donors than Trump that pulls millions of Crowds....You measure a man’s commitment by where he puts his money and not by the loudness of their applause.

I don’t engage in these pointless internet banter, because they are meaningless, let’s seat back until Nov. 3rd.

It is truly a show of the highest weakness on Trump’s part, Slow Joe, a man very old and not as bolstering and energetic as Trump is leading him Nationally by up to 14 points and leading in a plurality of battleground States, all beating him on fund raising, and also beating him on the number of people that donates despite his ‘big crowd rallies’ and ‘Slow Joe’ less than ‘50 Attendees rallies’.

Please, make sure you send your donations to Trump, he needs the money.

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by GreyLaw(m): 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Mention me on November 4 when Biden wins.Biden is much more likeable and popular than Hillary.Lol Trump aint winning cheesy The moment you said Biden was not a strong contender that was the moment I knew you had no idea of what you were saying cheesy

Sorry, I know a lot what I am saying. I predicted Obama's victory long before the guy even started winning Jack. I did same wit Trump. It will happen again. But this time, it is much more than politics.

Good luck to you. Let's keep our fingers crossed and wait for November.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
GreyLaw:

Sorry, I know a lot what I am saying. I predicted Obama's victory long before the guy even started winning Jack. I did same wit Trump. It will happen again. But this time, it is much more than politics.

Good luck to you. Let's keep our fingers crossed and wait for November.
Lol,what were the models you used in predicting the victory.I have seen analyst who predicted Obama and Trump's victories with their models and many are already predicting a Biden victory too.Or was it a prophecy you saw or something.It is not because you predicted them that will make your reason legit.You should at least bring up a valid reason why you think so and not just a guess work you said Clinton is much stronger tha n Biden that is a factual lie if Biden wins next month what will you say happened to your prediction?lol grin
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by kelvinslim(m): 7:12am On Oct 12, 2020
let them stay safe and sound.
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:09am On Feb 04, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
If Vitamin D really does help prevent COVID, then pepole shouldn't be hiding at home. Come outside and receive the Sunlight. The ultimate Vitamin D. Explains why death toll is so low in Africa.
you mean the 10am sunlight or the scorching one of 2am?
Re: President Trump Is Leaving the Hospital, Says "Don't Let Covid Rule Your Life" by SenecaTheYonger: 7:44am On Feb 04, 2021
the 10am
GrandFinale2021:
you mean the 10am sunlight or the scorching one of 2am?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Republicans' Bid To Overturn Joe Biden's Victory Ends / US Marine Osprey Aircraft With 4 Soldiers On Board Missing In Norway / Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.