Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University (36632 Views)

Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings / Godfrey Okoye University Orders Students To Wear Faculty Uniforms / Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by magicminister: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
I could do this effortlessly if I attended a private uni.

But you didn’t.
Lol... the crazy shit is that her first class gives her more opportunities within and outside the country than someone with a 2.1 or 2.2 from any of the top public universities in Nigeria.

If I Had known what I know now, I for go private uni and just commot with 2.1 or something better... of course, achieved with hard work!

3 Likes

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Sheriman(m): 9:16am On Oct 06, 2020
N10,000 gift as usual
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Astrologyfact: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2020
:oJust imagine

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Princessbettyj(f): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2020
Igbo amaka wink wink hin get why tongue yabatech hope you are seeing your mate grin

1 Like

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Aka4chukwu(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2020
Wow this is amazing, congratulations dear... I tap from your Grace[color=#550000][/color] smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by gigante: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2020
Quinex2:
So? It's no big deal. Making a first class doesn't make anyone special.

Make first class first na. Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Ebenezar2021: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2020
supremenews:

How?
they are asking for my atm details so they can deduct money before playing the game
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Crownstar01: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2020
Congrats sister. I need her digits. She shouldn't study further in Nigeria. A school in Australia can grant her a scholarship. A friend of mine is a Professor there.

1 Like

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by laidima88(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2020
i can bet with anything, she no fit pass third class in OAU
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2020
21 yrs old this life no balance
Congratulations babe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Heavenlypearls1: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2020
potent5:
Which secondary school be that?

Please, don't quote me, I nor well o.

Sooo sorry to disobey your order but pls read through. Godfrey Okoye University is not a secondary school. Although they own a secondary school. The University is located in Enugu State. It is the best private University in the south east and it is number 24 in the list of the 100 best universities in Nigeria (according to the NUC recently released list, I could send you the link if you don’t mind).
So I’m really sorry you don’t know all these.
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by NaijaCover(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2020
To me, school na scam
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Dreadlock69(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2020
Which be Godfrey University bayi
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Heavenlypearls1: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2020
laidima88:
i can bet with anything, she no fit pass third class in OAU

Then it means you’d be losing your bet because not only did I have excellent results, my school makes us take this NUC Brain teaser exam even after you have attained the first class GPA and this determines if you’ll be graduating with a first class or not. And I still made it!
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Heavenlypearls1: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Dreadlock69:
Which be Godfrey University bayi

Best private university in the south east part of Nigeria.
No 24 in the list of 100 best University in Nigeria, according to NUC
You are yet to hear about the success of Godfrey Okoye University.
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Heavenlypearls1: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2020
Crownstar01:
Congrats sister. I need her digits. She shouldn't study further in Nigeria. A school in Australia can grant her a scholarship. A friend of mine is a Professor there.

Thank you☺️
Pls send me an email
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Heavenlypearls1: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
I could do this effortlessly if I attended a private uni.

Funny thing is I had the option of studying Medical Laboratory Science at Unizik but I chose Godfrey Okoye University and I never regretted. You could have done the same.

1 Like

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Crownstar01: 9:52am On Oct 06, 2020
Heavenlypearls1:

Thank you☺️
Pls send me an email phaniepearl.17@gmail.com
Are you really the one?
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Heavenlypearls1: 9:54am On Oct 06, 2020
femi4:
All these mushroom schools.... Godfrey what again?

Godfrey Okoye University is not a mushroom school.
As a matter of fact, it is the best private university in the south east region of Nigeria, it has international recognition, it is affiliated to schools in Austria and it is no. 24 of 100 best universities in Nigeria.
We were able to have online lectures and graduate in time despite the pandemic. So what’s your definition of ‘mushroom school’
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by samsard(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2020
Jafar1:
Quite impressive!!
Beauty with brain..
These ones don't deserve accolades and awards, only BBN contestants do..
(Nigerians' logic)
Igbo amaka crew incoming!

It's not Nigerians' logic, it's pure capitalism! You people shouldn't swap good ol' logic for sentiments for bleeps sake!

BB Naija is watched by millions of people. During that period, advertisers have a platform to show ads that they pay millions (maybe even billions total) for. Then, fans also vote with money, some of which goes to the organisers. It's economics, bro.

The way to make money with good grades is to create sellable products and services or work for a an established brand, not guilttrip people for enjoying entertainment and rewarding entertainers. People like Bill Gates and Mark Zuck did that.
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Heavenlypearls1: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2020
asanwafo:
She don pay for that one.

Nah! Doesn’t happen in my school.
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Heavenlypearls1: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2020
SHEYITAINMENT:
this lady don pass 21 jare efi story sile joor

And you can tell by just looking at the picture yeah?
Is that a skill or something �
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by nengibo: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2020
Supermugu:
grin... 21 years ? Hnmmm ! But her boobs are saying otherwise grin grin grin
Seriously, some 15 yr old look even more mature

1 Like

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Heavenlypearls1: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2020
seborrhic:
With A's and B's how could her GPA still have been 5.0 at the end of her first year

You didn’t read well... kindly read again.
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Heavenlypearls1: 10:01am On Oct 06, 2020
OfficialGaGa:
Glorified secondary school.... if u like vex..
all these aje butter secondary school University sef...

anyway congratulations..

but last last remember say first class nor dey secure automatic success oh...

cuz last time I check... the CEOs of these big companies na 2.1 and 2.2 most of dem get

Use ur head

Godfrey Okoye University is not a glorified secondary school. They offer lots of extracurricular programmes and I have learnt a whole lot. They are also affiliated to schools in Austria. So dear automatic success has already been secured.
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Jafar1: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2020
samsard:
It's not Nigerians' logic, it's pure capitalism! You people shouldn't swap good ol' logic for sentiments for bleeps sake!

BB Naija is watched by millions of people. During that period, advertisers have a platform to show ads that they pay millions (maybe even billions total) for. Then, fans also vote with money, some of which goes to the organisers. It's economics, bro.

The way to make money with good grades is to create sellable products and services or work for a an established brand, not guilttrip people for enjoying entertainment and rewarding entertainers. People like Bill Gates and Mark Zuck did that.
Where were u when governors were awarding cars to BBN housemates?
Or are those governors also advertising their products there??
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Ebenezar2021: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2020
supremenews:

Lol. You have to deposit money to be able to play the game. If you get the 10 questions correctly, you'd be awarded x5 of the amount you dropped.

If you don't want to use your atm card, you can pay up with a transfer.
must I answer all the 10 questions correctly?
What if I have like 7/10 won't I be given a little thing
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Basically you're saying breasts increase with age.

Congratulations! You've won the award for the biggest idiot of the century.
.... Thank you ! I have accepted the Award from the Biggest Super-Idiot of the GIGAYEAR cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS / 4 Things To Consider Before Going For Your Masters / List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.