Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University (36671 Views)

Godfrey Okoye University Bans Artificial Eyelashes, Fingernails, Tight Fittings / Godfrey Okoye University Orders Students To Wear Faculty Uniforms / Kaitlin Akwada Becomes Godfrey Okoye Uni VC For 24 Hours After 5.0 Final CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by OYENIYIJK: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
Supermugu:
na picSay apk cheesy
Thanks Bro!
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by iamohis(m): 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
Congratulations

I am a graphic designer and I urgently need cash, please patronize me for your logos, flyers, posters, vector art and more..

WhatsApp: 08107707070
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
Well what next..serve this useless country and then be jobless.. Congratulations tho.. But she should go and learn some skill.. Her first class might not get her a Job in this shithole of a country

2 Likes

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by bikefab(m): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Congratulations pretty...

1 Like

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by logicDcoder(m): 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
Beauty with brain! Congrats

1 Like

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by ofiko123(m): 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
Congratulations to her..

1 Like

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Heavenlypearls1: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
armylord:
Well what next..serve this useless country and then be jobless.. Congratulations tho.. But she should go and learn some skill.. Her first class might not get her a Job in this shithole of a country

Lol! I have LOTS of skills I could use to earn a whole lot of money, regardless of that my certificate will take me places.
Thanks though.
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Crownstar01: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
armylord:
With all the monies and everything, Nigeria is still a third world country and is pitiful.
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by potent5(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
Oya send the link. Thank you
Heavenlypearls1:

Sooo sorry to disobey your order but pls read through. Godfrey Okoye University is not a secondary school. Although they own a secondary school. The University is located in Enugu State. It is the best private University in the south east and it is number 24 in the list of the 100 best universities in Nigeria (according to the NUC recently released list, I could send you the link if you don’t mind).
So I’m really sorry you don’t know all these.
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Sixfeetbelle: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
Supermugu:
.... Thank you ! I have accepted the Award from the Biggest Super-Idiot of the GIGAYEAR cool

Little wonder. Your moniker says it all
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by IkemChris(m): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
Heavenlypearls1:

It’s called Godfrey Okoye University, located in Enugu, Enugu State. Best private University in the South East region of Nigeria. They were able to hold online lectures and finish a semester during the lockdown.
Waaaawooo this is great to know. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by samx4real(m): 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
Supermugu:
grin... 21 years ? Hnmmm ! But her boobs are saying otherwise grin grin grin

I think say na only me see am oh
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Youngqueen(f): 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
Come to oau....
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by JIMMY1393: 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
Supermugu:
grin... 21 years ? Hnmmm ! But her boobs are saying otherwise grin grin grin

Lmao don't women's boobs stop growing before 21
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by OfficialGaGa(m): 11:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
Heavenlypearls1:

You’re very wrong dear. I have automatic success because I’m exceptional and blessed! And NOTHING can limit me.

U know nothing... take it from me.. u cant deceive me... oh... cause u are "exceptional and blessed" does it make u better than others than are not?.... u sound cocky.. nor worry pray make life nor humble the pride in you....

1 Like

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Heavenlypearls1: 8:09am On Oct 07, 2020
Youngqueen:
Come to oau....

And do what there?
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Heavenlypearls1: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2020
OfficialGaGa:

U know nothing... take it from me.. u cant deceive me... oh... cause u are "exceptional and blessed" does it make u better than others than are not?.... u sound cocky.. nor worry pray make life nor humble the pride in you....
You think I’m cocky because you feel intimidated. I’m sorry. I’ll say it anywhere, NOTHING can stop me! Anybody can choose believe the same and work towards achieving great success.

1 Like

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Heavenlypearls1: 8:13am On Oct 07, 2020
potent5:
Oya send the link. Thank you

https://www.legit.ng/1113997-nuc-university-ranking-2017.html

There’s the link.
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by laidima88(m): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
Heavenlypearls1:

Then it means you’d be losing your bet because not only did I have excellent results, my school makes us take this NUC Brain teaser exam even after you have attained the first class GPA and this determines if you’ll be graduating with a first class or not. And I still made it!

did u mean schools that will set the same thing in your note for your exam, have u ever attempted strange questions in exam before.
I'm a part 4 chemistry student so I know what I'm saying, DNT worry only white house students can relate and if u are one I will believe u are a boss

1 Like

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Heavenlypearls1: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
laidima88:

did u mean schools that will set the same thing in your note for your exam, have u ever attempted strange questions in exam before.
I'm a part 4 chemistry student so I know what I'm saying, DNT worry only white house students can relate and if u are one I will believe u are a boss

I attempted strange questions (the NUC Exam) which actually qualified me to graduate with a first class.
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Crownstar01: 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
Heavenlypearls1:

I attempted strange questions (the NUC Exam) which actually qualified me to graduate with a first class.
Babe, stop replying them. Some of these people are enemies of progress and that is why Nigeria is still a third world country.

2 Likes

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Heavenlypearls1: 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
Crownstar01:
Babe, stop replying them. Some of these people are enemies of progress and that is why Nigeria is still a third world country.

Honestly! And it’s quite sad.
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by laidima88(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
Heavenlypearls1:

DNT know u are the lady in question,the one the OP is talking about, it's not even easy to study chemistry.
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by Heavenlypearls1: 5:47am On Oct 08, 2020
laidima88:

DNT know u are the lady in question,the one the OP is talking about, it's not even easy to study chemistry.
congratulations
Thanks
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by UcheV: 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
asanwafo:
She don pay for that one.
Never, she has always been the best!!....one of my students in secondary
Re: Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University by UcheV: 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
Heavenlypearls1:

You think I’m cocky because you feel intimidated. I’m sorry. I’ll say it anywhere, NOTHING can stop me! Anybody can choose believe the same and work towards achieving great success.

My dear, stop replying them. everyone knows that people are full of jealousy, envy and hatred towards people that are doing well. You are the best.........that is the fact.....let them choke!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News -->>> ASUU-lasu Pull Out Of General Strike / 3 Former Governors Receive Operational Licenses To Float Universities / UTME 2015 Cutoff Marks For Nigerian Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.