Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol (5073 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 06, 2020
fake wealthy pastor johnw47,i know you have many addictions,share it with us.My problems started with you when you lied to me that you were very wealthy only to discover that it was all lies.I have already map out plans to milk you dry, but I was disappointed when they busted your bubbles on our usual meeting thread,i still haven't forgiven you for lieing to me about your wealth,you totally destroyed my plans.

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by Ffolksy: 5:59am On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:
fake wealthy pastor johnw47,i know you have many addictions,share it with us.My problems started with you when you lied to me that you were very wealthy only to discover that it was all lies.I have already map out plans to milk you dry, but I was disappointed when they busted your bubbles on our usual meeting thread,i still haven't forgiven you for lieing to me about your wealth,you totally destroyed my plans.

Haha, Zzor. Most times I read your comments and laugh really hard. You deserve compensation from this forum for some of these comic relief. Hope you're this interesting in reality.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by oluwatobi43301: 6:01am On Oct 06, 2020
:Wetin Zzor no betweens see for Nairaland women hand If a nairaland dude doesnt quote her she could die magneton depressed
Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 06, 2020
Ffolksy:

Haha, Zzor. Most times I read your comments and laugh really hard. You deserve compensation from this forum for some of these comic relief. Hope you're this interesting in reality.
They will come for you now, they would only applaud you if you attack me.How was your night
Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 06, 2020
oluwatobi43301:
:Wetin Zzor no betweens see for Nairaland women hand If a nairaland dude doesnt quote her she could die magneton depressed
my problem with them is because I'm a born again,they want me to sell market but I'm not a market seller
Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by Ffolksy: 6:23am On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:
They will come for you now, they would only applaud you if you attack me.How was your night

Who are the they that would attack me for stating my opinion? Seems you obviously have many admirers who are faking hatred on the facade.

My night was good. Trust you slept well too, and didn't have to dream about how to respond to supposed insults from your coded fans here? .

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 06, 2020
Ffolksy:

Who are the they that would attack me for stating my opinion? Seems you obviously have many admirers who are faking hatred on the facade.

My night was good. Trust you slept well too, and didn't have to dream about how to respond to supposed insults from your coded fans here? .
Thanks dear,i slept like a baby
Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by SarutobiEky(m): 6:46am On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:
There's this guy i really like secretly only to read where he abused weed and alcohol recklessly and you could tell he's already an addict.I have been viewing him and his comments with shit face smh
why you like attention like this mama? cry

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by Ffolksy: 6:57am On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:
Thanks dear,i slept like a baby
Cool. Have a nice day, and avoid troubles.

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by Neimar: 7:00am On Oct 06, 2020
Stop drinking cum she will not hear
Leave guys alone
Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by mosdii(m): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2020
lefulefu:
i kinder have a sweet tooth for chin chin cheesy
my addiction to it is kinder legendary cheesy
i have a plastic jar of chin chin tucked up in my kitchen cupboard
i cant do without it really cheesy
or and my other addiction ...i forgot cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
here it is grin cheesy

Na this girl be this?
Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by superlanny(m): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:
I came across vyzz thread "share your naughty experience with alcohol " what I read and saw there shocked me.Some men I thought were cool,calm and collected were just narrating how they abused weed and alcohol and the dangerous aftermath reaction.A particular guy narrated how he almost caused accident on two occasions and I was like that's how some innocent citizens would have lost their lives due to recklessness of one careless person and he thought it was funny.Almost all Nairaland romance section men were there to share their story and hence my conclusion, and I thought I should use this medium to tell the youths not to be carried away in their youthful exuberance and be responsible with their lives.Those weed and alcohol will eventually damage your system and cause you complications beyond medical control.Say no to drugs and alcohol.Dont bother insulting me,im not an inch moved by your insult,just make sure the insult is interesting,i love to laugh.ciao
Anything can kill a man, and woman too. Just do your thing and judge people less. Do you know the number of people who don't drink or smoke that die everyday, e go shock you. Lol
Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by Madibah(m): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:
Icejay,luminouz,madibah,dukeprince,mosdii,ZIINI what addictions are you struggling with?and what steps have you taken to stop the addiction

Everything
Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by AmazingELixir: 7:54am On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:
I came across vyzz thread "share your naughty experience with alcohol " what I read and saw there shocked me.Some men I thought were cool,calm and collected were just narrating how they abused weed and alcohol and the dangerous aftermath reaction.A particular guy narrated how he almost caused accident on two occasions and I was like that's how some innocent citizens would have lost their lives due to recklessness of one careless person and he thought it was funny.Almost all Nairaland romance section men were there to share their story and hence my conclusion, and I thought I should use this medium to tell the youths not to be carried away in their youthful exuberance and be responsible with their lives.Those weed and alcohol will eventually damage your system and cause you complications beyond medical control.Say no to drugs and alcohol.Dont bother insulting me,im not an inch moved by your insult,just make sure the insult is interesting,i love to laugh.ciao

Zzor baby you can shake table for Africa .. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by johnw47: 9:59am On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:

mentally unwell lie lie rozz
@bold, you know God hates lies, and so you lie and you repeat your lies over and over again
you never stop lying post after post, oh daughter of the devil:
Joh 8:44  "You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

most unintelligent rozz
i am very wealthy, and i wouldn't discuss my affairs with a fool like you
Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2020
Madibah:

Everything
your own needs divine intervention
Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by Romangalactic(m): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:
Rose wat iz going on wit u u have been behavin strange on nl recently wit so many topics & attacks on other pple.
Is it boredom?cheesy
Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 06, 2020
Romangalactic:

Rose wat iz going on wit u u have been behavin strange on nl recently wit so many topics & attacks on other pple.
Is it boredom?cheesy
Im using them to learn work,its to my advantage.Dont take anything you read seriously.
Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by Sacrosanct12(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2020
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:57am On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:

This girl eeh...
No love lost between you and nairaland Romancelanders...
E be like say i go call Ziini make una start una war again, i go just jejely go buy pop corn come read comments...
Lol..

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:
Icejay,luminouz,madibah,dukeprince,mosdii,ZIINI what addictions are you struggling with?and what steps have you taken to stop the addiction
Please kindly remove my moniker here
When other monikers quote you it's bringing it back to my mention
I don't smoke and I don't drink .
Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by GerraMeh74(m): 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor what do you actually gain from constituting nucissance and calling people out on topics that are factually untrue? The thread was for people to share their worst experience with alcohol, which might have occurred in the past. Please be guided and stop
Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by Habinibi: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by talktrue1234: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:
Im using them to learn work,its to my advantage.Dont take anything you read seriously.How have you been,i will be celebrating my 20th birthday by December,what will you buy for me

Chai I die, You are 20?
Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by talktrue1234: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
GerraMeh74:
Zzor what do you actually gain from constituting nucissance and calling people out on topics that are factually untrue? The thread was for people to share their worst experience with alcohol, which might have occurred in the past. Please be guided and stop

She even go ahead making claims that almost all of us on this section takes drug, I hope she understand the word "almost"
Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by Madibah(m): 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:
your own needs divine intervention

All I need is money
Intervention without money is nonsense
Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
mosdii:

Na this girl be this?

iyam also talking about my addiction for ukwu bro cheesy
Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by mosdii(m): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
lefulefu:
iyam also talking about my addiction for ukwu bro cheesy

I think say na this mumu town servicer be this.
Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
mosdii:

I think say na this mumu town servicer be this.
nope,no be Zzor be dat cheesy
@Zzor
Why u always cutting out ur face in ur pictures?
Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
Wow unbelievable.. I am speechless. U exhibit so many personality. Hey it's kul u came out of ur shell buh pls don't mention ppl monika it's not good at all. We all understand ur obsession with guys buh u don't need to point out anything about them. Just a lil advice cos uve lost it.

I'm glad uve not said anything about me. And pls keep it that way.. thanks
Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
lefulefu:
nope,no be Zzor be dat cheesy
@Zzor
Why u always cutting out ur face in ur pictures?
my Nairaland daddy gave me that advice so that some silly people will not do mischievous things with it and besides I've shown my face here on few occasions
Re: Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:
my Nairaland daddy gave me that advice so that some silly people will not do mischievous things with it and besides I've shown my face here on few o o do ccasions
wait o do u happen to have any pic where u were holding a phone with red cover and posing sideways in front of a mirror? u were wearing blue jeans with a milky coloured top cheesy.d pose in dat pix na die cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck / Me And My Gf(pics Inside) / Why Does Everybody Say Lalasticlala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.