Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

5 Most Important Things You Need Aside From A Perfect Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Most Important Things You Need Aside From A Perfect Relationship. (327 Views)

Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Most Important Things You Need Aside From A Perfect Relationship. by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 06, 2020
No doubts, having a lovely time with the ones you love is good. And having that breathtaking type of relationship is simply amazing. But have you asked yourself what else you need aside from a perfect relationship.?. Probably not.!

In this context I will be elaborating those vital things you probably don't know you need apart from a perfect romantic relationship...

. YOU NEED GOD
. YOU NEED MONEY
. YOU NEED PEACE
. YOU NEED HONESTY
. YOU NEED FORGIVENESS

*YOU NEED GOD*

In everything you do in this life you must always need the grace of God to succeed. Without God, nothing which you do can be fruitful.
There will always be something which stands as a setback to distract you from achieving your dreams.
Without inviting God first in your relationship, trust me it won't last. There will be one problem or the other. At the end you two get tired of each other and call it over.

Check the lives of those who don't believe in God ( Atheist ) and you will find a lot of things missing. The life we have is like an empty vessel, when we invite God inside, he fills the vacuum and cleans every impurities.
Making God the foundation of your love life is like inviting the perfect architecture to give you the best design. God will make sure you remain happy because you placed him first asides other things. Whatever we do let's learn to allow God lead while we follow..

*YOU NEED MONEY*

"There's a popular saying that says money is the root of all evil" yes, when we allow money control our lives and affairs it becomes a problem. aside other things, money is very important in whatever we do. Nobody wants to go into any relationship with a broke person who will become a liability.

{ Dear Xory, I'm not the cause of your sleepless nights}

read more>>
https://notagain247..com/2020/09/what-you-need-aside-from-perfect.html
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Need Aside From A Perfect Relationship. by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 06, 2020
I ain't clicking sh*t undecided
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Need Aside From A Perfect Relationship. by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 06, 2020
Notagain27:
No doubts, having a lovely time with the ones you love is good. And having that breathtaking type of relationship is simply amazing. But have you asked yourself what else you need aside from a perfect relationship.?. Probably not.!

In this context I will be elaborating those vital things you probably don't know you need apart from a perfect romantic relationship...

. YOU NEED GOD
. YOU NEED MONEY
. YOU NEED PEACE
. YOU NEED HONESTY
. YOU NEED FORGIVENESS

*YOU NEED GOD*

In everything you do in this life you must always need the grace of God to succeed. Without God, nothing which you do can be fruitful.
There will always be something which stands as a setback to distract you from achieving your dreams.
Without inviting God first in your relationship, trust me it won't last. There will be one problem or the other. At the end you two get tired of each other and call it over.

Check the lives of those who don't believe in God ( Atheist ) and you will find a lot of things missing. The life we have is like an empty vessel, when we invite God inside, he fills the vacuum and cleans every impurities.
Making God the foundation of your love life is like inviting the perfect architecture to give you the best design. God will make sure you remain happy because you placed him first asides other things. Whatever we do let's learn to allow God lead while we follow..

*YOU NEED MONEY*

"There's a popular saying that says money is the root of all evil" yes, when we allow money control our lives and affairs it becomes a problem. aside other things, money is very important in whatever we do. Nobody wants to go into any relationship with a broke person who will become a liability.

read more>>
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Need Aside From A Perfect Relationship. by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 06, 2020
Notagain27:

. YOU NEED GOD
. YOU NEED MONEY
. YOU NEED PEACE
. YOU NEED HONESTY
. YOU NEED FORGIVENESS

*YOU NEED GOD*

*YOU NEED MONEY*

read more>>
Re: 5 Most Important Things You Need Aside From A Perfect Relationship. by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 06, 2020
Notagain27:

. YOU NEED GOD
. YOU NEED MONEY
. YOU NEED PEACE
. YOU NEED HONESTY
. YOU NEED FORGIVENESS

*YOU NEED GOD*

*YOU NEED MONEY*

read more>>

Re: 5 Most Important Things You Need Aside From A Perfect Relationship. by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 06, 2020

*looks right*

*looks left*

*sh*ts in thread undecided*

(1) (Reply)

Pre-menstrual Pain And Solution / Last Longer On Bed, Stay Hard For Hours And Make Her Scream? GET IN HERE / Let's Share Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.