Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 (776 Views)

Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. / The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 by Godoverevery: 8:21am On Oct 06, 2020
This thread isn't for you if you are yahoo guy but if you are a hustling guy who put in sweat and blood to make that money listen carefully to me.
We are in hard times now and I don't think as a man you have to be wasting money trying to satisfy a lady who isn't your wife.....you can put the money into better use.
like i always tell you bro I have a fiancée and we are getting married first quarter of next year by God grace so am not a woman hater.
Mostly we guys are the one always making the mistake of either going for wrong ladies because of beauty/body shape or begging a lady to date you that u know she doesn't love you.
Mistake you should stop making if you want to prosper.
1: Avoid Ladies that post too many pics on social media....those pics are advert leave them yahoo guys, married men.... they are only in for the money...it is highly irresponsible of you as a hustler to speak to such ladies.

2: If you are in serious relationship with someone who have never used her money to cook for you, wait for you to pay for everything even if is salt then you need to end it now......you courting a big leech who will eventually leave you.

3: If you in relationship with a lady that comes to spend weekend with you try to push lil bills to her.....a lady comes to spend days with you and you feed her, take her out, pay her tfare to and fro is irresponsible of you....you need to let her spend part of her money aswell so she can understand meaning of sacrifice.... trust me you are passing a good message to her... ladies her manipulative never give in to everything she wants else she will be charge and trust me you don't want that.

4: lady are naturally Stingy with money....if let say her phone is faulty and she needs a phone ...you can assist her based on this condition, bringing the amount you can spare and she adding her own....is highly irresponsible of you buying a phone for a lady (have done it twice and I regretted it).....She is an adult not your daughter.

5: if she is good to you ,you should be good to her aswell....never be stupid not to tell her when you are broke...never fall for that nonsense of you are not man enough......You can give her money but never commit into that BS of you will take care of her.....We only take care of babies not adult.

6: Note -if you are a guy and you are dating a lady who stay home all day pressing her phone, watching TV and she waiting for you to meet her needs(hair,sub,bills) ,then you not just a fool but a Dumbo....Tell your mum the person you are dating has nothing doing and hear what she will tell you.

7: never make the mistake of setting up a business or getting a shop for a lady you still dating....bro it is a foolish thing to do(have done it before trust me it never ends well)...you can only support....70% of humans are ingrates.

Why I exempted yahoo boys is because they are the one making free money so they can afford to waste money just to sex with numerous GFS.

Bro don't let a lady who doesn't have up to 1k in her account begging you for 2k broke shame you because you didn't obliged......most of this ladies have no dreams or goal...the only way of survival is to rely totally on men.
You are making this money with your sweat and blood invest it in good business,save for the future (it more profitable)

You don't owe your gf any money because you are dating her.....if she feels because she cleans your house,cook and (you have sex) it automatically means you are responsible for her bills then you need to end the relationship immediately.
( my fiancee once told me she suppose to be in my plans financially and I told her you are not my responsibility until I put the ring on your finger I owe you nothing...I told her to weigh her option if she can't cope the door is open).

Is only in Nigeria a lady feels she has the right not to work because most are trained and told what they need is a rich man but time have really change....bro you can't afford to have a liability as a wife/gf.

As for the yahoo boys/married men you are making things difficult for we hustling guys but I encourage you to keep spending for those useless ladies and keep using them for rituals/sexing them like animals..... married men keep sexing them and dumping them like thrash...since they are not ready to work and be useful to for themselves.

8 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 06, 2020
okay, but u no fit settle naija girls matter undecided
it's me ~ Xoly shocked

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 06, 2020
Some naija girls are always broke, and I can't date a broken babe cheesy
it's me ~ Xoly shocked

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 by chatinent: 8:28am On Oct 06, 2020
Personally, I can't stand sb who posts her daily life activities on social media.

Like you only have to read her timeline to know what's happening in her life.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 by Godoverevery: 8:34am On Oct 06, 2020
chatinent:
Personally, I can't stand sb who posts her daily life activities on social media.

bro ladies who are hustlers hardly have time to be snapping pic...they are too busy for that.
But they are very few infact you will hardly see them....the hungry one are always the one you see very where and always posting.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 by Angrygoat: 8:36am On Oct 06, 2020
Well nice write up. I paddrd through all yhat cause lf boredom but got milked . To hell with her cooking snd clea3 smd sex. I paid for that. They will always regret it sooner or later in life. Karma on jilted relationships in nigeris is sk damn real.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 by LawLab247: 8:38am On Oct 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 by chatinent: 8:38am On Oct 06, 2020
Godoverevery:

bro ladies who are hustlers hardly have time to be snapping pic...they are too busy for that.
But they are very few infact you will hardly see them....the hungry one are always the one you see very where and always posting.

Well, I'll always go for a girl who's working.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 06, 2020
Number 7 is very important
NEVER SET UP A BUSINESS FOR SOMEONE YOU'RE STILL DATING.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 by CosmicPhoenix: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2020
most of them do that on purpose,posts like that are called 'thirst trap'.

chatinent:

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 by Sonnobax15(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2020
And bro,never you date a single lady living alone.....such ladies are like polling booths, unless you wanna stand on the same queue.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2020
Good lessons learnt.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 by emperorsversion(m): 9:17am On Oct 06, 2020
Never you marry a girl who is still in touch with her ex.... majority of your girlfriend's and even wife's are in touch with their exes (even with their claim of changing numbers).... now this will hurt you but it's truth.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 by mosdii(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2020
Preach on brother....manipulated guys who are ready to be free will be free.
Never you train any woman to school hoping to marry her afterwards. Don't you ever try that, marry her first then you can train her.

The message must be preached.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 by virginprincess(f): 10:21am On Oct 06, 2020
As far as there are still single men in nigeria, the same so called mistakes will still happen, so forget that trash you wrote up there.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:
Some naija girls are always broke, and I can't date a broken babe cheesy
it's me ~ Xoly shocked

Nna eh.... see person wey dey beg for 300n card they call nigerian girls... i swear naija olosho better pass you.... just do me a favour and cut of your prick because you are worthless a man... no be the same prick wey you carry na im ilegend carry? you dey here they call am SIR because of 300n card, still telling him to please forgive you sir... kai,,,,, a piece of rag is worth more than you.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 by Premiumwriter: 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
Nna eh.... see person wey dey beg for 300n card they call nigerian girls... i swear naija olosho better pass you.... just do me a favour and cut of your prick because you are worthless a man... no be the same prick wey you carry na im ilegend carry? you dey here they call am SIR because of 300n card, still telling him to please forgive you sir... kai,,,,, a piece of rag is worth more than you.
but which kain see finish be this one na?
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
Premiumwriter:
but which kain see finish be this one na?

he deserves it... i wasn't talking to him, i did not mention his name, he just run cone inherit curse wey no be im own.... let him come here again and talk trash... if i do not post his pictures and all his full names here, make e no say no be my mama born me. silly thing.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 by Premiumwriter: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
he deserves it... i wasn't talking to him, i did not mention his name, he just run cone inherit curse wey no be im own.... let him come here again and talk trash... if i do not post his pictures and all his full names here, make e no say no be my mama born me. silly thing.
calm down o. No de work yourself up ontop nl matter.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Premiumwriter:
calm down o. No de work yourself up ontop nl matter.
work my self ke? am enjoying the banter... e dey sweet me wella.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 by Davryme(m): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
This life get as e be sha...Nice

But there are some working class women
that are worst than the broke girls.
It is well

(1) (Reply)

You Will Die Young If You Cook Your Food Like This / . / END TIME: This Are Naughty Things Students Do In The Absence Of Their Teacher (V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.