Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (15268 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
QuillanHardy:

grin grin
You can't say thank you abi
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

Yeah... All the best my dear..
Amen... Thank you so much... i appreciate.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Lol. Deal. 0.7.0.6.5.3.5.5.9.9.5
oya... confirmer
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
oya... confirmer

Ya it's true. You're beautiful though. Have a nice day ma.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Ya it's true. You're beautiful though. Have a nice day ma.
berra.. why are you know smiling like a sheep... i like your teeth sha.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
berra.. why are you know smiling like a sheep... i like your teeth sha.

Lol. I don't really know what to say ma grin grin
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Lol. I don't really know what to say ma grin grin
which one be ma.... i senior you agadi nwoke dika gi
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
which one be ma.... i senior you agadi nwoke dika gi

Humm.. you're my senior but I don't want to reveal my age here

@the bolded gringrin
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Humm.. you're my senior but I don't want to reveal my age here
ok junior. take care of yourself and read your books oooh
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
grin See you later
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:
cheesy cheesy

Another hater, a she-male, added to the list. With the trolling I'll be getting from this new recruit, I'll be getting more popular = more clients = more money = more recharge card for my haters and fans.

God, you're great with the way you work in mysterious ways. You turn abuse to profit as you bless your children in the midst of darkness.
gringringringrin
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
wait are you a soldier ??
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
chai... Just sit and think of what your fellow man turned you into because of 200 naira card.... is it not the same ball he has that you have why can't you be a giver, you are here begging from thread to thread... ndo.. it is well with your damned soul... chai. no problem, send me your acct details, so that you can go and eat this morning.
see this broke thing asking for account number.. U will just open ur mouth waahhh and kill us with mouth odour!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Strange57: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
lol funny lady
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
armylord:
see this broke thing asking for account number.. U will just open ur mouth waahhh and kill us with mouth odour!!
many are mad but few are roaming.... what's my business with you now? why are you not acting your age idiot of the highest order..... you smelly modafucka.... idiot wey no dey wash boxer... did i in anyway talk to you or refer to you?? where you blind when that guy insulted me first God will punish your generation,,, for the rest of your life, you will always be condemned... are you stupid or you just decide to be unfortunate? all the females in your family are broke things... did i ask you for anything.... have i ever acknowledge you here before? see this instant noodles man, short prick. idiot.

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Possiblegee:
wait are you a soldier ??
no
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
Strange57:
lol funny lady
Abi nah.. Nigeria is too hard to be moody all day.

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Strange57: 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
Abi nah.. Nigeria is too hard to be moody all day.
sure..enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
Strange57:
sure..enjoy the rest of your day.
Thank you.....
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
armylord:
i feel like cursing you till the break of dawn. even the person i had issues with just apologized, but as stupid as you are, you jumped on an issue that doesn't need your concern, no wahala, we go enjoy ourselves today, shebi you want to be unfortunate abi... lets do it together... you will know what pettiness means, with that your dick like biro cover... so if they ask men to come out now, you will jump out abi... you go suffer for 600 years.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by GreaterFuture(m): 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
what do you need it for? and i do not think anything about you... i only go after anyone that insults me... i like being petty.
Is this what people with Beautiful and Kind souls Like to do?

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
This is the most interesting thread I've seen today. Full of dramas and jokes

Nice one guys

2 Likes

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by OGWILLS123: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

I don't help people and I don't like students. It's better they use that time to learn a skill or perfect their talents than waste it in school.

I learned this the hard way.
Best reply ever cool
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by gamapoy540: 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
Me waiting for Ilegend's food thread like...
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by bola4dprec(m): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
Gamblers everywhere you go
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
GreaterFuture:

Is this what people with Beautiful and Kind souls Like to do?
No sir... I am a changed person sir.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
armylord:
Billy goat where are you?? i want to insult you.... the only thing that will make me happy is to insult you so much. Ediot
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

Stolen DStv. Praying for the owner not to catch me. In this life, we own nothing — our lives and properties are rented.

Life for rent by Dido
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
I'm done being productive — time to read news on Nairaland and watch Al Jazeera + NatGeo Wild.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Thugnificent(m): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
I miss your food threads bro
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
gamapoy540:

How can you not realize that this is MadeînChenzen2 A.k.a The second in command of Foólbuster.

Hmm, good for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage / Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? / See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.