Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,929 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) (46033 Views)

Tiktok Doctor Posts Before And After Pics With Horrifying Results(pictures) / Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) / Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by 1Sharon(f): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
khiaa:

You said MOST loved us. Look you are just being a mor.on right now. I live in America in one of the most racist country against blacks in human history and you have the nerve to tell me to read history.

How about you read the history of American racism and also the present state of the country and maybe we can have a discourse but right now you are too ignorant about the racism and heartfelt hatred of whites towards black people.

Show me where I said that? Your high school education is showing. Still not grasping.

You think american blacks were the only group of slaves?

Do you know about the arab slave trade?

Do you know about the descendants of those slaves?

The afro-palestinians
The afro-pakistanis
The afro-indians?

Black people living in the west are the luckiest and richest group of blacks in the world.

Asians and jews are more racist than white people.

Everything you've learnt your entire life is a lie.
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by khiaa(f): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
1Sharon:

Show me where I said that? Your high school education is showing. Still not grasping.

You think american blacks were the only group of slaves?

Do you know about the arab slave trade?

Do you know about the descendants of those slaves?

The afro-palestinians
The afro-pakistanis
The afro-indians?

Black people living in the west are the luckiest and richest group of blacks in the world.

Asians and jews are more racist than white people.

Everything you've learnt your entire life is a lie.

You are an uneducated fool. I am done.
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
khiaa:

You are an uneducated fool. I am done.
You broke rule 2.
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by khiaa(f): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
1Sharon:

There she goes again.

Go and read history, ****"whites are the only other race that love black people the most***

Before you turn around to call me an uncle Tom, I said **** LOVE US THE MOST***
That's what you said you lying, delusional COON.
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by khiaa(f): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
NNU0000:
You broke rule 2.

How is stating facts breaking the rules? You better check her post and see who started breaking rules first.
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Okay.So it's an established fact that miss sharon is an illiterate fool then?
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by 1Sharon(f): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
khiaa:
That's what you said you lying, delusional COON.

LOVE US THE MOST is equivalent to MOST LOVED US?? Does that comment mean they LOVE US?

You're an ABSOLUTE bellend and should have stayed in school.
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by khiaa(f): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
1Sharon:

LOVE US THE MOST is equivalent to MOST LOVED US?? Does that comment mean they LOVE US?

You're an ABSOLUTE bellend and should have stayed in school.

I see that you are re.tarded in your mental growth and comprehension as well. You should have begged your parents to allow you to enter elementary school instead of selling corn on the road.

What you stated is False, there's no race that loves blacks the most especially not whites. State historical facts to how you came up with this fantasy.

When you post that someone LOVED US it meant exactly what you posted, don't try to change the narrative once you realize what an idiotic statement it was.
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by 1Sharon(f): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
khiaa:

I see that you are re.tarded in your mental growth and comprehension as well. You should have begged your parents to allow you to enter elementary school instead of selling corn on the road. What you stated is False, there's no race that loves blacks the most especially not whites. State historical facts to how you came up with this fantasy.

Was the transatlantic slave trade worse than the arab slave trade?

Are blks in the West as marginalised (till this day) as black people that were taken as slaves to the East?

Who are the richest groups of blks in the world?

At least the white man feels guilt and owns up to their crap, but arabs? They lie through their teeth and claim blk ppl have always been their brothers because we're both Melanated.

My point is that there are other groups more racist than whites.

Does my comment 'Love us the most' mean that white people absolutely adoreeee us or state they aren’t racist at all? Where's your head at?

As the average african american brainwashed by the mainstream media, you're only taught to see black Vs white. You refuse to read outside your comfort zone because you're incurious.

Notice how countless blockbusters have hit the cinemas on the transatlantic trade, but when will a blockbuster on the Arabian trade be made?

Double minorities hating on each other? We're all POC and it's all good remember?
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by joelala(m): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
All thanks to SCIENCE !

hardon1:
In 50 yes times, there will be virtually any form of surgical procedures that will be impossible
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by magzey: 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
This one pass Bobrisky set.chai grin grin
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by winner37(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
this is amazing . ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One / I'm Too Skinny, What Can I Do To Add Weight? Food's Not Working..any Help? / Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.