Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,766 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) (46179 Views)

Tiktok Doctor Posts Before And After Pics With Horrifying Results(pictures) / Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) / Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by khiaa(f): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2020
flyingpig:
Jesus christ.

I fear oyibo

Do you fear whites like you fear God or do you think whites are gods?
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by khiaa(f): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

You don't hear about the people being cancelled because they believe that all lives matter?

They aren't really cancelled that's just a saying besides nobody can force someone to do something over the internet.

1 Like

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by King44(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
These people are next to God ( Those good hearted surgeons)

Thank you Mercyship
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by khiaa(f): 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
ZIINI:
I now see the reason why those white practice racism
God created us all but we are very different
Thanks to Mercyship may God continue to uplift you all

Why do whites practice racism?
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
They should take him along with them because the hunger in Nigeria can return his leg to it formal old self

1 Like

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
khiaa:

This girl i still remember you on akata thread
How you doing today wink
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ekakamba:

AWESOMELY AWESOME!
There is something about the WHITES!

No quote me with 'inferiority shit' using a gadget innovated by 'em. grin tongue
there regard for science and knowledge has really done good to humanity.......
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
showafrica:

No, turn it the other way... Imagine if na black man colonize a country where there are numerous mineral resources, they will hyjack the land and will never leave again. If you the owner of the land talk piam, they will send army, sarz, dss and all forces to eliminate you. Black man greediness is out of this world, black man attitude is scary especially African blacks.
If na Africa colonise Europe, oboy if e no be Egypt or Ethiopia make we kukuma forget advancement.
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
khiaa:

Why do we practice tribalism and nepotism?
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
Grandmeister:

I am sure there were a couple of black millionaires in that boy’s region and they didn’t do jack shyt about him...that is the average black man, self-centred morafukas!
My issue is not with being self centred, there is 700 club that has been helping tons of people in rural Africa and Asia and Africans donate to the organisation a lot, my issue is with our fundamental, bigoted, myopic and narrow minded way of thinking here, most Africans are guilty of thinking about now now, instead of leaving space for what about tomorrow, I believe in living for now, but for gods sake, there might be a tomorrow think about it.
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by khiaa(f): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ausrichie:

Why do we practice tribalism and nepotism?

I don't know, why do you practice tribalism? You said you see why whites are racist, tell me the reason why, what opened your eyes to their RACISM?
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by khiaa(f): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
ZIINI:

This girl i still remember you on akata thread
How you doing today wink

I'm doing great, and you?
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by DonGtoG1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
"ALWAYS" endeavour to help someone, don't wait until you are completely buoyant. It doesn't matter how little the help may be.

May GOD continually replenish all the doings of MERCYCHIPS and every good person. And also help to change the ways of bad people to good.
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
khiaa:

I don't know, why do you practice tribalism? You said you see why whites are racist, tell me the reason why, what opened your eyes to their RACISM?
I don't know just asking you, don't mind me, I dey find trouble. gringrin
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
khiaa:

I'm doing great, and you?
Am fine baby smiley
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by 1Sharon(f): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Just so you know, angry black Americans are forcing everyone to hate white people everyday on Twitter. And then we see things like this and wonder, why? Even here on Nairaland, someone like Khiaa comes to mind.

Those african americans really hate white people.
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Saintmary(f): 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
flyingpig:
I always laugh when retards say all races are equal
We were supposed to be equal!!!!
cry cry

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by fof1: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
ochejoseph:
Post surgery

The joy and happiness is palpable........

GREAT IS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY. SCIENCE AND LOVE ARE TWINS GIFTED TO HUMANITY. GOD BLESS UR WORKS ALWAYS WITH MORE WISDOM AND BREAKTHROUGHS...
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by 1Sharon(f): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
khiaa:

There she goes again.

Go and read history, whites are the only other race that love black people the most.

Before you turn around to call me an uncle Tom, I said LOVE US THE MOST.

1 Like

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by teabully(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
ochejoseph:
While SARS and other agencies of Government continue to make headlines for all the wrong reasons in Nigeria, We must not overlook the life transforming activities of some organizations who are wiping tears off the face of the helpless.

This morning while flipping through Twitter I came across this life transforming surgery carried out by MercyShips on this young teenager free of charge.

While some governor's are busy in needless cutting of grass, Good Men and Women are busy transforming lives.

May Heaven be kind to good people everywhere at all times. Special Thanks to MERCYSHIPS may Grace and Peace be multiplied.

Follow them and see the amazing work they are doing globally..

https://twitter.com/MercyShips/status/1312905348517441536?s=19
wow, wish every black man can have such a heart, another trending news of a nursing mother detained in a hospital on d mainland in lagos
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by heykims(m): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
This is the kinda miracle we should be inviting TB Joshua for.
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by SenecaTheYonger: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
1Sharon:

Those african americans really hate white people.

The blatant and open hatred for whites is insanely high among African Americans. The one that really touched me is the way they dragged Adele because she made some African hair. Like even Africans didn't mind, but you see those African Americans... I felt bad for Adele that day.

1 Like

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by flyingpig: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
khiaa:

Do you fear whites like you fear God or do you think whites are gods?
I fear them not in the way i fear God but I don't take them on the same level as black man on technological advancement or civilisation. Whether in engineering or in health or in education.

1 Like

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by 1Sharon(f): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

The blatant and open hatred for whites is insanely high among African Americans. The one that really touched me is the way they dragged Adele because she made some African hair. Like even Africans didn't mind, but you see those African Americans... I felt bad for Adele that day.

I swear.. they're easily distracted and focus on the wrong things..instead of worrying about building up the black race..they instead have the energy for the hairstyles white women are doing

2 Likes

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by MabraO: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
ochejoseph:
While SARS and other agencies of Government continue to make headlines for all the wrong reasons in Nigeria, We must not overlook the life transforming activities of some organizations who are wiping tears off the face of the helpless.

This morning while flipping through Twitter I came across this life transforming surgery carried out by MercyShips on this young teenager free of charge.

While some governor's are busy in needless cutting of grass, Good Men and Women are busy transforming lives.

May Heaven be kind to good people everywhere at all times. Special Thanks to MERCYSHIPS may Grace and Peace be multiplied.

Follow them and see the amazing work they are doing globally..

https://twitter.com/MercyShips/status/1312905348517441536?s=19

This story is over 2 years what’s the need for this?
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Wawelexy(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Damnnnnnnnnnn

What if this boy becomes a footballer...anything is possible

With the posture of the last picture

I can bet my balls that he is standing like a footballer already.....an attacking midfielder to be precise.....

U talking about a new AUSTIN JAY-JAY OKOCHA HERE
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by ikyTech(m): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
As many has a little money to spare can donate to Mercyships at Mercyships.org. Nothing is too small. You can volunteer too if you have some time or a skill to offer.
A little goes a long way. Thanks guys
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Wawelexy(m): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ekakamba:

AWESOMELY AWESOME!
There is something about the WHITES!

No quote me with 'inferiority shit' using a gadget innovated by 'em. grin tongue

Few Africans could be among those team....

1 Like

Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by joelala(m): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
NOPE! God is heartless and wicked for creating him like that, SCIENCE IS WONDERFUL! Science, correcting and saving humanity from the errors of skydaddy since 1866.

Victor912:
God is wonderful
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by Boardman4676(m): 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
ochejoseph:
Post surgery

The joy and happiness is palpable........
wow!To God be the glory, its wonderful! Just imagine his joy to walk upright ���May God bless the team amen
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by hardon1(m): 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
In 50 yes times, there will be virtually any form of surgical procedures that will be impossible
Re: Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) by billyrosa: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
Waooo!!! really wonderful! Good work!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

70% Of Medical Doctors In Kano Have Absconded - Analyst Reveals / Wheat Flour Is A Dangerous Substitute For Garri, Amala And Pounded Yam. Dont Eat / "Consumption Of Suya, Isi-Ewu, Kilisi, Ngwongwo Killing Nigerians" - Adewole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.