Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? (3805 Views)

Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? / Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? / Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
Just Dsame Way Eve Was Attracted To Serpent.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by jimmychang: 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
saaphiere:
You still don't get my point. When I say the other guy protects you while sisi guy runs, I didn't mean to stay there and protect you. I meant to run with you. Back you if possible and run. Not running and leaving you there.
Men are meant to be our shield.

Because the shield was made with bullet proof or Iron..... grin grin ..Babe you get leg and we go gather run....
Never will I collect bullet for a woman except it is logically correct (which can't happen)..

Me no be any f***king shield grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by JasperVII(m): 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Davash222:

We didn’t direct you to speak for us. We are attracted to intelligence which 99.98898% of Nigerian girls lack.

Your lie stinks up to the high heavens. Please reduce it so the Angels can continue their jobs in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Davash222(m): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Your lie stinks up to the high heavens. Please reduce it so the Angels can continue their jobs in peace.
I know you’ve missed me. Say the truth
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
Davash222:

I know you’ve missed me. Say the truth

undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by WrittyWritter(f): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=Uzomacharles post=94673225]SIMPLE FACT[/Quotes]

Azinn.u guys have been trying to understand u us 4 ages and have not succeeded..lol
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by WrittyWritter(f): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
Davash222:

We didn’t direct you to speak for us. We are attracted to intelligence which 99.98898% of Nigerian girls lack.

It is u guys dat are na very intelligent...God knows d number of bimbo guys I have met

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by WrittyWritter(f): 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
Crownstar01:
Her interest level towards you is high. Remember you're the price. Make her work for it. One major thing why women is attracted to bad boys are simply because bad boys are alpha men and don't really care about what women think. The less you care about women, the more they are attracted to you.

This is one of the reasons u guys are supposed to leave it for us females to answer..
So in short women are attracted to bad boys because dey treat us like shit...I hear u���..Wetin person na go hear for Nigeria..mad oo
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by WrittyWritter(f): 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Officiallyme:
I've come to notice it that 90% of ladies are attracted to bad guys.

I did a survey on a group of girls. I asked them to pick between a good guy and a "bad" guy and most of them chose "bad" guy.

So I got talking to an ex recently and she revealed to me that the reason she was stuck on me was due to the fact that I was a bad guy, the way I handled her. She was scared she wouldn't get that in another guy. Not just that, a lady revealed to me that she doesn't like quiet guys at all, she said she prefers guys with bad guy traits, she likes guys that can dress to kill, she said she doesn't like guys that tuck in their dresses with ties and suits and all those. She wants this guy with bad guy looks. I'm still wondering why. Why would someone choose a guy with piecing and rugged jeans over a decent looking guy sad.

Ladies, pls, come in here. I want to know.
Guys, has a girl ever told u this too or broke up with u cos u are too good or calm??

NB: When I say bad guys, I don't mean guys who beat or molest them, thieves or rogues oo. U guys should understand better.

Probably because most bad boys are handsome, hot and sexy..they are also confident. we females love confident men..a man dat goes for wat he want..most females think he will be good on bed because of that trait

unlike the 'good guys' dey will be like will dis one even be able to handle me well..Lol
Dey also have dis aura of sexiness around dem..Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Davash222(m): 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
WrittyWritter:

It is u guys dat are na very intelligent...God knows d number of bimbo guys I have met
Go and marry and leave bimbo guys!
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by WrittyWritter(f): 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Davash222:
Go and marry and leave bimbo guys!
At my age..Thank u very much..u wan kill me
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by moradeyo43399: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
:What makes you a person if you can't shield your woperson? women are MEANT to shield us.What makes me a person is the inability to use my director when needed not to back or shied a Instruments citizenship.
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Crownstar01: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
WrittyWritter:

This is one of the reasons u guys are supposed to leave it for us females to answer..
So in short women are attracted to bad boys because dey treat us like shit...I hear u���..Wetin person na go hear for Nigeria..mad oo
You're absolutely right.
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Petyr1: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
saaphiere:
You still don't get my point. When I say the other guy protects you while sisi guy runs, I didn't mean to stay there and protect you. I meant to run with you. Back you if possible and run. Not running and leaving you there.
what happened to God being your shield lol
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Uzomacharles: 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=WrittyWritter post=94679371][/quote]

Buh we know how to get you girls
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by WrittyWritter(f): 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Buh we know how to get you girls

Really..Correct me if I'm wrong..but I'm sure d way u get girl 1 is different from d way u get girl 2.. And plus we are humans and u can never understand another human being
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Uzomacharles: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Really..Correct me if I'm wrong..but I'm sure d way u get girl 1 is different from d way u get girl 2.. And plus we are humans and u can never understand another human being

Female na female

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by WrittyWritter(f): 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Female na female
Okay na..if u say so��..
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by hadjboy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
saaphiere:
Ok bye bye

D bae fine sha, she truly deserves a bad guy.
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Uzomacharles: 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Okay na..if u say so��..

Okay

Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Dreadlock69(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
Eheh last year wey I been bahd guy I dey get plenty girlfriend and babes wey I even dey dispose sef
Bestie and her friend tell me say karma will catch up with me
I come turn good guy now my brother I worst pass simp(them still dey talk to girl) guy now I know fit I dun lose form
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Silentgroper(m): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
epicmadam:
I don't knw but I can say guys are attracted to bigger breasts, butts and hips...little of the facial beauty.. grin
Why u derailing? Huh!. Bt gaddem u jxt described me. You gat lots of all of those?
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by themaestro08(m): 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
saaphiere:

In the age of equality and feminism?
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by themaestro08(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
Churchill6767:

[b]Life na per-head, if I fight and sustain a nasty life-threatening injury, the yeye girl go jakpa, and I'll be scarred for life.[/b]I'll rather fight for caprisonne at an end of the year kids party, thank you.

Your head dey there bro
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
Dreadlock69:
Eheh last year wey I been bahd guy I dey get plenty girlfriend and babes wey I even dey dispose sef
Bestie and her friend tell me say karma will catch up with me
I come turn good guy now my brother I worst pass simp(them still dey talk to girl) guy now I know fit I dun lose form

Your last paragraph bro.. you say you dn lose form?? Make you resume training nah.. if not, when you get emergency match.. you fit dey play like Maguire...
Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by CanineOfJackal: 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
Churchill6767:

Life na per-head, if I fight and sustain a nasty life-threatening injury, the yeye girl go jakpa, and I'll be scarred for life. I'll rather fight for caprisonne at an end of the year kids party, thank you.
Seriously I burst out grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by seanwilliam(m): 12:03am On Oct 07, 2020
EmptyGarden:

Dem dey ask A, this one dey answer B.
that's why they say an average naija girl Is not intelligent...
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 07, 2020
Stupid things are attracted to STUPID Fellows...
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 07, 2020
Like poles attract.
Unlike poles repel.

This can be explained illogically as well grin
In case you don't understand no problem ask the greatest physicist alive.
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by Nobody: 2:48am On Oct 07, 2020
saaphiere:
You misunderstood my point. I didn't say they fight. I mean fight breakout in a place maybe some cult members fight and you and the sisi man walked into the scene. He will run and leave you there. While the other guys will protect you.
a situation like this u mentioning actually happened in AAU some few years back.It was a sort of graduation celebration and one of the celebrant who happened to be a cultist his girlfriend who was doing her nysc in ilorin travelled all the way from illorin to edo state for her guy"s so called graduation.An arguement occurred in the party and during the argument bullets rang out and she got hit by a stray bullet and died on the spot.Her cultist boyfriend left her dere in a pool of blood.if u feel u want to date a cult guy cos he will protect u u will be terribly mistaken.Cult guys na dem dey fear pass.they only get their strenght when in a group and they get scared in coming out at night.You better off dating the sisi boy who belongs to no cult cheesy.But if u like rugged guys then go for a guy in the army or navy..not a cultist.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? by 444crop: 4:50am On Oct 07, 2020
epicmadam:
I don't knw but I can say guys are attracted to bigger breasts, butts and hips...little of the facial beauty.. grin
who told u that? Butts n hips but me na leg wey carry the loads I dey first check

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Escaped / Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... / 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.