Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? (1050 Views)

I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend / Girls That Watch Zeeworld Are Very Dumb / A Single Mum Wants To Love Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by Alexgman1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
In a situation where your sweet mum wants to watch a nollywood movie in african magic but at thesame time your beloveth wife wants to watch her favourite bollywood series in zeeworld and both of them are dragging the remote control in your sitting room. what will you do as a son and husband?
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
Alexgman1:
In a situation where your sweet mum wants to watch a nollywood movie in african magic but at thesame time your beloveth wife wants to watch her favourite bollywood series in zeeworld and both of them are dragging the remote control in your sitting room. what will you do as a son and husband?
I go tell my wife make we go fvck cheesy, then my mom can enjoy the movie... wink
it's me ~ Xoly shocked

3 Likes

Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by visiondee(m): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
I will leave my wife to decide because I'm so sure she will respect my mum exactly the way I do to her's. And if she's acting in any other way, no wahala, there's nothing that doesn't have record in this life

2 Likes

Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by Jafar1: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
A respectful wife will never even drag remote with her mother inlaw..
For the record, if u treat ur mom with respect, then no wife of urs will ever have a reason to disrespect ur mom.

6 Likes

Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by YoonSung20: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
Buy an extra TV simple
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by Alexgman1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:

I go tell my wife make we go fvck cheesy, then my mom can enjoy the movie... wink
it's me ~ Xoly shocked

baddest
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by Alexgman1(m): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
visiondee:
I will leave my wife to decide because I'm so sure she will respect my mum exactly the way I do to her's. And if she's acting in any other way, no wahala, there's nothing that doesn't have record in this life
Funny you! You will leave your wife to decide in dat tensed situation?
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by Techm0: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
The major problem in marriages is your mum my my mum, my family your family. Normally even my wife's uncle that is older than me I can never dare drag remote with him, because I see him also as my uncle

1 Like

Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by visiondee(m): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
Alexgman1:
Funny you! You will leave your wife to decide in dat tensed situation?
yes, I will... if she can't use her wisdom and act exactly the way she will do to her mum, no problem but time will surely tell for everything. As a well courteous one who came from a good home, you are not expected to drag remote with someone older than you being African, talk less of wife
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by 2x24: 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Techm0:
The major problem in marriages is your mum my my mum, my family your family. Normally even my wife's uncle that is older than me I can never dare drag remote with him, because I see him also as my uncle
[/s]
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by Alexgman1(m): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
visiondee:
yes, I will... if she can't use her wisdom and act exactly the way she will do to her mum, no problem but time will surely tell for everything
visiondee:
yes, I will... if she can't use her wisdom and act exactly the way she will do to her mum, no problem but time will surely tell for everything
visiondee:
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by Alexgman1(m): 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
visiondee:
Am speechless!
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
I will borrow the remote from them, put Premier League match, hand them back the remote to continue their fight while I sit down and watch the game in peace with TV volume hitting the roof. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by Alexgman1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
Techm0:
Talking 4 urself. Your wife is not u
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by saintbillion(m): 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:

it's me ~ Xoly shocked

tah my nigga spoted. Oya take one cold beer with osobgo weed. No worry na me go pay. Can't kill myself in diz lyf
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by heendrix(m): 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
What I know is I don't joke with my Family meant to say the family that raised me

Wife or Baby mama I wount even put you in a spot where you'll have to trade words with any of my family members let alone dragging remote with my mom. Who born the said Wife undecided
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
saintbillion:
tah my nigga spoted. Oya take one cold beer with osobgo weed. No worry na me go pay. Can't kill myself in diz lyf

grin
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by luscioustrish(f): 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
I don't watch zee world or African magic
She can have the remote, hubby should meet me in the bedroom abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by edward1106(m): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jafar1:
A respectful wife will never even drag remote with her mother inlaw..

Also, a respectful mother in-law THAT WANT HER SON TO LIVE LONG AFTER SHE IS GONE TO JOIN HER ANCESTORS WILL NEVER DRAG REMOTE WITH HIS SON'S WIFE either. It's not her home, she should respect herself (Given she got there to see his son's wife already watching).

2 Likes

Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by deewhydoski(m): 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
Alexgman1:
I will collect the remote control and change it to TVC news make everybody listen to what is going on in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by edward1106(m): 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
Techm0:

But can the uncle be that stupid to show up where people are already watching a program and changes the station right away without politely seeking for approval? He will leave my house right away. Which yeye uncle is that? He should go to his place and show that kind of authority.
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by saintbillion(m): 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
luscioustrish:
I don't watch zee world or African magic
She can have the remote, hubby should meet me in the bedroom abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy
MY specs, my kind of girl. Hit me up if ur still single lets mingle in za oza room
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by Burgerlomo: 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by WrittyWritter(f): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
edward1106:

Also, a respectful mother in-law THAT WANT HER SON TO LIVE LONG AFTER SHE IS GONE TO JOIN HER ANCESTORS WILL NEVER DRAG REMOTE WITH HIS SON'S WIFE either. It's not her home, she should respect herself (Given she got there to see his son's wife already watching).

e

Azzin oo..tell Africans oo.
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by WrittyWritter(f): 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Alexgman1:

I don't watch Zee world..so she can have d remote..But if it is another tin d I luv...mmm..Husby should better buy extra TV in d room.
But on a serious note if it is d first time I give it to her..but d second time..Ko le work..we will do it turn by turn...
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by lammylam(f): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Alexgman1:
Very simple something! Collect remote and change it to PremL Jeje this life no hard.
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by Alexgman1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
WrittyWritter:

I don't watch Zee world..so she can have d remote..But if it is another tin d I luv...mmm..Husby should better buy extra TV in d room.
But on a serious note if it is d first time I give it to her..but d second time..Ko le work..we will do it turn by turn...
Ok dear.
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by Alexgman1(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
J111333:
I will borrow the remote from them, put Premier League match, hand them back the remote to continue their fight while I sit down and watch the game in peace with TV volume hitting the roof. grin
what if they start bitting each oda?
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by Alexgman1(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
heendrix:
What I know is I don't joke with my Family meant to say the family that raised me

Wife or Baby mama I wount even put you in a spot where you'll have to trade words with any of my family members let alone dragging remote with my mom. Who born the said Wife undecided
Na so?
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by Alexgman1(m): 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
edward1106:

Am disappointed in u.
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by Alexgman1(m): 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
deewhydoski:

I will collect the remote control and change it to TVC news make everybody listen to what is going on in Nigeria
Nice one!
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by chris259(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:

it's me ~ Xoly shocked

1 Coooold bottle of pessi for u mah niggarrr..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trey Songz Back Home (2020 Download) Full Album. / Nigerian Lecturers Ehnn / Is It Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.