Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? (1075 Views)

I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend / Girls That Watch Zeeworld Are Very Dumb / A Single Mum Wants To Love Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by edward1106(m): 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
Alexgman1:
Am disappointed in u.
Thanks bro! And so you know I quoted Jafar1. I accepted what he said and I had to put an addition. My bro! To become HUSBANDLY and SONLY in that situation, u have to step in and tell each of them (though not when both are still together in that place) they were wrong. If you show outward support for one over the other, my bro! Just know you're in for DISASTER.
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by CosmicPhoenix: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
i will collect the remote and put it on super sport.

Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
Alexgman1:
In a situation where your sweet mum wants to watch a nollywood movie in african magic but at thesame time your beloveth wife wants to watch her favourite bollywood series in zeeworld and both of them are dragging the remote control in your sitting room. what will you do as a son and husband?
Let's all listen to the News, whether CNN, Channels, Aljazeera, BBC, anyone or prpbably Natgeo wild, that way, there's peace and if neither of them likes it then they can go sleep.
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
No respectable mother will be dragging remote in her son's house with his wife.

My wife.

If my mother wants to watch movies then she should go back to her house.

2 Likes

Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
chris259:
1 Coooold bottle of pessi for u mah niggarrr..
grin grin
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
edward1106:

Also, a respectful mother in-law THAT WANT HER SON TO LIVE LONG AFTER SHE IS GONE TO JOIN HER ANCESTORS WILL NEVER DRAG REMOTE WITH HIS SON'S WIFE either. It's not her home, she should respect herself (Given she got there to see his son's wife already watching).

You are so right, if she can fight for remote with her son's wife she can also slap her when she does something she doesn't like.

If my mother try that on my wife, I will buy her plane ticket back home.

1 Like

Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:

TIME TO DOWNLOAD CANDY CRUSH FOR EACH OF THEM.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by Dreadlock69(m): 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
I'll just mtcheeew outta of the sitting room
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by mariahAngel(f): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:

I go tell my wife make we go fvck cheesy, then my mom can enjoy the movie... wink
it's me ~ Xoly shocked

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by mariahAngel(f): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
edward1106:

Thanks bro! And so you know I quoted Jafar1. I accepted what he said and I had to put an addition. My bro! To become HUSBANDLY and SONLY in that situation, u have to step in and tell each of them (though not when both are still together in that place) they were wrong. If you show outward support for one over the other, my bro! Just know you're in for DISASTER.

No lie!
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by abidoye21722: 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
I will borrow the transmitter from them, put Premier League match, hand them back the transmitter to continue their battles while I sit down and watch the match in peaceful with cbs throughput hitting the canopy.
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by solonubinho(m): 2:22am On Oct 07, 2020
Go and buy another TV and stop disturbing us.
Re: Your Mum Wants 2 Watch African Magic But Your Wife Wants 2 Watch Zeeworld? by Munzy14(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Loneliness Is Killing Me / Do You Have Relationship Regrets? / How Many Igbo Dialect Do You Understand? Challenge!! #igbo_version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.