Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,278 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend (3413 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend by LoveEtRomance8: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2022
I have been involved in a long distance relationship for almost two years now. We met online on one of these social dating sites and since then, every day of our lives together online, have been beautiful.
This guy lives in Sweden and I am in Nigeria, I just finished my university education and we intended to get married this year. Even when we had not met, it was like we had been together for long. He cared for me and my family. He provided for us and he ensured that I knew everything about him, his family, his job …etc
But things began to fall apart last December when he came down to Nigeria to visit me for the first time. In the course of our romantic endeavours, I found out that he has a small pen-!s. Well, to me, it was disappointing, and a turn-off because it was smaller than what I have seen in my previous relationships. How would I cope? Our cezual life would be zero. I wouldn’t be able to enjoy cez with him at all. My fears were confirmed on the night he tried to make love to me...
Continue Reading...
https://fevbuy.com/2022/08/29/i-broke-up-with-my-boyfriend-because-of-the-size-of-his-man-h00d-now-he-wants-to-marry-my-best-friend-oh-no-i-want-my-man-back%EF%BF%BC/

1 Like

Re: I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend by Abfinest007(m): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2022
D evil that men do
Re: I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend by Onitemhi(m): 9:42am On Aug 29, 2022
Because of his small prick you waka jeje from him and with all his investment on you and ya family !! So now you dey complain dat you friend dey follow him .... You better start doing runs or start small business with di mondy you earn from him

3 Likes

Re: I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend by Athemisia: 9:44am On Aug 29, 2022
Fake story lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 29, 2022
Re: I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend by Onitemhi(m): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
A small dick will actually be a big turn off sha, at least if person wan chop meat make e choose better one � I come in peace.
nah true be dis !! [BOT] FILE PROMOTED
Re: I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend by Toks2008(m): 9:55am On Aug 29, 2022
LoveEtRomance8:
I have been involved in a long distance relationship for almost two years now. We met online on one of these social dating sites and since then, every day of our lives together online, have been beautiful.
This guy lives in Sweden and I am in Nigeria, I just finished my university education and we intended to get married this year. Even when we had not met, it was like we had been together for long. He cared for me and my family. He provided for us and he ensured that I knew everything about him, his family, his job …etc
But things began to fall apart last December when he came down to Nigeria to visit me for the first time. In the course of our romantic endeavours, I found out that he has a small pen-!s. Well, to me, it was disappointing, and a turn-off because it was smaller than what I have seen in my previous relationships. How would I cope? Our cezual life would be zero. I wouldn’t be able to enjoy cez with him at all. My fears were confirmed on the night he tried to make love to me...
Continue Reading...
https://fevbuy.com/2022/08/29/i-broke-up-with-my-boyfriend-because-of-the-size-of-his-man-h00d-now-he-wants-to-marry-my-best-friend-oh-no-i-want-my-man-back%EF%BF%BC/

Most guys don't have small penis in the real sense but when a lady is used to a bigger penis, she sees any penis smaller as small whereas they are very normal and average in size.

It's like a guy who is used to very big ass having to cope with a beautiful onion booty which is usually smaller but round and beautiful.

Big penis is relative and what one lady will consider as big is very small to another lady.
Re: I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2022
One woman's meat is another woman poison. There is a solution to your predicament, sought after gbola enlargement.
Re: I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend by joxxy01(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
La click la mad..
Re: I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend by Wallade(m): 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
You can not eat your cake and have it. It is only sad that your friend betrayed you but in her very best of interest: she saw what you couldn't see.
Re: I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend by AndroidAI(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
Your friend is like me. We both love dig bicks cheesy
Re: I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend by Doorlarss(m): 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
Cos of hs small cocumber dats why u waka jeje hahahaha Small but mighty
Re: I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend by yusufmurry: 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
Athemisia:
Fake story lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Big time fake story. A Nigerian girl sees a guy that is well to do, and she is finding fault in his size of d**k.
Re: I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend by Samsunny99: 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
So wetin make we do na
Continue your Gulder Ultimate Search for big prick nàa

(1) (Reply)

Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! / My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice / She Read My BBM Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.