Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth (56576 Views)

Five Planets Align Perfectly, Visible Until End Of June ( Pics) / Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) / Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Peterjnr123: 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Righteous89 abeg help me tell them

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by MrRichmond: 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hambivert:
Sometimes I still think there are just only 9 planets in the universe, but I quickly remind myself that Pluto isn't even considered a planet anymore. cry
Choi! Man don dey old o

Abeg who are the omonile's there? I wan buy land o. grin

9 planets in the universe?

Wtf did I just read cheesy

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Oya oo let's relocate grin
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by TrebleChamp(m): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
How much will it cost to relocate? I want to start making arrangement asap...
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by oche2020: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
When are we going, please all the good people should be selected first....
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by BayoMaya(m): 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
who created these planets then?

Righteousness89:
The Word of GOD is the Hand Book and Manual that Guides the Universe..
In the Beginning, GOD Created the Heaven and Earth. That is Final

The Only Place Suitable for Life outside Earth is HEAVEN.
HEAVEN is a Place Specially Created by God For All who Accept the Free Gift of Salvation Given by JESUS Christ ..

Heaven is a Place where all Tears, Pains and Worries will be Wiped away..

Heaven is the Consolation of the Righteous..

The Next Place Humans will be is Hell Fire!
It's for all who Reject God's Free Gift of Salvation..
It's a Place for all who see no need to be Saved..

Whatever any mere Human says that does not Tally with the Word of God is Mere talks..

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by osamz007: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Anywhere righteousness89 goes, I go with him..
I refuse to follow the likes of Slawormir.. cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy.

righteousness89 no dey enter that parlor na grin

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Realtalk20: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Anywhere righteousness89 goes, I go with him..

I refuse to follow the likes of Slawormir.. cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy.

Disgusting thing
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Kestolove(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
Wen I are we relocating to d planet pls? ND igbos must not come with us
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Bkayyy: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
Finally a safe place for scientists and reasonable people.
Religionists can remain in heaven and earth their God created for them and wait for their so called Rapture

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by AreaFada2: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
YoonSung20:
I'm packing my bags
Make una for go pollute those other innocent planets, bah? shocked

Na lie o. We must manage the one we Don pollute finish here o.

Nna ehn, this nor be heaven wey oyinbo take scam us o. Dem know say the place nor be free for all like Dudu believe. Moreover oyinbo nor get the keys to the place.

Oyinbo will not allow Dudu enter any of those new planets if true. Unless you are their super poodle. At least not if Trump or Boris Johnson have anything to do with it.
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by chloride6: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
Pastor left the chat

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by TechyMm0: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
Heaven might just be another distant planet

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by chipet67(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
I talk am say planet Earth no be am.

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by MurderX: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

HEAVEN is a Place Specially Created by God For All who Accept the Free Gift of Salvation Given by JESUS Christ ..

Whatever any mere Human says that does not Tally with the Word of God is Mere talks..
Ignorant post....hushhhh

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by PrudencyFeats: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Madibah:

I'm following you

You two are very funny

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by HAccord: 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
At least Trump can't stop people from going there. It doesn't belong to him.

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by phayvoursky(m): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Oga go and sit down.

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by engrsyer(m): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Pls wait or me< I am coming to oin you
YoonSung20:
I'm packing my bags
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Mosetgg: 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2020

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by fabolouz1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Gullible scientists . The Holy Book mentioned the earth alone and nothing else.
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by joepepsy(m): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hope you all religious dumb fools see what your mates are engaging in not ancient and archaic book you dimwitt still study.
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/scientists-discover-24-planets-conditions-22793127

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by timothydare(m): 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Shut up
U r talking trash

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by AreaFada2: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
chipet67:
I talk am say planet Earth no be am.
Nothing do this earth until we humans began to use greed and wickedness to harm it and harm ourselves.

Same will happen to other planets if true.

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
Abeg make the whole world go, so that i go slowly waka go U. S location go dey stay
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by abiolaoladipupo(m): 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
Madibah:

I'm following you

Don't leave me behind please

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by abiolaoladipupo(m): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
Make dem share all of us. Make Christians Occupy One, Muslims Occupy Another and then spread other religions into the rest. Maybe peace go reign.
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Tiheanacho(m): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
Washington state university! What about unilag, UNN and ASUU?

Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by ike95: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
science people's are wrong sometimes, how do they discovered another earth, are they God that created the world.
Re: Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth by Grandmeister(m): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
I stopped reading when it said that it’s a 100 light years away and too small to be observed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created / Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica / Hundreds Of 'Evil-Eyed' Fish 'Deadlier Than Cyanide' Found On Beach In Cape Town