Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (5833 Views)

How Do You Explain This?? Red Pillers Come In!! / My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos / The Seventeen Cardinal Rules Of Pu**y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..... by Encounter261(m): 9:11am On Oct 07, 2020
alaribe1992:
I've come to realize that girls prefer simpletons to the so-called alpha male. I'm talking out of experience, ever since I read the red pill bla bla bla by Ubunja and co, I stopped getting pu**y like before. These girls sees me as arrogant.
F*ck Red pill! I'm going back to my simpleton lifestyle. Wetin I gain after being an alpha male and not getting some nice dripping wet coochie.
Re: ..... by Edyice: 9:14am On Oct 07, 2020
JaneYave:
I have no business with boys.l reckon with men of class,intellect and integrity.

Na this Bae boyz they like carry go room 306 grin

Re: ..... by Liposure: 9:36am On Oct 07, 2020
Why simp for just one round
Re: ..... by legendEMT(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2020
alaribe1992:
I've come to realize that girls prefer simpletons to the so-called alpha male. I'm talking out of experience, ever since I read the red pill bla bla bla by Ubunja and co, I stopped getting pu**y like before. These girls sees me as arrogant.
F*ck Red pill! I'm going back to my simpleton lifestyle. Wetin I gain after being an alpha male and not getting some nice dripping wet coochie.

This cracked me up really,,,,redpill is not a lifestyle na... you choose the one you want and live by it
Re: ..... by mosdii(m): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2020
JaneYave:
I have no business with boys.l reckon with men of class,intellect and integrity.

With that stomach that looks like Mini Geepee tank

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Dreamliner787(m): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Then waht is it about?
You are still a small boy.. Grow up son..

1 Like

Re: ..... by Dreamliner787(m): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2020
JaneYave:

Olosho oo undecided
Re: ..... by JaneYave(f): 11:26am On Oct 07, 2020
Dreamliner787:

Olosho oo undecided
Smiles,you are what you think.
Re: ..... by officialbeffinb(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2020
SMH...
Re: ..... by JaneYave(f): 11:32am On Oct 07, 2020
mosdii:

With that stomach that looks like Mini Geepee tank
Look again,l am your celebrity.
Re: ..... by JaneYave(f): 11:35am On Oct 07, 2020
Edyice:

Rather l train and mentor boys into great men.
Re: ..... by JaneYave(f): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2020
Edyice:

Oooh but wait oo

seems you went to school at delta state university?
NO
Re: ..... by FreestyleG: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
alaribe1992:
This is so funny as fcvvck grin

1 Like

Re: ..... by Edyice: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
JaneYave:
Rather l train and mentor boys into great men.

Mentor me Na grin
Re: ..... by Dreamliner787(m): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
JaneYave:
Smiles,you are what you think.

It's obvious.. You should be ashamed of yourself..
Re: ..... by Jaqenhghar: 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
Dreamliner787:

You are still a small boy.. Grow up son..
Hehehe. How ironic.
Re: ..... by JaneYave(f): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Dreamliner787:

It's obvious.. You should be ashamed of yourself..
Work on your thinking
Re: ..... by Dreamliner787(m): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
JaneYave:
Work on your thinking

Yeah thanks,. if only your dad did too, he wouldn't have bred a prostitute..
Re: ..... by lograr(m): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
alaribe1992:

Zzor come and carry a freshly delivered simp. He is all yours.. He is willing to do anything for pussy. Do not miss this chance
Re: ..... by Dreamliner787(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
Edyice:

Abi naw, u don get am..
Re: ..... by JaneYave(f): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
Dreamliner787:

Yeah thanks,. if only your dad did too, he wouldn't have bred a prostitute..
Learn that manners makes a man and always respect womanhood for your daughters will be proud of you.

1 Like

Re: ..... by fattprince(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
Preshieben:
I don't wear Panties....
Change your profipe pic. Will like to see something else. You specifically .
Re: ..... by Dreamliner787(m): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
JaneYave:
Learn that manners makes a man and always respect womanhood for your daughters will be proud of you.

So you would rather teach your daughters to lust after men of high class? Life is not really about worldly things, I tell you seriously..
Re: ..... by Jerkbaba: 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
This one na foolish mumu o!

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
lograr:

Zzor come and carry a freshly delivered simp. He is all yours.. He is willing to do anything for pussy. Do not miss this chance
Dey said she don chop ban grin
Re: ..... by lograr(m): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Xoly:

Oh. Its okay
Re: ..... by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
fattprince:

Change your profipe pic. Will like to see something else. You specifically .
Did you see my signature?

it explains everything..
Moreover,I could send you the full picture if you want and the other two..it's three of em
Re: ..... by Craig24: 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
You're doing well �,
You do soon enter bola. Just soon.
Re: ..... by stanliwise(m): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
James4bright:
The dude is hilarious. But I don't think you'd get laid by being a simp.

All the girls that ever loved me profusely, I treated them like shit. Lol, no jokes.

I'm not proud of my actions but they were obsessed with me anyway.

The one I really liked and was simping over used my ass, never really thought a girl could press my mumu button, but she did anyway.

Stay strong alphas, don't quit.
let me put it this way, one day you will wake up and realize that somehow and someway they just magically learn how to do their things without giving a Bleep about you and they would just move on and you will think they would later comeback , but surprisingly they would never come back.
This is not a made up story, if you know you know.

No one is saying you should be kind but this manipulation has a marginal return.
Re: ..... by stanliwise(m): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
alaribe1992:
No one like a simple person in the actual sense of daily living. They can so naive and annoying in a way they don’t realize cos they just don’t want to see sad reality of things.

But that being said, Being too exposed is not better either, it can give cause overwhelming anxiety and create a false illusion of reality of how thing could turn out.

There just need to be balance of some sought
Re: ..... by fattprince(m): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
Preshieben:
Did you see my signature?

it explains everything..
Moreover,I could send you the full picture if you want and the other two..it's three of em

I want I would send you a DM now.
Just want to have it for keeps. The full pics please.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
Xoly:
who chop ban,i have been busy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming / Guys: Do You Monitor Your Girlfriend's Appearance? / At What Age Should A Guy Be Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.